Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Looks like we have another Debunker in our midst. Yeah us.

Welcome aboard Tony. Glad you joined the party. I will be glad to see what you can do to help further the Society.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait till this dope meets his first demon.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets see you talk so tough when a Alu is feasting on your corpse fool. :twisted: :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Tony,

Do all the studying you want. Nothing would make me happier than somoen picking up Dr. Lazlo's work and proving to the world that these crazy things are real.

In the meantime I will keep making sure that what other people think are figments don't claim any more innocent human lives.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Honestly, we need more serious researchers in this place. Concidering everything that's gone on in my life, it feels odd to keep playing the 'Voice of Reason and Logic' around here.

Welcome to the fold, Tony.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I wish you well, Mr. Tony. May you one day find the proof you seek. Unlike Ghostspider, I hope you never encounter a demon, they are quite..... unpleasant.

Perhaps a study of the Yogi of india, and the monks of tibet may be a good place to start, they always seem to be able to perform their feats before sceptics, and never fail to impress visitors.

May the light of Amaterasu guide you on your path.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

PSC27, Tabloid Hound, Louis Cifer, heck, even Debunker after a fashion were here after the knowledge.

I just ticked off when research gets in the way of protecting people.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Welcome aboard. Yes, it does certainly seem like a few of us are on the fringe of acceptable human behavior. However, given what many of us have experienced, it is something that I can understand ans sympathize with only too well. I would also caution you against the "NRA" stereotyping. Being a former member myself, I can tell you that the way you described them is patently false. Besides, we all know full well the implications of the misuse of a gun. In fact, my employer requires at least minimal handgun training for everyone that works in my particular branch of the company. You know them as Randolph Electronics Corporation.

REC does research as well. In fact, we've got all sorts of specimens and samples we are currently studying. However, our bent is to eliminate dangers to humankind and quite often that requires us to take drastic measures. A year or two prior to your arrival, we had a fellow named Debunker that used to post here.

Before he disappeared from the board, he took a tour of the facilities where I work. I can assure they are quite real. Even if he dismissed half of what he saw, he could tell REC was quite sincere about what it did.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So you're scraed because I go out at night to rescue kids from bogeymen or to put a stop to werewolves prowling our streets?

Am I the only one who is confused by this?

For the record, I don't go out at night to kill monsters - I go out to save people. Killing monsters just happens to be one of the most effective ways of doing that.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Ron Caliburn wrote:So you're scraed because I go out at night to rescue kids from bogeymen or to put a stop to werewolves prowling our streets?

Am I the only one who is confused by this?

For the record, I don't go out at night to kill monsters - I go out to save people. Killing monsters just happens to be one of the most effective ways of doing that.
3 Cheers for my one of my favorite yanks.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Maybe so, Tony, but if it's breathing down your neck, studying it is the last thing on your mind. I may not share Ron's view that they're all dangerous, but I can tell you that there's quiet few out there that need to be put down. Sometimes a bullet or a bomb is what's needed. I'm fortunate that most of my conflicts have been away from population centers. Ron and the rest haven't been so lucky.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks Pendragon . . . God Save the Queen and all that.

Traveller, it isn't a luck thing in my case. The monsters slide into our cities and creep into our homes. They haunt the streets and prowl the halls. So I go there to save people from them.

Delta Sierra
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Do you not see it Tony, it's Mr. Caliburn who is the monster. One who is so full of self-loathing that he project his monstrous actions on others, and guns them down without mercy. Even those who fight by his side are not exempt from his madness. Dose everyone remember poor, damned Celeste Darken, who now burns in Hell thanks to mr. Caliburn's "mercy".
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey, all my guns are liscenced and registered appropriately.

I also check my targets.

As for running into the monsters, I might go months between running into them, but I do find 'em.

Then againg, I suspect this cty is some kind of a magnet for the beasts. Like something wants them.

