Weird goings-on in Chicago

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Clockwise

Weird goings-on in Chicago

Post by Clockwise »

Uh, hey all. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm not sure where else to go. My mom's been acting really weird, and a friend... kind of... directed me here, and said a lot of you have experience with the paranormal and stuff like that.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Your mom by chance hasn't been strolling around by the University of Chicago by chance has she?
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Okay, stay calm, keep a locked door between you and her and find a weapon.

Now that I got you paranoid - you might stay alive if things go bad.

What are the symptoms? We can't help if we don't know what's going on.
What's your locality? Some of us might be able to check it out.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Clockwise

Post by Clockwise »

Not that I know of, but she gets called to weird places. You've probably actually all seen her, even if you don't remember. She's one of the foremost 'police psychics', who get called in to find dead bodies and stuff. :roll: That's her you see all the time on the Discovery Channel. Last name starts with a 'K'. Don't say it here, I don't want it to show up if she searches the web.

Anyways, her psychic stuff is BS. She sort of flipped out when I was a little kid. My brother ran away from home, and she had sort of a born-again psychic thing. What Forensic Files doesn't show you are the 90 percent of the time when she's totally wrong. But she gets "As seen on the Travel Channel!" printed on her flyers, and makes most of her living on psychic readings and seances.

So last week, she's holding this seance for some dude. I'm in the kitchen, nuking my dinner, and the lights start to flicker. I peek out, and my mom's flopping like a fish. The guy is just sitting there, and then the lights come on and he walks out without a word.

Ever since then, she's been acting weird. I mean, weirder. Just, going out at weird times, forgetting basic stuff. She cancelled a radio interview, and she NEVER does that.

Oh, I gotta go, her car just pulled up. I'll be on later if I can.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Hmm. I think I know somebody in or around Chicago who might be able to help you. It's a gipsy girl by the name of Alanna. Alanna Stargazer that is. She's the real deal when in comes to psychics. From my standpoint it sounds like she might have become possessed. Could you give a detailed description of the gentleman in question if somebody asked? If nothing else she should be able to get your mom straighted out. Let me know if you want me to get her in contact with you.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Definitely sounds like she should have stayed in the kiddie pool.

For what it's worth, I hope she's just shaken up.

But I wouldn't stay in the same room with her unless you have 1) a weapon or 2) a way out or 3) both.

Delta Sierra
Clockwise

Post by Clockwise »

Okay, say I buy this, that she's posessed. Which I don't, but just in case. What are the odds of her getting out of this okay?

Cipher: Not a lot of 'Stargazers' in the Yellow Pages. Can you direct her my way?
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

I've talked with her. She says she will arrive from back east at approximately 7 pm your time. If you could pick her up she says "she'd appreciate it". Don't worry about what she looks like. Heh, the oddest thing about Psychics is that they always know the answer before the question is asked.

Good luck

Cipher

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Clockwise, if Cipher's friend is all she's cracked up ta be, I give ya about a 95% chance of getting your momma back safe and sound.

Might be a little hard on the carpets though

Delta Sierra
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

heh, Alanna isn't to big on cleaning carpets. LOL

Clockwise

Post by Clockwise »

Cipher, I owe you a fruit basket or something. I don't suppose you know anyone who's willing to do drywall without asking why blood needs to be cleaned off the wall?
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Heh. In Chicago? Hmm, probably not.. I'd probably see if you can some crime scene cleaners. They have the good chemicals. So, Alanna hasn't filled me in yet. How did it go?

Clockwise

Post by Clockwise »

It was... messy. And weird, and I feel like I owe a lot of people an apology for thinging they're full of crap. Including most of the people here on this board. My mom should be okay with a few months of physical therapy.

My class is almost over, and I've got to catch a train. I'll try to get on tomorrow to give the details, or at least what I know.
randy_eh?

O.R.

Post by randy_eh? »

Cipher wrote:Heh. In Chicago? Hmm, probably not.. I'd probably see if you can some crime scene cleaners. They have the good chemicals. So, Alanna hasn't filled me in yet. How did it go?

Anyone with experience cleaning up Operating Rooms where they perform amputations can probably do a good job cleaning up this scene...If you got hospital connections, use them! ;)
My snap shot is as quick as a Wayne Gretzky slap shot!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Clockwise,

congratulations, you got your mom back and things didn't get too nasty.

Lots of us here on the board didn't get our mother's back, or someone else, from whatever happened. Lots of us here do what we can to make sure everybody else gets their mothers back.

We could always use a few eager people who know this stuff is real.

If you want to thank us, you might want to consider what you can do to help.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Community Outreach”