Is the Forum Shrinking or Is It Just My Imagination?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Bert_the_Turtle

Is the Forum Shrinking or Is It Just My Imagination?

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

It seems like the 'boards are getting more and more narrow. Is something funky going on? Someone trying to squeeze us all out of existance? Or is it just my 'magination (running 'way with me)?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Maybe the view point is getting to narrow and making people sick.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

I only have reason to post in certain places, mayself. I do read all of the forums, however, and will reply as, and when appropriate.

I just very seldom have reason to start a post in places other than war stories, classifieds, or community outreach.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It happened Sunday morning. The forums were out for 15 or 20 minutes and when they came back, they had been through the drier.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I think its a technical problem. The forums here are very narrow on my screen compared to those our sponser uses.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Gothicfox wrote:Maybe the view point is getting to narrow and making people sick.

Lets see...uuummmmm. Nope, its just you makin' people sick.
Have a nice day :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
VermisVictus

Post by VermisVictus »

I cant ge
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Thats right, Holli, make my point for me.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

"*whine whine* Nobody likes me or wants me around because I'm a narrow-minded hypocritical bigot! You people must all be narrow-minded! WAAAA!!!"

Just ignore him, Ben. It's what the rest of us are doing. We're happier for it. It causes fewer headaches than trying to reason with him.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Kt, I place the absolute level of relavance of Gothic and his opinions somewhere between a bologna sandwhich and a turd stuck on a rat's ass! :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

VermisVictus wrote:I cant ge

Speaking of forum issues, you okay VV? You left that partial post in about half a dozen threads.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I think he is doing the time warp... rather, I think someone is making him do the time warp.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Yeah, I noticed the shrinkage too. I thought it was due to the crappy res on some of my machines that I've been forced to use.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I am having deja vu; I think this has happened once before...
Razor

Post by Razor »

A deja vu?

"Was it the same cat?" Sorry... I'm in a wierd mood today.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

ok, so seeing that movie was not a complete waste of my time ;)
Razor

Post by Razor »

hehehe... I love that movie, but mostly for the entertainment value, and -some- drinking games.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

I wouldn't start tossing the Bigot term around, KT. If I remember correctly, you and the others started the unprovoked attack on what I believed. I didn't.

And about whining? Who ran to the powers that be when the argument got hotter then you could handle?

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. You got a problem with that, maybe your living in the wrong country.

Of course, if you WANT to start the insults again, I'm more the happy to oblige you. Remember you left this issue open and unresolved. You can fake being a peace maker, but your not. You'd rather get the cheap shots in while you can when you can.

And thats one of the reasons why this place isn't as friendly to people as it should be. Though you'll blame me exclusively because you can, not because its right.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gothicfox wrote:I wouldn't start tossing the Bigot term around, KT. If I remember correctly, you and the others started the unprovoked attack on what I believed. I didn't.

I did. The FIRST time. The time after that, on the other hand, it was the other way around. Oh, and the time after that. This time I'm attacking you, though, if it makes you feel any better. ^_^ (After, mind you, you came on and insulted us by calling our views narrow...so I guess I still didn't start this one, either, huh?)

And about whining? Who ran to the powers that be when the argument got hotter then you could handle?

I don't recall "running" to "the powers that be" at any point. I recall bringing you to Pendragon's attention, because you were, at the time, 1) withholding information that was vital to a quest, 2) passing off your self-righteous views as if nobody else's was important, and 3) pissing off EVERYONE involved around you. If I hadn't brought you to Pendragon's attention, I very much doubt it would've been long before he noticed you anyway, and you STILL would've been on his shit-list.

But it's fun to throw blame back and forth, ain't it? XD

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. You got a problem with that, maybe your living in the wrong country.

So it's okay for you to speak YOUR mind, but when I speak MINE, both about my views on religion and about you, then *I'M* the one in the wrong?

