Terra's missing

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
DarKnyht

Terra's missing

Post by DarKnyht »

Terra has missed her last two check-ins, and that means she has been silent for 2 weeks. Last time I talked with her, she was heading to look into an old house that a friend inherited. I am heading over to her place to see if I can pick up the trail. Never thought I would have to use the spare key she gave me.

Hopefully this is nothing, but I have a bad feeling about this.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Good luck, and stay safe.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Be careful, bring back good news.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Don't try and Demo the building yourself unless you have proper training. I only covered safely storing, handling, and transporting explosives.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh dear, has some misadvernture befallen Terra.

We can only hope. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I have an address for the place she was going. I used some tools I had to get onto her PC and look through her emails. The place is in Tennessee. I am looking into the area tonight for local legends and heading out early tomorrow.

Doesn't look like she took much of her gear with her. I hope she is alright.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I'd bring some paper towels and some cleaning agents. Just in case. :twisted:
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Fish-boy, you're an absolutely pathetic little worthless troll. You can't do anything right yourself, so you wait for someone to fall into something wrong, and act like it was your doing.

Do us all a favor and get the fucking hell off our Internet.

Oh, wait, that might be doing something halfway intelligent. Can't represent that idiot-god or whatever properly by doing that...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I am on my way to Tennessee now, I didn't find much sleep last night. I had a very realistic dream of the two of them running up stairs trying to get away from something. I think there is something seriously wrong down there.

I've got a bad feeling about all of this.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I just showed up at the place. The place is a huge plantation house. Looks like it has been here since the 1800's. The previous owner seems to have kept the repairs up from the looks of things. There is still a car in the driveway, but the front door is wide open.

I can sense there is something wrong here. I am going to check things out around the outside of the building before I go in. I've tried Terra's cellphone but it is still going straight to voicemail.

There is something wrong about this....
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I intended to have logged in earlier, but I had to take a few minutes to get myself together. The house was well maintained, but there was signs of a fight all throughout. Whatever did it was long since gone.

I knew there was a problem when I found the finger in a pool of blood. It got worse when there was an ear on the stairway. I started moving fast, the body parts kept coming as I made my way through the house, and the blood was everywhere.

I finally made it up to the attic and their bodies were there. That is what was left of them. Terra had a book clutched in her remaining bloody hand. After pulling myself back together, I pulled the book away and started looking at the page she left open. I am trying to decipher it now.

I'm so sorry Terra, I should have been there for you.

Whoever did this is going to have hell to pay.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sorry for your loss.

If I can do anything for you, ask.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh dear, oh dear. I do hope you brought enough trash bags, it sounds like you have quite alot of cleaning up to do. And I do believe hell has already been there and collected its payment. Not to mention a few other things.

Have a nice day. :twisted:
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Bert if you want to help, then help me find the bastard behind this. I am stuck in this town for a few days.

The police have had me held for questioning for the last few hours. I never went further into the attic after seeing the bodies, and when I reported the killings they did. There was a message on the wall. It said, "All who touch the Society will be destroyed, save the spider who is mine."

The book seems to be mostly a diary, except for the part that is encrypted. What little I have been able to work out seems to point to it in part being instructions for something and in part directions to someplace. Neither one is making much sense at the moment though. I will get plenty of time to think about it though, I just wish I still had the original instead of these digital copies.

I will try to post more as I can.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm otherwise occupied in Russia right now. Sorry. Although that message points a finger at one evil fuck in particular...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Knyht, did the police find any evidence of the perpetrators. The way you described the scene, it gave me a few ideas as to who, or rather what, could've perpetrated the murder.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

The wounds varied some of the parts were sliced off like by a tiny blade. Others parts were ripped as if something just grabbed them and tore. There were wounds were insect bites, but from an insect much larger than normal. Finally there were punctures and cuts all over them, especially their hands and in sensitive areas.

