AMBUSH - Holister & team captured!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Cypress Cove Annex

AMBUSH - Holister & team captured!

Post by Cypress Cove Annex »

I have an update to sheriff Holister's current situation.

To my shock and suprise, Ben and Rourke were not captured by Jeremiah Dark as we first thought. He has been apprehended by Black Badge operatives and are being held at an undisclosed location for interfearing in an official " investigative operation ".

Mr. Vhalmyr did manage to escape capture and is currently on the run.

All attempts to contact sheriff Holister through the proper channels has failed. I fear that this is in retailiation for the abduction that was thwarted earlier this month.

As for the where abouts and intentions of Jeremiah Dark; we have no idea. He is currently in the wind.

We have been in contact with several of our associates who are in the field. They believe that they are being followed.

We have lost contact with Azreal in the area of Washington DC you may refer to as " The Blight ". He reported a minor skirmish with some vampires. He related some unusual information before loosing contact.

I received a message just after loosing contact from our mystery
e-mailer, " We have not forgotten.....Endgame. "

Wait one moment........

I have to go.
When things go bump in the night, we are the ones who bump back.
Jeremiah Dark

Re: AMBUSH - Holister & team captured!

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Checkmate.............
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Technocrat

Post by Technocrat »

That cinches it.

I will not stand by and let decent people who are trying to help do so by needlessly putting their lives in danger. Anyone looking to help Hannah should get out of DC. There is very little left there at this time.

Last known location of Not Ron was Boston.

For her own safety, I cannot devulge where Hannah is nor who is protecting her.
Secrets for sale. Cheap.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

Lets do that thing we talked about. I know someone who has the skills we need and they have offered to help. After that I have nothing to do here.

I am travelling light right now so I don't have access to a lot of my equipment.

Anyone want to go to florida and pick up my RV?
Builder of what you need.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I'm in Florida at the moment. I can't leave to bring your RV to you but perhaps I could arrange to hire a driver for you?
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

PM me if you need help.
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

They're.......dead. They're all dead.
" Don't ever come between a wolf and her pups. Ever!!! "
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

....What?

Kelly, how do you know this? I was under the impression you weren't anywhere near them...?
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

At the annex. So much blood. I got back with Alyda and....oh my god.

They were torn to pieces....
" Don't ever come between a wolf and her pups. Ever!!! "
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

...Ah. You weren't talking about Ben, then.

Well... There's not much I can do to help with that.

I'm...sorry.
Cypress Cove Annex

This is deputy Harper of The Cypress Cove sheriff's department. We spoke once or twice before.

I regret to inform you that there has been an incident here at The Lazlo Annex in town. Several members are dead. Two are missing and are presumed dead. Amongst the dead is deputy Cross and deputy Kincaid of the Cypress Cove sheriff's department.

Dr. Grey is performing the autopsies and CSI is investing the crime scene. With sheriff Holister and 1st deputy Utah also missing, the town is on high alert.

I don't know even where to begin. It looked like a slaughterhouse.
I'll know more once Dr. Grey has finished.

Kelly, Alyda, and the kids are alright. They are staying at an undisclosed location. Kelly swears it was Marica, but says there was someone else there too.

I am trying to download the video surveillance footage, but Derik was the wiz at that, I don't know what I'm doing.

I should warn you all. I don't think that this is over. I think that it may be just the beginning......
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I am returning to Maine as we speak. I fear that something far larger than we realize is at play here.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Holister

Post by Holister »

I don't have much time so Im going to pass on any formal etiquette here.

I am Anton Vhalmyr from Ben's investigative team. I am the one who managed to escape capture thus far.

We were investigating a cemetery outside of New Orleans when we were set upon by a strike team of Black Badge operatives.

Escape and evasion is my bread and butter, but the others were captured.

I am laying low right now. Posting from an internet cafe and that is all I am going to reveal.

Had to use Ben's account because the Annex server isn't responding to remote access.

Think I'm still in the city.

Have to run. I'll report in later if I can.

Vhalmyr out.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Cypress Cove Annex

Wait....what?

Anton where are you? What about sheriff Holister and deputy Utah?

Dang it to hell.

Well we got the preliminary back on the video footage.

We have an uknown female that transformed ino a werewolf and went berserk. Kelly ID'd her as Marcia Brooks and filled me in on the details.

