Not at home

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Hannah

Re: Not at home

Post by Hannah »

I want to understand what these things are. That's why I want to study mythology and literature. Modern science and writing has no clue on these things.
I will be who I chose to be.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

That depends which scientist you talk to.

Or writer, for that matter.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Grace

Post by Grace »

Hannah wrote:I want to understand what these things are. That's why I want to study mythology and literature. Modern science and writing has no clue on these things.

The question is, how are you going to help others get a clue? As a writer, maybe?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Brutal

Post by Brutal »

People will believe what ever they want to believe no matter what evidences you put before them.

People don't want to believe that monsters really exists.
I don’t pretend to be a saint or a hero, or a good-person for all those are but just empty words. I am just a man doing a job that was paid for. And may HEAVEN ALL MIGHTY help the thing that gets in my way.
WWVLD?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Well I like books and all - seems to be the most common present I got since I got out of the compound . . . but I'm a Caliburn, I prefer a hands on approach to solving problems.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

It sounds like a good plan to me, good luck there Hannah. Go learn what you're dealing with, then apply the hands on approach!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey folks,

got myself to the dorm now. Will get down to studies really soon.

There are so many courses here I want to enrol in and so little time to do them. Add to it archery practice with the team I'm hardly going to have time for the Yoga and Krav Maga classes I want to take.