The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ah you have to remember that for Malakai, and his ilk there are only two settings. Max, and Way over the top. They don't do anything lower.

Oh I am not complaining but I do find it interesting that I was not on that little wanted list. :roll:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hey, I'm still dissapointed that there is only a 250k mark on our heads.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh so I am on the list. But only $250,000 for each of us? Hell I had more than that posted for my head when I was still a regular Cop.
Somebody didn't want me to testify for a case, and were very disappointed when I still showed up, and was able to add conspiracy charges as well. :lol:
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Are you complaining about being lower on a HIT LIST! And here I was thinking the bomber was mad? Go figure. Tell you what GS, I toss in an additional $1.25 on your head to make you happy.

Good lord...where do you recruit your members....socially disfucntional.com?

Anyway....

The reason he is after me so bad KT is that I have been a thorn in the side of evil much longer than my dealings with this society. I have pissed off ALOT of SupNat evil out there, its no wonder why they want me dead so bad.

Asfor any indication of his targets...all I got was $250,000 a piece for each Lazlo Society member he bags. Thats all I know right now...no agenda, no hit list, just an open bounty on ALL of your heads.

This Kreigger guy is the one calling the shots though. I don't know squat about about him, and that concerns me.

Listen, I have a trusted partner tailing Gilgrim down in K-Ville, if anything there turns up I will let you know.....as for the bomber...I think he knows about most of you...his surveillance was impressive.

Who was the chick in the Winebago having the coniption fit? He had little hearts circling that one. Creepy!

He had several of some guy at a BBQ, same guy in some desert photos, and some incident in DC involving firefighters. That poor bastard had a list of torture tacked to it...ending in "Then eat the jerky."

This guy is deffinitely is lacking a few letters from his alphebet.

I will keep you posted...
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fun have to find this nut case and deal with him soon.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ah gee, thanks Thorne. :roll:

Chick in a Winnebago?

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I think that would have been Angel. She had an episode in the back of an RV on the 4th of July.
Want to know how he got a picture thou.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Shadowstalker wrote: Want to know how he got a picture thou.
Ebay....how the Hell do I know? He had them, he wasn't around to beat the answers out of, and I didn't hav too long to stick around before he tried to BLOW ME UP!

Try to keep up, or at least be on the same page.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry it was more a retorical question. I assume most of the pictures were likely taken via the use of a telephoto lens.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Uh, thank God I wore pants?
I'd probably never live it down if it was an up-the skirt shot.

Hey, Thorne, just for the record, I'd be MUCH happier without the "fame" of 250k on my head. And I'd love to know what the hearts were about.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Hum, lets see. We have a psychopath with a bomb fetish with pictures of you, with little hearts doodled around your head. Ray Charles could see where this is going. Sounds like you may have an stalker my fair lady.

Well I have been in touch with my partner who has been tailing Gilgrim. All I know so far is that Gilgrim has been having his lackeys unearth some iron crypt in some cemetery in New Orleans. Something about a dark one. I will keep you posted.

As for the bomber....he went to Mailboxes Etc. and I lost him after he left.

My ride however got the benefit of a stick of TNT down the exhaust pipe.

Blew the car all to Hell and then some. Fortunately this time my Sixth Sense was working just fine as I lept from the vehicle a moment before the blast.

How is this asshole nailing me at every fricking turn? I don't even have squat on him yet and he has nearly blow me to pieces several times already.

Listn, its late. I'll keep you posted s things develope.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

"Something about a dark one"?

Well thats vague in an unhelpful way. :?

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm sure if he had more info, he'd've shared it with us...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Vague yes, but not as unhelpful as you may think.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Cameron Thorne wrote:Hum, lets see. We have a psychopath with a bomb fetish with pictures of you, with little hearts doodled around your head. Ray Charles could see where this is going. Sounds like you may have an stalker my fair lady.

As interesting as that may be for a date, I'll try to watch myself anyway. Thanks for the info.

Cameron Thorne wrote:As for the bomber....he went to Mailboxes Etc. and I lost him after he left.

That's an endorsement if I ever saw one. "All psycho-killers prefer Mailboxes Etc. They have all your stalking needs!"
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Scary thing? They're a subsidiary of my company. o_O
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Well I have just een in contact with my partner in K-Ville. What ever Gilgrim was looking for, he got it. Anton (my partner) tried to stop him, but that was utterly pointless seeing he wa outnumbered by about ten to one. He managed to get away, after getting shot once in the leg. He'll be alright, but Gilgrim got away with the contents of the crypt.