She wasn't alone however. This cloaked guy and two other women took Carter and Ms Landry away. The cloaked figure was revealed to be Jeremiah Dark. The two other women we have yet to be IDd.
One did take the hard drive from the computer room though.

All four suspects left together. Where to is anyone's guess.

They did leave behind a note of sorts. Dr. Grey pulled it out of the Kincaid's throat. It read.....

" Sometimes the shepard must kill his flock to save the herd. "

Here I thought the other messages were cryptic. This one makes no sense! What are we dealing with a religious cult or a supernatural threat?

More later as it comes in.
Last edited by Cypress Cove Annex on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Cypress Cove Annex wrote:" Sometimes the shepard must kill his flock to save the heard. "

Here I thought the other messages were cryptic. This one makes no sense! What are we dealing with a religious cult or a supernatural threat?

To say nothing of the spelling.

But it seems you got your computers back up, which should help assuage the deputy's worries a little bit.
Question everything.
Cypress Cove Annex

I am the deputy. I am using the computer here at the station house until The Annex offices until they are finished being processed and cleaned.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

Florida's my home turf, I'm closest to this spot. On my way now, let's see if I can get Mr. "OOoo, he fights gods"'s butt out of this one. I'll get you home, old man.
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

New blood, coming through.

Let us see what he can do, hmm? Obviously, his abilities are FAR inferior, if he cannot perform a marriage without a ship, but...perhaps he will be able to get our esteemed redneck home, even with his obviously-flawed skills.

Yes, I just cracked a joke.

No, I can officially attest that Hell did not freeze over.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

Right now, catching up on lost time and saving lives is my focus. Why do I have the feeling this is going to make a very sour note in my journal when this is done?

And Gabe, no worries, I just wouldn't recommend hitting Bonkerz for Open Mic Night with your current set list.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Reckoner wrote:PM me if you need help.

To whom are you referring?
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

I'm handy in investigations, so whoever is near the attack scene and can give me access to it, I can help find out what those interested in finding Hollister's party has to deal with.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Ah, I thought you might be referring to Mr. Smith's delima with his RV. But this makes more sense.

I'm afraid I am not involved with these other goings on at the moment.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

S'okay, hopefully I can help uncover what everyone will need to know how to deal with it, and have enough spare guns and ammo for appropriate needs.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

If you get in too deep, know that support is not far away.

It seems that it will take time for this expedition to be underway in any case.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

Thanks, good to know. Something else has come up, I'll be back in the vicinity soon.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

I am finishing up something in DC, then I am free to roam.

I wonder if that woman that was following me down in florida is involved with Ben's capture. Ben was captured just after I got out of dodge. Anyone want to see if shes still around?
Cypress Cove Annex

This is deputy Harper yet again providing you with another twist in the quagmire that has become my daily life.

Derik Kincaid's death has been confirmed as a homicide. He had his throat slit with a large serrated knife. He also received a broken arm, several fractured ribs, a broken knee, and missing several fingers just prior to his demise.

He died fighting.

Deputy Cross's autopsy revealed he died as the result of massive blood and tissue loss, and shock due to animal attack.

He also died fighting.

There were two other bodies that were assumed to be the bodies of Meric Gerrik and Sydney Valentine. They were not. Dental record confirm that they were not the bodies we found.

Next question, so who were they and why do they have no records of these people?

We still have no word on Ben or his team. We lost contact with Anton after that one post he made. Azrael arrived on Saturday and quickly left for New Orleans yesterday.

Still no word on Carter or Faith either. I don't like this waiting around.

Kelly and the kids are ok. I don't know for how long though. She is, well, kind of REALLY PISSED OFF. I am scared she might try to do something and I may have to lock her up for own protection.

I'll keep you folks filled in.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am sorry, Ms. Kelly, but I have to wait untill other obligations to be completed before I can aid in your hunt For Mr. Holister and friends.

It seems that it is ever my curse to be unable to help where and when I wish.

I swear I will be there as soon as I can, but I owe the druid an equal debt. Please forgive me for failing you and Benjamin-san in your time of need.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

I'm currently in the same boat as Shang Li. Trust us, once we're free to move, we'll get to you ASAP. Just keep the faith.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

My little thing is done done. Technocrat is watching over it.

My schedule is free right now if anyone need a hand.