The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Maybe he is under some sort of geas not to talk about it to anyone but Ellie?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey Bert!

A memorial? That's a great idea. I'll get Pa ta take me and Eilonwy there as soon as he can.

Hannah

PS: What's so ironic about Eilonwy livin' with me an' Pa? This is where she came ta Earth an' all. It's her home as much as mine or Pa's.
I will be who I chose to be.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I don't want to tell the rest of you, because the less you know, the less likely you will mess things up. Satisfied now?

Normally I wouldn't care one way or the other. I would track down Gilgrim and do away with this hunter nice and quiet. But for some damn reason the dead are calling out for the spirit of Celeste Darken. She has something to do with this, and it isn't ever good when The King sends one of his top hunters into our world.

We MUST meet Miss Solstice, you and I, alone; Arlington Cemetery sometime next week. Noon. I will contact you via PM as to the exact date.

If you don't come alone....I will not show.

In the mean while, pray that Gilgrim doesn't find you first.
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Let me guess, the King is the Crimson King.

Ok, heres a question Thorne, how do we know you're not this Gilgrim character? You seem bound and determined to get Ellie alone.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thorne I am not sure how Eilonwy feels about the location you have choosen, but I have to say it kind of sucks. How about you let her pick a location, and she can PM you with it. Oh and of course that way she can pick who may, or may not show up. Unlike your Idea where anyone could perhaps show up.
Thou allowing at least one or two people of her choice to tag along would be a nice show of good faith.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Let Ei choose what to do... Personally, I've been with Ei in person since she became Ei, and I never got a single twinge of a feeling of her having restless spirits after her.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

KonThaak wrote:Let Ei choose what to do... Personally, I've been with Ei in person since she became Ei, and I never got a single twinge of a feeling of her having restless spirits after her.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

KonThaak wrote:Let Ei choose what to do... Personally, I've been with Ei in person since she became Ei, and I never got a single twinge of a feeling of her having restless spirits after her.

Mr. KonThaak, Maybe it is because they realize what others are having a hard time dealing with Miss Solstice is not Miss Darken. She is a new person that only carries the memories of Miss Darken.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Listen...this is not rocket science. Gilgrim is an unholy demon from some Hell spawned dimension. Arlington Cemetery is holy ground, or in layman's terms for you not up to date with your demonology, this means HE CAN NOT ENTER IT!

As for being alone.....The fewer of you in one place. The harder it is for him to track us. The more of you in one place, the easier it is to find you. So unless you want to ring the dinner bell, then by all means go right ahead, no skin off my back.

I am not here to hurt Miss Solstice you brain dead oafs! Im here to try and save Miss Soltice from The King's wrath and his unholy hunter from forfilling his evil mission. The fact that Darken peished only delayed his plans. It was only a matter of time before he cauhgt on to the ruse. So unless I meet with her, and the others I have to warn, Gilgrim will not waste any time hunting her down. So do what you do best, and go find some woud villain of the week and berate them into submission.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM ARROGANT PRICKS LIKE YOU!!!

You're the one who is not getting it. We don't know who you are, so we don't trust you. It doesn't matter what you say, but what you do, and so far you have not given us one sign of good faith. So I really don't care about your objections, or Ellie's for that matter. Someone is going with her to watch her back, and if you don't like that than you can go impale yourself ON A COLD-IRON STAKE!

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ghost calm down please. Thorne you have given your reason for picking the location you did. Ok fine but I still say let Eilonwy pick a location that has the same situation going on, basicly holy ground. Let her pick it and tell you by PM. That way one hopes to avoid Party crasher, remember sometimes the bad guys read these boards as well. You don't want a crowd? Again fine but allow her to have one or two people come with her. I would think that wouldn't draw to much attention, and would ease the minds or those who are concerned.
This is not a demand or a threat, just a idea of how to deal with things that should keep everyone safe. Does this seem reasonable?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

hey Shad, I think that's what Thorne was trying to do, but everyone's getting so antsy on him, he was forced to spell it out to everyone. He's probably doing exactly that, and didn't want to go "we'll be right here, if anyone wants to shoot me in the head". Sure the guy may act like an ass, but at least he's an ass with knowledge enough to not want do broadcast everything he's about to do online. Speaking of which, Shad, get any more messages??
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Anybody going to ask Eilonwy what she thinks?

Darken's death was no ruse. Trust me, I had a better view of it than anybody.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Thorne you make some valid points, but you have been rather rude to those that care about the one you say you are trying to protect.