As for the bomber...I may have a lead as to his new hideout. I am going to pay it a VERY CAUTIOUS visit and hope to catch him flat footed. Wish me luck.

Still have no clue as to who this Kreigger character is, but I know he's footing the bill for the bounties. As to why, I haven't the foggiest. I am sure it will reveal itself in due time. Evil always does....

As for any indication of an actual "list", I have no idea who the bomber is going after first....If I had to guess, I would say Bert The Turtle or Ron Caliburn would be first. He REALLY doesn't like The Turtle. Something to do with the military I am guessing.

As for Concrete Angel, I know he sent youa package in the mail when he went to that Mailboxes Etc. So heads up with that.

Lets see, Koralth and Logos, there was a package mailed to you as well. I don't know what exactly, but it was a fairly big box. If I may recommend, call the local bomb squad if you receive a package atching that description.

Has anyone seen or heard from Miss Solstice over the past few days. I am concerned for her well being, seeing that Gilgrim probably has not forgotten about her. So if anone can give me a heads up on her "condition" and health, I would be appreciative.

Well, I have a job to do. I will keep you all posted.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Thorne, she's all right. Nothing bad so far, at least. Let's just leave it at that, for the time being.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Logos

Post by Logos »

Goddammit.... OK, we'll keep an eye out for it. I'm loving how we don't have to look for trouble anymore, it comes to our doorstep... So often in unmarked plain boxes...
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Let me guess...no return address on the packages? Oh, not predictable or anything, huh?
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Sorry, no return addys. Looks like he is following the psycho fo hire handbook to the letter. But here is something odd about the one package, the one sent to the cop....it was labled PERISHABLE.

I can only imagine what is in there?

I should be able to reach the bomber's hideout tomorrow, unless he gets tipped off again.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Someone said they wanted this guy to go after me?

I welcome it. I would WELCOME an excuse to tear someone limb from limb, and watch them die right now!
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Want to simul-cast it online? I could find someone who could hook you up. Then you can have it for posterity! :lol:
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Except that for a number of reasons--not the least of which including the fact that I'M NOT A FUCKING HUMAN and what is happening in LESS THAN TWO MONTHS--there won't BE a "posterity".
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

He's almost kind of cute when he raves like a lunatic isn't he. Like a little puppy.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Josh, it seems that Gabe here is trying to justify an unjustifiable action... And getting aggressive in doing so... Which only further proves your inhumanity, Gabriel. Your bloodlust and desire to kill "someone" only shows how truly far you are from attaining the one thing you've left this group to gain - humanity. Has working with Windner really corrupted you that badly? You used to seem fairly level headed, god forbid one of the few people around here that were actually STAY that way... You've fallen, Gabe, in a bad way. Give up Windner, and retry your attempts at humanity. I think you were a lot closer than you think BEFORE getting mixed up with that freakshow... and if you can't see THAT, then you're lacking in a lot more than humanity, and a good ninety percent of what you're missing is upstairs. Don't be a moron about this.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Very well spoken there Logos. You must be a therapist. (and 'tween you and me, ol' Gabby can use one right about now).
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Logos wrote: Josh, it seems that Gabe here is trying to justify an unjustifiable action... And getting aggressive in doing so... Which only further proves your inhumanity, Gabriel. Your bloodlust and desire to kill "someone" only shows how truly far you are from attaining the one thing you've left this group to gain - humanity. Has working with Windner really corrupted you that badly? You used to seem fairly level headed, god forbid one of the few people around here that were actually STAY that way... You've fallen, Gabe, in a bad way. Give up Windner, and retry your attempts at humanity. I think you were a lot closer than you think BEFORE getting mixed up with that freakshow... and if you can't see THAT, then you're lacking in a lot more than humanity, and a good ninety percent of what you're missing is upstairs. Don't be a moron about this.

I--you--I--

You do not know. You can not know.

And you, Thorne...

...no, I've said what needs saying.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Yes, run along pup, your master calls. Fetch Gabby, fetch the stick...good boy. :P
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I can't resist. :lol:

"Sit, UBU, sit! Good dog!"
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream