Is the Forum Shrinking or Is It Just My Imagination?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Its 11:30 AM on a Tuesday morning. Im done with my first beer of the day, and Im feeling riled....Hell, who wants to get Adam in on this lil' discussion :twisted:

Im sure he has a few choice words for this "gentleman" here. :P
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

If your going to go back to religion bashing, be my guest.

I want to deal with the issue that started this whole mess in the first place, and I reintegrate, it wasn't about bashing other peoples religions.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Now who's twisting words? I was never "tempted" to "kill a whole town off". I was fighting with myself because summoning the Grim Reaper *might* have killed the whole town off. I was hoping that summoning him would only have the necessary effects, but I wasn't sure. That was my moral quandary. When I was sure what the effects would be, I proceeded. Not before.

You misunderstood what was going on, and instead of asking for clarification, you proceeded to withhold evidence that we might've needed, and went off like some action hero. You then promptly needed Holister's help. If not for him, you'd be dead. You owe him, and yet you still insult and attack him.

Whose morals are in more need of questioning, at this point? I'll be willing to work something out when you get your head out of your ass and start shaping up like a true disciple of Christ and Lazlo. (Not that I'm comparing the two, but as a Christian, you should have certain tenets regarding your fellow man and unconditional love, and as a member of this society, you should have certain similar tenets about your fellow man, unconditional love, and what to do when you see a supernatural monster.)
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

It wasn't just you that was jumping on the mass massacre front. It was a lot more people then even I was comfortable with. You do see my point. Asking for clarification would have been too late. One of this nuts would have done it and too hell with the consequences.

And Hollis more of a hindrance to me in that event then he was a help. I never got to tell my version of that story. Not that it matters now.

And nothing I pray about, practice in my faith deals with this issue. I was a little hurried in fact to react before something bad happen.

I am happy that it worked out, thinking about it. But how it got there left alot to be desired.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You know, all this heated debate just because I saved this prick's life. Next time I will count to ten, take a deep breath, and not do it.

:evil:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Don't say that, Ben... Start getting selective about who you save, or why, and you're really no better than those we fight.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Maybe you should wondered why the temperature inside the shrine was much higher then it was when you 'supposedly' rescued me.

In fact, while you were being mostly stuck on yourself. Want to explain why the guy behind us self-immolated. Or the bullets in the other guy gun exploded.

Or wait, you were too busy not noticing this stuff.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

To quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Give it a break guys.

GF is right about some of us being willing to let the town get torched because of the evil that men had done.

GF is wrong about us not wanting to exhaust every other possible option first.

Given the rhetorhic we were all tossing at the time . . . and the climate of uncertainty caused by a few too many minds in way too few heads . . . I don't blame him for trying to solve things in a way that headed off us having to make some really hard decisions.

It was the wrong call, but I understand why he got there.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Gothicfox wrote:Maybe you should wondered why the temperature inside the shrine was much higher then it was when you 'supposedly' rescued me.

In fact, while you were being mostly stuck on yourself. Want to explain why the guy behind us self-immolated. Or the bullets in the other guy gun exploded.

Or wait, you were too busy not noticing this stuff.

What the frickin reality were you livin' in pal. That shit never happened period. You are seriously cryin for attention their Haas.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

OH yes it did.

Use of certain psychic powers has a tendency to limit the human brain when its exposed to something that it can't quite comprehend.

People bursting into to flames for reason, is one of them.

You just don't want to accept the fact, you had help - from me - in your so called rescue attempt.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The only thing I take exception to is GothicFox's idea that I intended on destroying anything in that town. Instead of doing so I swallowed my pride, cast away my honor, and fled like a little girl in fear of what could happen if I lost control.

I understand that things were difficult to understand GothicFox, and hold no ill will over your judgement of me.

Mr. KonThaak, I am disapointed.

Mr. Holister, "I must be hanging around Shang Li too much"? When you speak like you have here I wonder.

Hideoshi, you do not permit others to meddle in your affairs and live, what right have you got to pass judgement?

GothicFox, You claim to want peace but you come with a white flag in one hand, and a bloody sword in the other. No one here will make peace with you while you initiate hostilities.

Shang Li, you are a meddlesome old man, with your nose too deep into things that should not concern you.