And you wonder why I threw the "bigot" term your way. o_O

Of course, if you WANT to start the insults again, I'm more the happy to oblige you. Remember you left this issue open and unresolved. You can fake being a peace maker, but your not. You'd rather get the cheap shots in while you can when you can.

Cheap? Maybe. Pertinent? Definitely.

I think I've made it clear enough for a retarded talking monkey to understand, Gothic. You aren't wanted here. You don't contribute anything useful. Your views go against the espoused views of your religion. You come on and insult everyone, then play the part of the "suffering outcast" when we don't appreciate it.

One wonders why you come here at all.

And thats one of the reasons why this place isn't as friendly to people as it should be. Though you'll blame me exclusively because you can, not because its right.

I don't believe I'm blaming you for anything. I'm calling you a worthless waste of our space and time.

Now get off my Internet.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey There Gothic...

Ya know what, I never claimed to being a peacemaker...so guess what, your a Horse's Ass!

You are perhaps the biggest bigoted, narrow minded, bible thumpin self righteous pompass jerk that anyone here has ever seen. You opinions are one sided, your views are laughable, and you hide behind a half read bible and quote the words that only serve you.

You tell KT to get out off the country? Why don't you you?
Its people like you that are bringing this greate country of ours down. Jerk-offs like you only preach, berate, and threaten when all logics points against you. And in your pathetic case I am not surprised one bit.

Hell, heres a pinless grenade, go choke on it you ignorant prick!
Last edited by Holister on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

When did you become an expert in what I believe in? I could do the same thing with you and point out the dark history that started with druids before it got around to you.

Same history you have no problem falling back on when it suits you.

I don't have that luxury, what happen with the church was bad, but it wasn't my God responsible for it. IT was simple men. Like now. But that won't get out because no one wants to deal with that issue.

Yeah, you tossed the term out the first time. Once turning a friendly conversation into an insult contest. I ignored it that time. It was meant to be friendly debate and nothing more. When guys like you run out of anything of merit to say you switch to insults.

And now that you using me to promote yourself on this board, as a bigot, now you think you got the right to judge me by my own standards. Since you don't know what those standards are you may want to back off. Your ego is getting way to far ahead of you.

You know, I want to work things out. since we're not in the field, why don't we? You want to yell and scream at me, and me returning the favor. Why not now?

Working things out, get the bad blood between us. Thats what I believe in. Thats what helps with people.

Balls in your court.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Holli, the adults are speaking now.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gothic, you gave up your claim to adulthood when you started persisting in this asinine line of insults and self-righteousness.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

KonThrak, do you want to work things out or not?
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

Hmmm. Pots, Kettles, african american. I know that I am no better than anyone else here, perhaps even worse than most. But Why Mr Holister, Mr. KonThaak, do you have to make him right? As for Gothic he appears to me to be a child struggling for meaning in a world he does not understand, clinging to a book that he has half read and understood even less because his parents told him it would "make the bad things go away".

I am not Master Li. The whelp snapped at my hand once it will not reach out in a kindly manner again.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey Gothic, your trailer park called, they want you back in time for your meds.

Seriously though, see what happens when you go swimmin' in the shallow end of the gene pool.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Mr Li was accusing me of trying to kill them. That was an out right lie.

I have no intention of hurting anyone here in the Lazlo Society. Period.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

You came on, you insulted us, you told me I'm in the wrong country, you bashed me as not being a peace-maker... And now you want to "work things out"?

If you want to try to work this out, then start acting like you want to work this out. Act like a mature individual. Drop the holier-than-thou attitude and be willing to work with those of other belief systems and of different attitudes. Swallow your pride and learn to laugh at yourself instead of scorning others. When thou art struck by a wicked man, turn the other cheek.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Your twisting what I said around, again.

Your want to work this out? yes or no.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

I think you missed the whole root of the problem. It was NEVER about the belief systems. Thats something you brought up, not me. I was question the reasoning behind even 'being tempted' to kill a whole town off?