Is Koyla in on this

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Is Koyla in on this

Post by Ron Caliburn »

"Something found by russian soldiers"

A strange critter has washed ashore in Eastern russia. It's not fish, it's not reptle. I'm sure Debunker will say it's a whale or something like that.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Celeste Darken

Would he talk even if he was?

Post by Celeste Darken »

If nobody else will give this a response, I will. If Koyla had been involved, would he say anything? I am not interested in the creature so much as I am in the man. While the creature is or isn’t supernatural is pointless to speculate; it is dead. And in a tangent, where is Koyla? He gave a brief resurfacing after some silence, but has gone mute once more. Is he unable to communicate because of work . . . or because he is unable to? While I am on the subject, where is everyone else? A short “hello” once every five months does not bode well for me. Where are all those that “came back” a short while ago? Ghost Spider, Darkhold, Brave Sir Robin, and everyone else. Offhand, I would presume them dead if they have given no response. But it is a foolish thing to presume anyone dead. But what other choice is there? All those who have contacts . . . use them.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Well, I don't need to tell you this is an extremely dangerous vocation we find ourselves in; we need to be perfect 100% of the time while our enemies only need to get lucky once. Probably the third best thing you can do in this line of work is to never go it alone. Now, 99.999% of the time I work by myself because I don't want to endanger others but that is the chance I'm willing to take and it has almost killed me on several occasions.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, one false move and it's your last.

I haven't gotten a response from Koyla so I don't know what's going on. But he could be out working and not able to reach the site.

Delta Sierra
Bowie

Post by Bowie »

Robin is the one who worries me. He's just a kid, without much experience at this. Kolya from what's on these boards can handle himself. In fact I'd be scared for anything that faced him.
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of bubble gum
Celeste Darken

Experience can only take one so far . . .

Post by Celeste Darken »

Bowie wrote:Robin is the one who worries me. He's just a kid, without much experience at this. Kolya from what's on these boards can handle himself. In fact I'd be scared for anything that faced him.

I don’t disagree with you there, Bowie. But experience can only take a person so far. I grow concerned about any who don’t post in several months. I think we can safely presume to be dead some posters, if that is ever a presumption we can safely make. It is never a presumption I like to make, but nevertheless, hope cannot always take precedence over ignorance; we cannot turn our backs on reality.

Let us hope those who have not posted for a while have only moved to safer pastures.

But perhaps we can include more eulogies. Just as much as we hope those who have not raised their voices are not dead, let us not forget those who may truly be.
Last edited by Celeste Darken on Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Razor

RE:

Post by Razor »

Well, in response to this post, I am alive and well. Well... alive. The government facility I am in currently has something barely palatiable that vaguely resembles food here. Keeps my stomach in knots.

Maybe soon I can start actually doing some work besides my day-job again....
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I am here again, and glad to be back.

I have been unable to access this site for some time for a couple of reasons - none of which I can tell you about.

I remember the last time I was here, I promised something "soon". Well, I forgot what that was and at this point I am sure it is no longer relevant. I will try to keep those promises though...

...but things are about to get busy again with the unexpected heart attack of "Turkmenbashi". The conspiracy theorists are in high gear, but there are some leads requiring serious attention--not to mention the potential for geopolitical chaos in the energy-rich state between us the Iranians.

Finally, I would like to echo the concern for long-running silences. I try to report as often as possible. And thanks for the concern for my personal well-being; the comraderie in this group is truly one of the brightest lights in the darkness.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Kolya

Re: Is Koyla in on this

Post by Kolya »

Ron Caliburn wrote:"Something found by russian soldiers"

A strange critter has washed ashore in Eastern russia. It's not fish, it's not reptle. I'm sure Debunker will say it's a whale or something like that.
I am asking around trying to get a handle on some of the prevailing theories. At this point I have only heard a handful of rumours from people that really would not know one way or another.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Glad to know you dind't freze anything off your last trip out to Siberia.

Unfortunate you don't have anything sold on our monster there.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

When scientists discovered the hobit in Indonesia, the scientific community entered into a debate about the find. The discovery happened. Many feel that when the scientific community does not get to study the specimens and cannot start a debate, then it never happened.

They are wrong. It happened. Now twice.

A creature almost exactly as this one was recovered earlier this year and in fairly close proximity, only it was in much better condition. Sakhalin has been in the news a lot lately with an approaching cyclone with a 2000 km diameter and the much more widely reported struggle for control over energy resources there.

But the media never reported the discovery earlier this year of this creature.

This leak was a fluke, and the official line will be denial if pressed. Unofficially... if there are any marine cryptozoologists out there, I know someone who would like to speak with you.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I was given a "personal" theory on this.

In Earth's oceans, several of these things have been found. But they are not Earth natives... yea, aquatic aliens. Unfortunately none have been found alive to have the opportunity to ask it anything. The theory continues that something in the ocean is toxic for these creatures, sort of like throwing a fresh water fish into a salt water sea.

Does not get us any further, but thought I would share it. I just ran into the guy and he was telling me about it so I thought I would share.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Which made me recall this topic from a while back.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Finally, something you can Galya can talk about with each other. ;)
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ha ha, Galina is going to hate me until the end of days.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

She simply not knows you well enough..
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I will see her on Friday. Image
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Koyla, you sniffing around after a she-bear?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

:lol:

But no.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Koyla, you sniffing around after a she-bear?

Oi, that is funny!

Honestly speaking, better chance you get with Celeste than Kolya with Galya. Seriously.

:lol:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Heh, she thinks that highly of him?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It is truly unnatural how much she hates me.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What ever brought that about?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I wish it were an interesting story. I try to keep it brief.

So a long story short: I told her I thought her dear pet fish was ugly and that she has horrible taste in women. Both of which were true.

She decided I am not only a worthless villager class pile of crap, but also that I am hostile towards homosexuals.

Five years on she still hates me. :roll:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So . . . the lesson is don't make fun of a woman's fish, no matter how ugly it is or how bad it smells.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

:shock: *facepalms*
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote::shock: *facepalms*

Exactly the same here.

Now I am trying to control the laughter.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

<-- speechless.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

<-- still laughing.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Falling down laughing. :shock: :lol:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.

Return to “Community Outreach”