The past is gone, those things cannot be undone. The future has not arrived and never will. All there is is the now, live in it, enjoy as much of it as you can - no future, no past, just the eternal present.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok..

1) that Never happened. You were a f'kd mess strapped to an alter about to be carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

2) We were alone say for the guy hooded guy guy dress like a B-Rated Jack The Ripper who was about to kill you.

3) I shot the guy fou times, he was not going dowmn, so I cut your unconscious ass free and carried your sorry ass back to the others.

4) Go back and take your meds you obviously have memory gaps that you fill in with dislusions of grandeur dipshit
I am so done with this moron,
reality check please!
Celeste Darken

How many times must we go through this?

Post by Celeste Darken »

Gentlemen, are we on the same team or not? Sometimes I wonder. Ben, Konthaak, everyone else, Gothic Fox offered to make peace.

Take it and let the past stay behind.

Gothic Fox, if you're intending a "friendly" debate, say so. Questioning people's faith is not generally construed as such.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

With apologies to all appropriate parties, I still stand by the message I attempted to get across, if not the way I did it. I also attempted, before, to state that we're all on the same team, but Gothic has repeatedly attacked my stances and beliefs since our first skirmish.

I do apologize to everyone for letting myself get reduced to such a state, but to be honest, his "peace offering" feels insincere, at best. I won't turn it down, but nor will I publicly accept it. We have "made peace" a number of times in the past, and while I opened the first can of worms, he's revisited it several times since, when we've supposedly "made peace", unprovoked, and acting as if I'm personally insulting him each time.

The only excuse for my falling to such a state is that this whole situation with Khavik has me overly stressed, and the bickering was, at first, a welcome distraction.

I accept that I was in the wrong on the first incident. I am tired of having to constantly make "peace" with him that lasts only until he wants to attack my views again.

If I am in a situation where I have to work with him, I can put it all behind me, and I hope he can do the same. But when he is not involved, I feel no need to agree or make peace with him.

I will, however, agree to disagree, put this thread behind me, and walk away.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, this got way out of hand.

Good news is the forums are fixed. If you noticed through the depth of bullshit piling up......
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I noticed. I just didn't want to de-rail my thread by bringing it back on topic

-_-
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey Bert, ever think of gettin' a job for the Bush administration. :lol:
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:I noticed. I just didn't want to de-rail my thread by bringing it back on topic

-_-
right. how could I have been so stupid?!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Hey Bert, ever think of gettin' a job for the Bush administration. :lol:
Or any administration for that matter.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I've noticed the board being designed for a 640x800 display if that is what you mean. I have also noticed many times that out of our huge list of registered members, only about 1-3% are regularly active and that even that number has been reduced recently.

As for the display problems, I guess our benefactor is wanting to enable people with PCs from 1995 to be able to use the board. For the other, your guess is as good as mine.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Holli, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this. Obviously, with your ability to be dominated by psychically by entities, your mind is pretty susceptible to outside influences.

I don't know why you want to put this on your sleeve when you had help, from me, getting me out of that situation. Maybe you should give up drinking. Its starting addling your brain.

If you want to keep going at it, you should know by now I'm more then willing to go for the gold.

Your call.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

'Fraid that you are about to lose your topic again Bert.

Some people just don't know when to let something go.
A. Wesker

Post by A. Wesker »

Alright, enough. Just let the matter die. This is accomplishing nothing but continuing alot of bad blood that this soceity, or any other for that matter, does not need.

If ya'll don't like one another, go to your seperate corners and ignore each other. This nonsense needs to stop.
Holister

Post by Holister »

DarKnyht wrote:'Fraid that you are about to lose your topic again Bert.

Some people just don't know when to let something go.

You are wrong on the first point because this matter is over and done. Master Li said some tings to me, that made sense. I know the truth, so does everyone else. Why debate it.

As for the second point; saddly, that is true. But for the rest of us there are more important things to tend to.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Gothicfox wrote:Your twisting what I said around, again.

Your want to work this out? yes or no.

Note: "work this out" is Foxy for "submit to my viewpoint"
I'm not dead yet.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Holister wrote:Hey Bert, ever think of gettin' a job for the Bush administration. :lol:
Technically speaking, doesn't he already have one?
I'm not dead yet.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

BraveSirRobin wrote:
Technically speaking, doesn't he already have one?
That would seem to be the case, wouldn't it?