Greetings

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Shang Li wrote:Ok now we have a "red dwarf" on the board.

And yet, no humanoid lifeform that evolved from the ship's cat or holograms of our dead bunkmates... :cry:
I'm not dead yet.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Sorry, Robin. I already made the BBC jokes. Hell, I sang the Arnold Rimmer song!
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

AdamaGeist wrote:Sorry, Robin. I already made the BBC jokes. Hell, I sang the Arnold Rimmer song!
and a beautiful song it was too... :)
I'm not dead yet.
fate

Post by fate »

I hoped I wouldn’t have to get involved in this thread, things I get involved in tend to go away. Some quietly, some in intense thermo nuclear heat.

Alright Rumple Stiltskin, I suggest you slink back into your hole. Don’t make me and mine smoke you out, and what ever you did to Ben…I strongly suggest you undo. Please save mine and your time and don’t bother with the magic thing, you’ll find my nega-psi’s will make it more trouble then its worth. I only give one warning.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I thought he might be in Detroit.

Hey you, reject from the Wizard of Oz!!!
I am coming for you!
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
fate

Post by fate »

I can not free myself up at the moment as I am waiting for Ben to show up and “kill me”. I can send two of my men to help in Detroit if you would like.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Razor

re

Post by Razor »

Wish I could lend more of a physical hand. Anybody want me to keep tabs on Ben? I can Astral Project, and Remote View, and I have good command of my abilities while in astral form. I can at least do that much, if not try to curtail some of the collateral damage he and the other 'horsemen' may be doing.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I'm trying to finish up here in Moscow.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

I'm not much good for anything except fighting with hands and guns.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

fate wrote:I can not free myself up at the moment as I am waiting for Ben to show up and “kill me”. I can send two of my men to help in Detroit if you would like.
Assistance will be appreciated. I am not sure how many beasties that the half pint might have, so send your associates.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

A. Pendragon wrote:
fate wrote:I can not free myself up at the moment as I am waiting for Ben to show up and “kill me”. I can send two of my men to help in Detroit if you would like.
Assistance will be appreciated. I am not sure how many beasties that the half pint might have, so send your associates.
Me and my team are available.. we're ready to go any time.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Shadowstalker, do you have any items of Ben's that might have enough of his energy signature on them to be usable for tracking purposes. I really don't want to see him taken down if we can manage to keep from doing so. I would -like- to try getting ahold of him mentally and seeing if I cant pry into his head. I've got a feeling that the sleeper thing may be right, and if I can get ahold of him, I think I can shut it down, or re-work it.

The mind is my playground, and well... I know how to tweak and mess with the concious and sub-concious in ways that most people don't think about. Sure, that's asking a lot of trust even if he was fully himself, but ... right now I don't think we have much choice if we want to have Ben back to rights.

I know I haven't been terribly helpful on the boards and to the Society, other than providing observations and handling a few things locally, but I see an opportunity that I -can- help with, especially since before the Mind's Eye, Time and Space/Distance have no meaning.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I don't think I'll be any good in helping against Hollister's actions, without actualy killing him. However, I can help out in the battle against the shrimp, quite easily. Thankfully I have access to a set of spells that are unavailable to people at large, and while I doubt my fire could be of any great help, I can assist with a little water and ice. If nothing else, I can make it impossible to escape from that location physicaly, when the strike goes down...

Just give me a bit of a heads-up when the time comes. My mask is finaly repaired, and so am I.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

A. Pendragon wrote:

You are nothing but a fool Pendragon. I have more pressing matters. I am leaving Detroit to go on a holiday.

It will be a working holiday mind you, and when I work, you will all feel it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Razor

Post by Razor »

Bring it, you little freak. The people of the Society can handle it.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

NAIN ROUGE wrote:
A. Pendragon wrote:

You are nothing but a fool Pendragon. I have more pressing matters. I am leaving Detroit to go on a holiday.

It will be a working holiday mind you, and when I work, you will all feel it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So you are running away then? Running like a little kid? Well I guess you would have to run like a little kid since you are the size of one. I wonder who is bigger; you or Webster?
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

The pacific northwest is a very nice area. Lots of rest and relaxation for all.

Running? HAHAHA
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

OH isnt it grand, watching suburbia panic?

Seattle is a mess folks. and I was part of it. I just love the smell of fear.

It smells like

Victory.

Send all the water you want clown..... I'm not even on your plane of existence right now. Having a great time far from any of you pigs
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Careful, Adama. That virus can affect paranormal creatures. Don't let your elemental catch and carry it home with him.

Instead, see if it can trace the dwarf's energy signature to see what plane of existence he's retreated to.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Kon-Tiki... this isn't some vampire or werewolf we're talking about. This is the strongest of my Brothers of the Water. What flesh has he to be infected?

Besides, this is Nain we're talking about. Anyone who doesn't understand the strength of Solomon over Dijin and their kind isn't exactly the educated sort.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Geist, I may be able to get you the Seal of Solomon if you can give me a day and let me know where to get it to?
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I don't need the seal itself. Do you know how to use it yourself? If you do... Well, he's told us enough to trap his friend, using it.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

My contact will be able to instruct me in its use I am sure.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

The misery is so beautiful. So many lives to be turned upside down by one of your very own.

It makes me feel......powerful
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

AdamaGeist wrote:Kon-Tiki... this isn't some vampire or werewolf we're talking about. This is the strongest of my Brothers of the Water. What flesh has he to be infected?

Besides, this is Nain we're talking about. Anyone who doesn't understand the strength of Solomon over Dijin and their kind isn't exactly the educated sort.
But your "brother of the water" is filled with mystic energy or as Victor Lazlo puts it potential psychic energy. PPE is what the virus infects.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

But the virus is also vulnerable to Cold and Heat.

My brother has been able to purge itself of any traces of the virus, thankfully, by taking itself out beyond the ranges where the virus can survive. Since then it has returned.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

NAIN ROUGE wrote:The pacific northwest is a very nice area. Lots of rest and relaxation for all.

Running? HAHAHA

Welcome to the west coast munchkin. Now you are in my territory. Me and the pack are coming up, virus or no virus. Think you can handle a lycan, a mystic and a pyschic? Or better yet, come on down to Reno, see the lights, die under the Truckee River bridge. :x
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Foolish creature, I left Seattle after the canister was released. I am now a very comfortable distance away from you all, visiting with a very old friend.

Cieste le vie, as they say in Paris.

But don't fret, I will return.

Thats a promise.

:twisted:
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Some of us shall be waiting on you Dwarf and it won't be fun for you.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

I"M bACK!!!!!!

:twisted:
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Oh good, we just couldn't wait for you to get back Arnie...
Come on over, we've got marshmellows and a campfire, there'll even be a weenie roast...

by which, of course, I mean we'll be roasting you.
I'm not dead yet.