Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

He did say something about a prophecy... Maybe there was a figure in the prophecy that he figured out was most likely Ben.

Of course, Plato being a prophet is something I find a bit hard to swallow... Logos, I think you know more about the Greek philosophers than even I do, as I think you've studied them more recently, and I thought they were crackpots. Did you catch anything about Plato being a prophet?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I don't think he was refering to the greek scholor. I have come across the name "Plato" in several accounts by people claiming to be from another "earth". If I eliminate those that did not carry equipment that was unexplainable, I have at least 15 accounts that at least mention the name in reference to what appears to be a living being, maybe more, don't have a good enough uplink to scour my arachives at the moment - I'll see what I can get when I get somewhere I can connect to a fiber network again.

KonThaak, Razor, if you want to help, the ip for the public key generator is 255.179.222.101:667. The ssytems I sent you have the private key generator built into the motherboard, so teh site should redirect you to the archives. Sorry I don't have things all organized in there, but I haven't finished with the cross referencing software to recompile the files - I keep losing some important files in the attempt, so the original has not been messed with much.