I am truly sorry

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Frost

I am truly sorry

Post by Frost »

Due to extreme health issues, i have been unable to post (or do much of anything really), so i wanted to try and drop a few lines here for you all. I have been in and out of medical care for months. I do not care to go into details as to why, but needless to say, its pretty bad.

I will, if and when i have the chance, be imparting some tales of my previous hunts, and some personal stories I have kept secret for far too long. This life has taken its toll... and this is a fight im afraid i cannot win.

Miss solstice, i am sorry i have not contacted you... you and the others have done nothing to deserve my silence. I hope you understand and can forgive an old sot such as myself.

what gear, money, knowledge and prayers i can offer, will be at your disposal.

I need to rest now, can hardly see anything... my vision is quite fuzzy from the treatments i am receiving... best of luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Be safe, and good hunting.
Gotham Witch

Re: I am truly sorry

Post by Gotham Witch »

Dear Frost, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner.

Things have been... hectic for most of us. These fights, they... have a tendency drain one - not just physically, but mentally (spiritually?) as well. That being said, I can say with some confidence that everyone is alright.

Worry about yourself first, the rest of us second. Powers be, we'll still be here. Hopefully you will too.

PS: Not trying to speak for Wie, mind - I haven't seen her around in awhile, but I imagine she's doing better than last time she dropped off of here.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen

Return to “Agency Voice”