travelers wanted

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Jake E.B.

travelers wanted

Post by Jake E.B. »

Dimensional time travelers wanted. Do you have what it takes to fallo in Lazlo's footsteps. If you do post reply.
There's absolutely no inevitability as long as there's a willingness to contemplate what is happening.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Just remember, Vic didn't come back.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Lazrous

Post by Lazrous »

As exciting as that sounds, there's so much to do here that most people don't wanna do. I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I wish you and any who accompany you the best of luck. Give Victor my reguards if possible.
Jake E.B.

Post by Jake E.B. »

Thank you for your replies. I guess nobody in there right mind would want to step throw a dimensional portal. Just because Lazlo has not come back doesn't mean that he can't. Maybe he's found what he wanted to find the world of excitement and adventure. I probably won't be going anywhere if I can find people to go with me. It would be too dangerous.
There's absolutely no inevitability as long as there's a willingness to contemplate what is happening.
Jake E.B.

Post by Jake E.B. »

Thank you for your replies. I guess nobody in there right mind would want to step throw a dimensional portal. Just because Lazlo has not come back doesn't mean that he can't. Maybe he's found what he wanted to find the world of excitement and adventure. I probably won't be going anywhere if I cant find people to go with me. It would be too dangerous.
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

I've been through dimensional portals to other worlds three times now, and unless I have to, I don't really want to do it again...Just where do want/need to go?
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

They're off to see the Wizard.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

In that case, I recommend carrying shotguns for dealing with the flying monkeys...
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Jake E.B.

Post by Jake E.B. »

you really think there's going to be flying monkeys? Ied like to see that but I guess that's enough crazy stuff in this world. Seriously if you could would you. Ied only like to say that I didn't. :wink:
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

I have numerous contacts skilled in dimensional travel, but one in particular comes to mind. One mr. Valmore Carmen. He was involved in a military experiment involving teleportation of atomic warheads. He now has the singular ability to travel through the dimensions, with one exeption: He can never return to ours. He fused, it seems, with a nuclear warhead. If he were to return to Earth, he would detonate. The good news is that he has unlimited strength and stamina, outside our dimension that is, and the ability to travel freely between dimensions. By means of Tackyon Telepathy, I regained contact with Valmore. He would be more than willing to guide you wherever you wish to go.
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown
Jake E.B.

Post by Jake E.B. »

Think you I might need hes help. It's heartening their are friends out there. What I ned is information on portals that are in Colorado.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Already doing that sort of thing. :) *points to his screen name*

Check here.

and here...

Read THIS one!

More material.

Still more.
The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

Elijah Sight wrote:I have numerous contacts skilled in dimensional travel, but one in particular comes to mind. One mr. Valmore Carmen. He was involved in a military experiment involving teleportation of atomic warheads. He now has the singular ability to travel through the dimensions, with one exeption: He can never return to ours. He fused, it seems, with a nuclear warhead. If he were to return to Earth, he would detonate. The good news is that he has unlimited strength and stamina, outside our dimension that is, and the ability to travel freely between dimensions. By means of Tackyon Telepathy, I regained contact with Valmore. He would be more than willing to guide you wherever you wish to go.

I find this fascinating, please send me any more information you have as I would like to study this incident further.
It is better to equip the warriors of light to fight thier own battles than to fight for them.

I ask only two things, never try to find out who I am and never ask where I get my information.

Return to “Classifieds”