I would say you need to calm down think about what it is you are trying to accomplish and try working with those that have the same goal as you. Which from the sound of it is to keep gilgrim from getting to Miss Solstice.

Otherwise your are defeating your own purpose by making enemies of those that could help you whether you need it or not. To antagonize them only causes you to have to fight those that would likely help you otherwise.

Just some friendly advice take it for what you will.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Mr. Thorne. I would like to speak with you. If he is who or what was responsible for destruction of the temple my brother stayed at, as well as his death, and the deaths of the peacefull folk around him, then this Crimson King and I have unfinished business to attend to.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'd like to apologize to Ellie for saying her objections didn't matter.

Other than that, I meant every word.

WWVLD
Willie Long

Re: The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Post by Willie Long »

I'm disappointed in a lot of you. Don't think she's blind just because her eyes don't work; Loni ain't some helpless cripple.

I should know, I trained her. I fought her.

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:The one to Shang Li is at the closest point on land to where he died, at the top of a cliff.

Can you send me the address?
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

For the record, I just wanna say that my only objection to all of this was to warn Thorne that his actions may inadvertently set half the Society against him, as far too many of those posting here have far too itchy of a trigger-finger, and to ask for more information on a threat... I was trying to be a voice of reason amidst far too many hot heads...

Since I'm mostly being ignored by most sides, I'm left to assume that very few hotheads here want anything to do with reason... As much as I hate to do it, I'm just leaving this one alone, completely, because I've already seen everything I can do for it...

Thorne, I just wanted to say one last thing, if anyone cares... If this Gilgrim character is, indeed, the Crimson King, then one of our members was very convinced that he was reading our forums for information.

So while I appreciate the fact that you are trying to protect not only Eilonwy but all of us, it's a little too late to protect a lot of us, who are easily traceable, and are tied to others who're also easily traceable.

I won't demand proof that you're on our side... As Willie said, Eilonwy is capable of taking care of herself, no matter what the others seem to think about her. However, if you are on our side, I know I can't be speaking just for myself when I say that I would appreciate some assistance, rather than insults.

I have too much else on my plate right now to deal with this...
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

HAHAHA!!! The last time I checked Hell doesn't have WiFi, so I seriously doubt he is watching your little site here. Besides, e thinks to little of humanity to use their "toys". So your site is safe from The King and his minions.

Next, I admit I am rough when dealing with outsiders. But I have spent far too long skulking in the shadows taking the fight the very doorstep of The Devil himself to get sloppy now.

It is my personal experience to tell you that when The Crimson King wants someone dead, the die. I am here to stop that however I can. And yes Ms. Nakamura, The Crimson King's minions are responsible for killing your brother, destroying that temple, and slaughtering dozens in their persuit of their quarry. That is the least of their evils.

Right now Death Wings and Kractich are skulking about unseen in their persuit of Miss Solstice, and several other key persons of interest.

What the King wants, the King gets.

I so love to ruin his day.

In the mean time, I will make my services open to any who need my help.

My social skills are lacking, seriously lacking, but Hotaru says I should trust you. So, I will refrain from any further hostility as long as we can come to some agreement that we ARE on the same side.

In the mean while, I will do my best to find and deal with Gilgrim, but his kind doesn't die easy. Then again, who said life was easy?
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Thorne though we don't know each other if you would like help I will be available.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alright, then if it's safe to speak of such things here, can you tell us what methods are effective against him and his minions? Are they susceptible to certain materials, or kinds of energy?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hey, if he cuts down on the insults, i'll do like wise.

WWVLD
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. GhostSpider, does one have to be polite to earn our help or do they mearly have to fight the evil that preys apon us?
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Thorne, you will meet with me, adn we will discuss what I need to know, or you will will find yet more obstacles barring your path at every turn.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

No Greydawn, they don't have to be polite, but frankly, in the mood i'm in, every little bit helps. It doesn't help that not only was he impolite, but also downright rude.

WWVLD
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. GhostSpider, I understand you are on edge but there are those out there that have the manors of a pig, but that does not give us the right to threaten them.

I will admit my knee jerk reaction was much the same as yours but sometimes we need to sit back and calm down before answering.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ok Willie, I just sent you the coordinates. If anyone else wants the GPS Coordinates, let me know.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I used to be red, too.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Got it. I'll have to go there after I force-feed this other sucka his own ass.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Long it is good to see your back again. I would like to talk to you about training young Soph in hand to hand.