Aliens scout Hawaii as a possible staging ground

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Dr. Mobius

Aliens scout Hawaii as a possible staging ground

Post by Dr. Mobius »

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap050208.html

I've been saying this for years. Forget the midwestern United States. It appears our otherworldly friends are scouting the Paciific as a potential landing site for their invasion. I've been teaching this to my students for years, but I've only been met with ridicule and scorn. Maybe now the government will pay attention to my writings. Be sure to check back for further updates.

Hmm...maybe a trip to warmer climates is in order.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

What prompted you to teach your students for years that the Pacific was the invasion site?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Dr. Mobius

Post by Dr. Mobius »

Kolya wrote:What prompted you to teach your students for years that the Pacific was the invasion site?

Because the location is isolated from a majority of the rest of the world. Very few people live in that region of the world and back during the 1950s and 1960s, news travelled slow from the Pacific islands to the mainland. This is nothing new. UFOs have been sighted over Hawaii for many years.

http://members.tripod.com/~task_2/Wave-Oct25a.htm

Even our own astronauts can confirm my theory.

http://ufocasebook.com/Astronaut.html

I'm considering leading an expedition to the Hawaiian islands just to confirm my suspicions.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

And the comms lag exists today?

Logistically, does Hawaii make sense? If I were going to invade Earth, I would not stage from Hawaii.

Of course, it all depends on the invaders basing needs. Do the invaders need to support ground troops, naval warships, aircraft, and so forth.

I am aware of UFOs over Hawaii and the Pacific in general, but because that is generally outside my theatre of operations I do not know the cases thoroughly.

I was curious what prompted you to hold this theory. As a UFO and alien visitor researcher, naturally I would be curious.
Dr. Mobius

Post by Dr. Mobius »

Kolya wrote:I was curious what prompted you to hold this theory. As a UFO and alien visitor researcher, naturally I would be curious.

Let's just say...I have a strong feeling about it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, maybe the ones coming to Hawaii are tourists.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Contact_21

Post by Contact_21 »

There are more remote islands, and besides, the aliens don't tan. UV radiation bothers them.

Contact_21
Lazlo Agent
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Maybe they like the hula girls. I know I do.

I never said anythign I said was intellegent.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Which is why I think they are tourists.

The invaders will appear over Washington.

Delta Sierra
technomancer

Post by technomancer »

Dr. Mobius wrote:Hmm...maybe a trip to warmer climates is in order.

No problem Doc, just give me a heads up when you expect to arrive and I can put you up in one of my safe houses.

And to tell you the truth I could use the help. My usual two partners have dropped off the radar and I get the feeling I just may be next.

Kolya wrote:Logistically, does Hawaii make sense? If I were going to invade Earth, I would not stage from Hawaii.

Actually I think it does. 1) Hawaii is pretty laid back and nobody really questions strange looking foreigners walking down the street. 2) It's pretty far removed from the rest of the continental U.S. When those sneaky little grey bastards are performing a reentry over the ocean there isn't anyone to spot them. 3) A strong military presence (especially the Navy) to provide whatever resources the grey need.

And believe it or not, my team and I have had multiple encounters with Majestic-12 and their Special Studies Projects. Uh huh... Those American “patriots” are selling us out bit by bit for trinkets of alien technology.

Sure, maybe my tech is a bit quirky at times. But none of it has a price tag of animal mutilations and human abductions attached to it.
TECHNOMANCER FOR HIRE
Skilled in magickal arts of technology.
Available for consultation & field work.
Discreet friendly service. Licensed & Insured.
-=-=-=-
Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Oh I'm very familliar with these Paranormal groups.. I think maybe, they're not on this world maybe? I' know I've encountered such groups in my astral travels, that's for sure.. but here? Don't think there is any beyond the Hades groups that I've seen Operate.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

technomancer wrote:
Kolya wrote:Logistically, does Hawaii make sense? If I were going to invade Earth, I would not stage from Hawaii.

Actually I think it does. 1) Hawaii is pretty laid back and nobody really questions strange looking foreigners walking down the street. 2) It's pretty far removed from the rest of the continental U.S. When those sneaky little grey bastards are performing a reentry over the ocean there isn't anyone to spot them. 3) A strong military presence (especially the Navy) to provide whatever resources the grey need.

Sure it does, as long as there is really a treaty between the greys (controled by the reptoids, seems) and the US government.
technomancer

Post by technomancer »

Kolya wrote:Sure it does, as long as there is really a treaty between the greys (controled by the reptoids, seems) and the US government.

I haven't come across reptoids in my studies so I did a little digging. I didn't like what I discovered.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Reptoid.html

Hawaii itself is far too young to have dinosaur life. But there's no reason they couldn't have traveled beneath the ocean through tunnels. This would explain quite a few things. Let me gather some data to present to you folks.
TECHNOMANCER FOR HIRE
Skilled in magickal arts of technology.
Available for consultation & field work.
Discreet friendly service. Licensed & Insured.
-=-=-=-
Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.