Help for Shang?

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Help for Shang?

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

I know that many of you don't care much for me, and I don't care. Right now I am watching the one man in this world I trust slip away. If any of you can help him, work with eachother here, I will let you be free of my presence for a bit.

That man means more to me than any cause, and I fear that I lack Master Li's patience and understanding. I will leave you to your work gentlemen, while I turn to another task upon which to vent my wrath.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am on my way to Topeka to help Shang Li, I have the spells to heal his physical wounds and a spell that may trap the enity, that failing I'll destroy the thing after pulling it from Shang Li. My word that I will do every thing in my power to keep Shang Li from any harm.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If you think it'll come to blows bring help. Preferably very large calibre help.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Thank you for the advice Bert, if it comes to blows then my spells will be sufficent to handle this thing. I am dipping into my batteries of amassed energy. Ron depending on how much I have to burn to help Shang Li it may take some time to amass enough to help with Rhonda as I offered.

Sorry have to sign off again my flight is finally boarding, I despise the airports since 9-11. At least this is faster than my fly spell.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I can have people sent there in short order.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

is this shang li possesed? if so i can attempt a psychic excorcism. will need help with transportation to his location if it isnt feaseable to bring him to my shop.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Well I arrived early this morning and have been tending to the items and set up for my ritual to help try and imprison the entity in Shang. I have been healing him and slowly fueling his energies, this took a bit of research to find Shang and the entity's seperation of spirit. All of this is taking longer than I would like, but I do not want to be seen and nurses have a anoing habit of makeing regular checks on thier charges. I will be doing more tonight when the nurse rounds slow down, unless I need to act faster to save Shang. Till then I get to hang out in a hospitle, invisible for the day. I'll report back before I start the ritual, Razor if you can help Shang batter this thing senseless before I start it will be easier to trap.

Ashikaga, I will keep Shang alive and free him of this demon before long. I have to move slowly to keep from harming him in any way, if you can help with the loose ends else where I am sure it would be appreciated.
Razor

Post by Razor »

uhhh... Shang Li's not -in- any hospital. He's ... elsewhere. PM for location.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry guess I have been ingnoreing my sleep to get all this ready. Though the name on the door is Shang Li, ah well a lucky man gets some extra healing. PM away.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

any update? how has the healing process been proceeding? any postitve results to report or further requests for aid?

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Razor

Post by Razor »

Li-sama is healing rather well, at this point. I'm going to do what I can to give him another boost, in person... well as in person as an Astral Projection can be. I might even take him to a place of healing I know of in the Astral called Darshani.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

As soon as Master Li says its ok, me and Molly plan on payin' him a visit. Might like to help him out anyway I can, seein' that Im the one who shot him in the first place. Im just glad I didn't miss, or it'ld be a funeral rather than the recovery bed. Once again Master Li, Im so frickin' sorry to have to do that.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

I can't speak for Shang Li but I'm glad you were even able to do that. Considering the kind of programming you four were under its a miracle any of you were able to resist it at all.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Bert, you over estimate what can be done to a man's mind. Programing or not a man cannot be made to go against his true nature. I am very grateful that I read Mr. Holister correctly when you were all involved with the unnamable. From experience I know that when you set brainwashing against a man's nature the programming will break (it is just a matter of the right leverage, and then surviving it's use - I did a lot of that in the 40's and 50's back home)

Holister, I realize it is uncomfortable to know that so much of what you did is a part of your nature. I am very happy to see, however that I was correct on it being your true nature to protect the innocent above all else.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, I fought War, one of the programmed men. And he showed no sign of stopping. Even when he'd lost his legs, an arm, an eye, and had a pipe sticking through his chest, he still tried shooting me. Any ordinary man would have been dying of shock and blood loss and he was still trying to kill me. So I guess the point I was getting at, is that we're damn fortunate Holister is the man he is and that he was able to beat the programming. I've seen what it did to lesser men first hand.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Those things are easy to accomplish Mr. Turtle. ( I still think I need a better honorific for you) If a mind has been properly set, no amount of physical damage in the world can stop a man till his body completely shuts down. (think of the 90 lb woman picking up the front end of a bus to rescue her child, inflicting on herself damage to the muscles that would bring a strong, well trained man to a standstill)

The hard part is changing the character (if the man was ruthless and cold to begin with watch out...). That part can be undone by pitting a man's nature against the programming (assuming there is a conflict). Most times the programming breaks. Less often the mind is shattered and the programming becomes one person, and the nature another, both in teh same body. Less often than that, the person (not the programming) wills the body to die.

I will definately agree, however, that fortune smiled on us and Mr. Holister is a much stronger, much better man than your opponents gave him credit for.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Bert_the_Turtle

Shang Li wrote:...that fortune smiled on us and Mr. Holister is a much stronger, much better man than your opponents gave him credit for.

Indeed.

Shang Li wrote:Those things are easy to accomplish Mr. Turtle. ( I still think I need a better honorific for you)

You can just call me Bert if you'd like.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

As you wish, Mr. Bert (still doesnt read correctly)
Bert_the_Turtle

You can drop the honorifics and apellations and just call me Bert.

Return to “Classifieds”