They found odd foot prints in the blood. They can't figure out what they were from. There were signs that the window seal had been chewed apart in one room, and there were numerous doors and walls that had holes in them.

It looked like Terra gave whatever attacked hell as there were bullets scattered in one of the rooms. Whatever it was had to be supernatural because there were more bullet holes than shells found. I am pretty sure that was because Terra was using a gun like mine. She almost never parted with it, but it was gone when I got there.

Most of this I have pulled from my memories the past few hours. It seems that my extra motivation has given me some focus in my talents. I have been meditating on the events and writing down every little detail that comes back. I do not know how long this will last, so I trying to make the best of it. If anything more comes back I will post them here as I can, the remembering is not an easy process.

I will be going through another round of questioning tomorrow. While I have witnesses to support my alibi, I am the one that found the bodies. The TBI has gotten involved in the case, so I get to do it all again for them.

Ghost if you know something, share. I want to help take whoever or whatever is responsible down. Making myself relive those moments again and again has been like being in my own personal hell, and I owe it to Terra to bring them to justice.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well DK i'm sorry to say that it looks like your friend was killed by a Lasae demon. It wouldn't have been quick. I really am sorry, i've seen Lasae work and this sounds just like them.

I think that maybe the Voice might be responsible. He uses demons to do his dirty work and the note on the wall sounds like something he would say. But why attack Terra? If he wanted to go after one of us, he more than likely would have attacked a loved one, not a friend. Maybe there is something else there. How about the person Terra was protecting, what do you know about her and this house.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

If it is the Voice, I will do everything within my power to bring the bastard to justice.

I have never dealt with lasae, but what little came up during a quick internet search makes me think you are right. There is no doubt in my mind that this was not quick, something made them both suffer and I plan on finding those things and returning the favor if I can.

As for the other girl, I honestly don't know much at the moment. Her name was Lila Townsend. The facts are that she was in her 20's, was the last of her family and was inheriting the house from her grandmother. The family was well liked in these parts, something of local heroes apparently although I am not sure why at this point.

I will try to look into the details of the family more for you, but it is going to take some time.
Bert_the_Turtle

That name is very familiar to me. I dont' know why though.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hmm, your right Bert, that name does sound familiar, but where have I heard it before?

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes, that name does sound quite familiar. :wink:

Lasae demons you say. Oh yes knyht, your friend would have died in excruciating pain. :twisted:
Bert_the_Turtle

That's another reason I carry explosives. Odds are I won't be tortured to death.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm not sure I would have said that outloud Bert. That would probably give the Voice ideas.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

And we all know how terrible a thing *that* is...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

You have no idea echo.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

God forbid he should ever think.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

After two days of intense grilling by the TBI in Tennessee, I have been cleared. They looked at the board and they are very interested in locating The Voice. I am still looking into Lila Townsend, but most of the normal routes are dead-ends or don't turn up anything out of the ordinary.

In other news, I have been notified that Terra left everything to me. So tomorrow I begin the process of going through what she left behind. Who knows maybe a clue will be there.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

They're not the only ones DK. I'm busy up in Illinois right now, but if the Voice is responsible for this, i'll be more than happy to help you find and kill his ass.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I just got the message for the computer. It managed to figure out the encryption on the book Terra was holding. It seems to be describing a family heirloom in detail. It is a miniature statue of some sort that by itself helps focus magical or psychic energy. It is described in great detail, and by the description it matches the drawing elsewhere in the book.

The journal goes on to describe how various Townsend family members have used the artifact throughout the years. Most of what they did was help those around them. Near the end of it all there was a note that something greater can be accomplished if it is joined with it's brothers and sisters, but it doesn't seem to go into more detail about it.

I've looked through my notes on what I recalled the last few days, and I don't remember seeing the statue there. I will try to get back down there once I am done arranging things here to look about, although it might be better if someone else does it. I got the feeling that the authorities did not like me snooping around.