Delta Sierra
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Ah, your in D.C my friend. Where is there a worse cess pool of monsters?
Razor

Post by Razor »

Tony, welcome to the boards, a bit belated. You should see some of the stuff that I've seen in the last five days. *has video clips to show some of the fruits of his labors... namely claw-marks all over his clothes and armor.*

Anyway, I've been a paranormal investigator since about the age of 13 or 14, around the same time my psychic abilities really started showing up. It wasn't until the last few years that I was able to get up close and personal with some of the things out there. I have faced vampires though. I've faced summoners. I've dealt with Ghosts, Poltergiests, Shadowbeasts, Techtonics, Syphons, and so on.

For the largest part of my years as an investigator I've never even carried a weapon, unless you would call a small folding pocket-knife a weapon. (though In my hands it -easily- is one.) I live in the Texas Panhandle which is a major crossroads for the supernatural, an for the average joe out there alike. People go missing all the time. Ghosts, and all those things are... alright to deal with, but there are things that go bump in the night out there, and are not short on fang nor claw, nor the inhuman will to use them. Especially on easy prey, such as your 'modern man'.

I usually try to investigate and solve a situation 'nicely' as some members would call it, first. My abilities give me a difinate edge there, though I've done plenty of documentation on all kinds of phenomenon.

I am both a scientist and a psychic, a skeptic and a believer... a paradox to be sure.

I will leave you to your musings for now.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

HAHAHAHA

FOOL, I am provoking discord and malice ALL OVER THE BOARDS. What makes your topic so special.

Still, if you want discussion then so be it. What is your stance on demons? Do you believe in them, or at least the possibility of their existence?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The Dark Voice wrote:FOOL, I am provoking discord and malice ALL OVER THE BOARDS.
Is that what we're calling it these days?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Of all the things mankind has created, nothing has done more good for my master's cause than the TV set. You all wonder why mankind is so blind to the supernatural, watch television and you'll find out.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Because of television, huh?

Wow.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I am sorry that you have to come in to a greeting like this, apparently your well-intentioned joining of our numbers coincided with another wanna-be bugaboo's arival. Sadly, 'Trolls' like him exist all to often.

There is one thing I must take you to task for tho, Tony. Your viewpoint twards guns and their uses, as well as twards people who collect them, is typical of a certain mindset of short-sighted liberalism. Repeatedly the assumption is made that only violent people would care to have a gun, when the truth is that areas with conceled carry legislation have less crimes in general, and much fewer gun-related crimes. The violent actions that come from the misuse of guns is solely the fault of those that misuse guns, not that of guns themselves. A violent person will not suddenly stop being violent if a certain weapon becomes unavailable. Instead, they will find a new weapon of choice.

That having been said, you also must understand that Ron was raised by a bizarre neo-christian cult in a bunker-like setting. Much of his veiwpoints have been shaped by that upbringing, including an appriciation of guns and the usefullness of them.

The Fifth Amendment was put into the Constiution to allow us the freedom to defend ourselves, not just from wild animals or eachother, also from the hands of a repressive government that wishes to take away our freedoms.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Tony is it nice to meet you, even thou I am likely another of the gun nuts you were likely talking about at the start here.
As for this "Dark Voice" Character well you can see why a few of us get a little testy with his kind.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I owe you an apology Tony. My first post was a bit childish and rude. Not been a good day, bad headache.

And who is this latest nutjob. The Dark Voice, please.

Still, his stance on TV is a good point.

WWVLD
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It is so much more than TV. So much more.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Me, too.

Then we could get you past this little obstacle....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Tony, I'm curious about one thing. You state that your against NRA gun nuts, but your signature was a line from a very big gun nut. Any comment?

WWVLD
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Are you really alone if you are here?

You just increased your resources and reach a million-fold.

If you choose to accept it, of course.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Amen Kolya.

When your part of the Society, your never alone.

WWVLD
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

That would be "precisely correct".
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So Tony, I've always wanted to ask a bone fide investigator this question (a sceptical investigator that is).

Do you believe in supernatural monsters or at least the possibility of their existence?

I'm not trying to make any jokes here, just want to hear your opinions.

WWVLD

Return to “Agency Voice”