Tsunami and the supernatural

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
BBC

Tsunami and the supernatural

Post by BBC »

Keep an eye out for strange events happening in the regions where the Tsunami was most devastating. A large number of sudden deaths can attract all kinds of supernatural predators.
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

Not to mention Pol;tergeists.
There be monsters here...
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Some former associates of mine that are operating in tsunami affected region have reported seeing what the Lazlo Society has classified as "ghouls". They operate near areas of mystical influence and areas ripe with strife.
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

Well, that would explain the problems here New Orleans, we have above ground burial cemeteries that are like small towns unto themselves. We got gang related slayings and occult crimes and a number of other psychos and lunatics... me, i don't care what they call 'em, we gotta wipe them out.
There be monsters here...
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I hate cultists.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I heard through some back channels that the reason the Indonesians asked the US and Aid Workers to pull out within 3 months was 'cause they got some sort of prophecy down there about something appearing on the Summer Solstice. With the amount of death that happened, they are sure it's gonna happen this year.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
BBC

Post by BBC »

I wonder if part of the problem was that large numbers of dead were not blessed at their time of burial, even the ones in mass graves.
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Ron Caliburn wrote:I heard through some back channels that the reason the Indonesians asked the US and Aid Workers to pull out within 3 months was 'cause they got some sort of prophecy down there about something appearing on the Summer Solstice. With the ammout of death that happened, they are sure it's gonna happen this year.

What kind of thing would appear then? It sounds like something big, but I can't think of what it is.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My sources didn't go into specifics, they just spouted the regular platitudes about devils and demons.

Delta Sierra
Silhouette

Post by Silhouette »

It's their problem. I will continue to do the job I was born to do, but I got out of one third world hell hole, and I'm certainly not heading back to another one in a hurry.

As far as something nasty appearing during the Summer Solstice because of all the mass deaths... well I wouldn't take it too seriously. Every cult or religion has some major prophecy to be fulfilled, or major occult figure destinied to appear. The Tsunami caused a lot of death and destruction, but then again so did the American "9/11" attack and you didn't see evil messiahs popping out of the woodwork.

With no disrespect intended towards most occult scholors, if the theory some of you braniacs spout tying death to mystical energy and thus to supernatural occurances was true, the human race would have died out during "The Black Plague" or during the European Witch Hunts where the death toll hit the hundreds of thousands easily. In comparison this Tsunami is a mere blip on the radar.

Closer to my old home, while I had a bad experience with a site with a 'history' you don't exactly see armies of undead Zulus running accross the Savannahs, and even during their 'victories' the death toll they
received was huge, and happened in a very short time. Charging Riflemen backed by machine guns and mortars with spearmen is stupid any way you look at it.

If I was alive back then I would have tried to take the British Gueriella style. But that has nothing to do with anything.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Obviously you don't read the right newspapers. Didn't anybody ever show you the demon's face in the smoke from the twin towers?

Delta Sierra
Silhouette

Post by Silhouette »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Obviously you don't read the right newspapers. Didn't anybody ever show you the demon's face in the smoke from the twin towers?

Excuse me, Psi Phi is nerding out behind me and he has obviously seen that.

Speaking for myself if it did happen it apparently was no big deal. After all there wasn't huge amounts of psychic warfare going on in the streets. Of course I wasn't in the 'states at that point.

Besides, according to Psi Phi the face of Jesus was also seen in the clouds and smoke of the 'challenger' explosion, and both The Virgin Mary and Elvis are both also frequently sighted somehow within the debris, smoke, and random fallout from major disasters.

I probably shares about as much credibility as the whole "Legend Of The Amityville House". Where apparently one of the 'real' occurances is a burn pattern behind the woodstove that looks like a devil face. If the site was even close to one of the movies someone in the know like me would stop by and perform a bit of civically minded arson. If you already know a site like that is seriously haunted and dangerous, there is no reason to go inside and pretend your in a Richard Matheson novel.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Seriously. Some people spend too much time thinkin' not enough time doin'

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Seriously. Some people spend too much time thinkin' not enough time doin'

Amen to that
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Indonesia you say. Well, you are aware that the island west of Bali is/was inhabited by headhunters? Regular sacrifice perhaps?
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts

Return to “Community Outreach”