Terra's missing

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

STAY AWAKE, Mike. Don't move too much, but stay awake. Someone in that area start LOOKING for him.

Shadow, can you hurry up on the flight?

In the meantime, tell us what happened, Mike. Come on, you have to keep talking.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Michael. What's wrong? I can hardly understand you.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

gTO atrskrd sot amf stabbd afrw tines hard ti fpcis om tupimf. dan dimwir.............. hare hum os asdjfn suirhnsl fjgs;;a/
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You were attacked by Dym, stabbed several times, and don't have the energy to heal yourself. You're in the Moscow area. Michael, confirm this for me, would you? Stay awake, I know you're sleepy, but you have to stay awake until someone finds you.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok, I caught the word "Stabbed".

Someone needs to get there ASAP.

Can you be more specific? Are you near a train station? A building? We need a location man.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

mot dim flunkoes, nrth of mOscoe................. tokk out aaaaa largeeeeeeee ccll fo dim''s lsckys, noe wsa godd wwwith bladdw. akkkkkkkkkk46 succccck to geth it ith.... owwww
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Mike, you need to tell someone the landmarks that are in your area, so they can find you. Moscow is a big place, can you tell us about where you're at?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Rublevo-Uspenskoye ch.14km II tinnl thisss si tiht ard tp fces.... colddddddddddd
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Just hang tight, Mike. Someone will be there soon... Someone will get there.. Someone get out there, NOW!
Bert_the_Turtle

I, I'm still in a wheelchair. Shadow! Go get Mike before he dies on us!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

This is Dusk, Shadow flew out of here as soon as he saw Michael T's post. He took a Emergency Med Kit, and an Assult rifle J.I.C. he should be able to find Michael shortly. I hope?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Obviously you aren't paying attention because Evil Only wards didn't do a fucking thing.

I wasn't expecting the Voice to send guys who thought they were doing good. Also, I will not install death wards to attack indiscrminately, even in one room of the house. Too many things can go wrong with a setup like that.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks, Duske. Mike, help is definitely on the way, are you still there?

Keep us posted on his condition.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

cantstayawakehardotseeanythinggoingtotakeshorttnap
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And that's that, I suppose... Mike, fight it as long as you can. Just know that help is en route, and is coming quickly.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I found him. I will do what I can for now, I have some of my people on route to pick him up and get him to a Hospital or at least somewhere Safe.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

What's his condition, Shadow?

I'll be ready for my flight first thing in the morning.

Is everything set up for me?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Mr. Shadowstalker this is Jan , is Michael alright? I know that boy, he'll bite off more than any sane person would. If you need anything contact me through this accounts PM and I'll set it up. Oh and if possible please don't take him to a hospitle if you can get private care. Most hospitles are not going to understand some thing should not bemessed with.
And don't let anyone mess with the tattoo on his chest, it could be bad for all involved.

Jan
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Michael is exhausted, but stable. We should be able to get him out of here shortly.
It seems he tangled with some folks who worked for Dym. Wish he had asked for backup, he may not have ended up as bad as he did. Thou he is in a hell of a lot better shape than these other guys, he is still alive.
The Flight has been arranged Logos. I will send you the info later.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I appreciate it, Shadow. Sounds like you've really got your hands full up there, between finding the injured and trying to take care of other misc. business. I'll let you go, I'm sure you're pretty busy. I'll be seeing you soon.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Good to hear that MT is okay. Got sidetracked, not to mention bushwacked, but i'm unharmed. Got an interesting momento though, one that i'm going to send to Darknyht for decoding.

Also got a few dead bodies that need disposing of, and a dead gypsy I want to get to his family. If there are any left.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I will do my best to get it unlocked quickly. Take care of Michael T, I've spent the weekend getting a special area put together.

Edit: Almost forgot, the last bit of what I have states that destroying the statues would be bad, and trying to hide them is futile. One of the last entries mention the family had to make a trip back home every 100 years to perform a ritual with the statue.

To put it in the words of the family member involved then, "They found the statue in the proper place for the ritual, it was like it knew what needed to be done. Our relatives there performed what was necessary. Despite the expense, I went to recollect it and take it to the safety of the states."
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I'm going to get myself kicked off the force temporarily for being "too stressed", and I'm going to find a way to where you are, Bass. If anyone can get me a plane ride to Russia, on the double, I'd appreciate it. I'll hook up with whoever I can when I get there.

Uh oh, is the little girl angry. You don't frighten me. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if Dele Morte went ahead and turned Moscow into a smoking ruin now. I've got what I needed, no to mention cleared up the local gypsy problem.

Thats three down and two to go. Have a nice day fools. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You'll be talking just as big, only at a much higher pitch, when I'm feeding you your testes, Bass. We just might have to change your nickname to Tenor. Don't mess with me!
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Someone needs to get to the other two quickly. We do not want him getting them.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

You won't be talking at all. You throat will be too raw after all the screaming.

Oh, I hear your beloved Zack is trying to drag his half dead carcass to Russia. Gives me a chance to make him all dead.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Sure it will, Bass, if by "screaming" you mean "laughing as I throw your mangled corpse into the ocean."

Zack won't be able to make it. He had an accident, involving a bunch of guys with guns and knives, though I'm sure you've heard all about it.

Your men made a big mistake setting foot in my house. Some of them have already paid the price... I'll make sure to finish the job. I don't care what they THOUGHT they were doing, they attacked my home! The only difference is, if they give up, I might just turn them over to the law... maybe... I don't think you'd give up, but if you did, I'd still kill you and throw you into the ocean.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whoa there Logos, killing evil men is one thing, but killing the misguided is different. I've been down that road, and it is not one I want a friend walking.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

What do you suggest? Should I invoke the B-word on them all, and watch as fate takes over the job? Talk nicely to them as they fire off their guns? I said I'd turn them in if they give up. If they don't, they get the same treatment as anything else that is going to stand in my way.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, make sure they know that. If they are patsies, they need to be told and given the chance to surrender.

WWVLD