All Gone....

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
fate

All Gone....

Post by fate »

I don’t really have much time. You see I am bleeding quite profusely at the moment so I must make this as quickly as possible.

It’s all gone…the whole vault…gone. Two hours ago the rouge group that has been sleeping in Greybeard staged an insurrection and stormed the facility from the inside. Those men and women loyal to me had no warning time…a good deal of them are dead. I tried my best but alas it was for not. I myself have suffered several gun shot wounds and am not quite sure if I’ll make it. I digress, listen all of you of the society that vault held things no single mortal man should posses. Things of great power and evil. Ha my blood doesn’t taste as bad as I thought it would…No cant black out…Agent Loki…he…took it all…he killed those that helped him and…drank of there blood, mentioned something about…Baal…I think that’s all I have lady’s and gentlemen…I bid you all…a found farewell.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Fate!? Damnit! Where are you!? Can anyone get to him? Does anyone know where he is!?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Loki

Post by Loki »

Oh don’t worry he doesn’t get to die yet. I had to work for his self righteous ass for fifteen years. No, he gets to suffer first. He looks so pathetic bleeding in his chair. Which one of his vault toys should I use on him first…Oh I will have fun with this!!!
Amat Victoria Curam=Victory favors those who take pain.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ba'al, didn't Pendragon post something about them a while back?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

You know, you're pretty fucking stupid. You didn't think everything in that vault was real did you? What sort of idiot locks up dangerous shit like that without putting countermeasures into place? I wonder which of those items are C4 painted up, waiting for someone to try and activate it.

"Gee, I was stupid enough to loot the entire vault despite the fact that I don't know what half of this shit is. I wonder what this one does?" *Ka-Fucking-Boom*
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I have a bad feeling Loki has an idea what at least a few of the items are, he doesn't need to know what all of it does just a few items to become a problem.
On a differant note. Loki you have have made a grave error, and you will wish you hadn't.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:Oh don’t worry he doesn’t get to die yet. I had to work for his self righteous ass for fifteen years. No, he gets to suffer first. He looks so pathetic bleeding in his chair. Which one of his vault toys should I use on him first…Oh I will have fun with this!!!

Don't torture him too long Loki. only gives the others a chance o recue him.

Kill him nbow!!!

:twisted:
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Bert_the_Turtle

Oh, you know what, I am gonna put a bullet in you the next chance I get.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

:roll:

yeah, okay. Sounbd good, let Benji fry first right?

Loki

Post by Loki »

Oh pleas! Save your petty threats for someone who doesn’t have the years of field experience that I do. I know exactly what security measures were in place in the vault. The fool trusted me to design them. The only thing I didn’t have were the voice print codes to the inner vault, but time and patients paid off and now I have all I need.

What truly made me sick, was watching Fate slowly turn softer and lose his cut throat edge. He has all of you to thank for that. After the nuke incident he went on this whole “We need to make a difference” spree…Oh god did that get tiresome. Fortunately after he returned from Nepal I was able to convince him to trust me with the voice codes and walla!! Instant gratification.

You should all consider yourselves luck. Fate was able to wipe the data base of all your personal information before he succumbed to his wounds (I personally shot him four times in the back). Don’t get in my way or I promise I will find you all and take a terrible vengeance on you all and your families.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Just a quick post before heading off to PT at the hospital. Anybody that's foolish enough to post about how they're going to torture or kill someone is giving away their location via their IP address. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can find you and if I can find you, much more capable people than myself can deal with you. Every single flavor-of-the-month cackling-evil-B-movie-villain that has ever showed up here has gotten pasted.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Oh yes…I am an amateur…I forgot, I connected right from my home computer. Text does not convey sarcasm well.

Don’t underestimate me. I am no James Bond villain. Mr. Fate has already suffered the first part of my wrath. I took his left hand just a second ago. I will give the basterd the credit of not screaming, nor did he shed a tier…but this is just the beginning.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

If you took it only a second ago... Pendragon, can you get a trace on that for us, please?

By the by, Ron, yes, Pendragon and I were talking about Baal a while ago. I think Pendragon has a special soft place in his heart for Baal and his legions.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Loki wrote:Oh yes…I am an amateur…I forgot, I connected right from my home computer. Text does not convey sarcasm well.

Don’t underestimate me. I am no James Bond villain. Mr. Fate has already suffered the first part of my wrath. I took his left hand just a second ago. I will give the basterd the credit of not screaming, nor did he shed a tier…but this is just the beginning.

Home or not, every single post that is made is logged and recorded somewhere on the internet. Where that post came from is recorded as well.

Now, off to PT.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Loki wrote: You should all consider yourselves luck. Fate was able to wipe the data base of all your personal information before he succumbed to his wounds (I personally shot him four times in the back). Don’t get in my way or I promise I will find you all and take a terrible vengeance on you all and your families.

One would need family for you to go after and since I have none I may just have to take you up on getting in your way, loki. So if I were you I would be watching over my shoulder, you never know who is following you.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Just got the report from the tactical teams that I sent, they found the place but no Fate, or Loki. They did find alot of bodies and blood painted to on the walls and floors. I will be sending info to a few people to look at, I feel that they will be intrested but not happy.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

I have just about finished up here in India, and will be heading back to the U.S. as soon as possible.

Looking at about three days.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am gettign too old for this. Loki, you do know that not even your masters can save you from the price that will be payed, one day you will suffer every slight, every insult, every torture, every murder, every wrong that you are responsible for, and that is assuming that no one seeks revenge, a probability that lessens with every person you attack.

I use my name freely, my Dojo is listed. I desire a visit from you, but as you said you are not a fool, so you will send "teams" instead of showing up and testing me yourself. I pity you, and pray for your forgiveness.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Shang Li wrote:I pity you, and pray for your forgiveness.

Waitaminute you pray for this dude? you pray for him to forgive you, or you pray for him to be forgived?

Dude Shangster, just cut off his hjead with your sharpies.

THEN pray for him. :twisted:

Celeste Darken

What team, Deathblaster?

Post by Celeste Darken »

Deathblaster wrote:Don't torture him too long Loki. only gives the others a chance o recue him.

Kill him nbow!!!

:twisted:

Deathblaster wrote:Dude Shangster, just cut off his hjead with your sharpies.

THEN pray for him. :twisted:

Deathblaster . . . just whose side are you on, anyway? You make no sense, you spout off at everyone, you offer no aid to others, you cheer on evil, and root for the good men and women on this board.

You are a confusing individual.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Deathblaster

Re: What team, Deathblaster?

Post by Deathblaster »

Celeste Darken wrote:You are a confusing individual.

i have that affect on the ladys. 8)

Holister

Post by Holister »

Really, I would have thought it was hysterical laughter in your face followed by them walking away in disgust. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Nah. I never took Holister's "How to get the ladys" for dummies.

Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The teapot thinks it is a tempest.......
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Im still shocked that it can read. I would have thought it was illiterate the way he spells and all. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I wish this forum had an ignore function.

That and a kneecap function.

Anyway, so a whole vault full o' goodies has disappeared.

Anybody besides me think it's best to get rid of this stuff before these kinds of things happen?

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Some things are indestructible, or are important for one reason or another and need to be kept safely.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Love to but it is rarely that simple Ron.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So, ya fill the vault with concrete - that way, if someone is going after this stuff, it till take them years to dig through it all.

Maybe a few mines stashed here and there in the concrete too, jsut to mess up the digger.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

If something as strong as a vampire went after a vault filled with concrete, mines or no they'd prolly have it cracked open in a day or less.