Meeting the woman in black.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Natasha

Meeting the woman in black.

Post by Natasha »

Two days ago local cops picked up a woman - the reason is as of now classified - and brought her to the nearby police station where OMON has an office (and we occasionally have someone there as well). The woman is small at just over a meter and a half and weighing in at just 45 kilograms. She wore all black and large dark sunglasses. The cops on the street decided to detain her because she was ignoring all verbal commands. They patted her down and found an I.D. badge that looked “like something from the American foreign service” (the State Department). They tried to take her sunglasses and she gently pulled her head away, but the cop persisted and she did not stop him from removing them. “Her eyes were like black orbs, and I wondered what sort of ‘weird’ fashion is this?” They found nothing else and immediately brought her in. She did not resist her detention.

They took her to the OMON office and started to try to get a handle on her identity. Questions at the table yielded nothing. Just silence. An OMON officer came to the cop stepped outside of the room to talk. Another cop was in the observation room at a computer when he reports, “the observation window went black,” and before he could get to his feet or his radio out of its holster the computer screen started to flash as if someone with remote access was using the machine. He hesitated, unsure what was going on, and acting upon initiative he ripped the plug out of the back of the computer and went to his feet to alert the other cops just outside the room.

They kept the door closed and called our group. There was a couple of agents nearby and they arrived at the police station. While they was en route to the station, the Americans had already responded with a couple of bits of information. They said that the I.D. badge is a complete and total forgery - that there is no such thing. They also said that the woman is not an American asset. And by the end of the day, almost all accredited State Department employees in Russia had been accounted for (by the end of yesterday all were accounted for). We have a good working relationship with this American and our team.

Kolya thought more was necessary when transporting this agent, especially since it was rather apparent that the woman possessed some sort of machine psionic power. Sometimes weird ideas and bad decisions are made. We had to deal with it. I was the closest to Kolya when he flew into action, so he grabbed me to go along. We hit the road to meet our guys as soon as possible to assist them on completing bringing the woman in to proper facilities.

It was not long after hitting the road that we received the call. The woman had escaped. “I don’t know, I just got this voice in my head telling me to let her go,” he explained. “It convinced me completely and so I had to fool my partner in order to let her go,” he continued.

So we are looking for this woman, completely unsure of who or what she wants. All we can say is this, after a psychic scan: she is a psychic herself but at low level; and the scan indicated an aberration (she’s still human, but there is an aberration). Finally, forensic analysis of the computer networks indicated that the files accessed by the woman is a list of names. These names are known to us and the Americans to be involved in some way or another with the supernatural.

Be careful anyone who has computer information who want to keep it secret. Whether it's the woman's fault or not, highly encrypted files were stolen with ease. I’d like to reiterate that we have no idea what she wants and if she’s alone, an accomplice, a minion, or a mastermind. We just do not know who or what she is and what she wants.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Cybermancer

Re: Meeting the woman in black.

Post by Cybermancer »

This seems like a very odd case in my view. The woman appears to act very much like various illegal government affiiliated agents, often known as Men in Black (MiB).

But the black eyes and the reported aberration... There's always the so called Black Eyed Children (BEK)'s. And her size fits the criteria for that sort of an encounter. But there seems to be things missing from the equation for that to be the answer. No aura of fear, for example.

I'm completely at a loss to explain the psionic powers unless they're some sort of extraterrestrial manifestation.

One might think she was some sort of alien construct or extra-dimensional visitor. That's the closest I can come to offering a theory based on what you've shared.

I'm curious though, were any of the names she managed to grab some we might recognize?
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

She is human from all psychometry.

I'm told that we'll have to handle the names by ourselves at the moment but we certainly are interested in coordinating. As soon as it is possible, I'll be letting you know.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Thank you Natasha. This is an intriguing mystery.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

What's an "aberration"? She a mutant? Alien hybrid? Wearing magic contacts?
Eilonwy Solstice

The “voice” in the man’s head is what concerns me

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

The “voice” in the man’s head is what concerns me; it seems to indicate a degree of mind control.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Perhaps as BEK's get older or mature, they develop more refined abilities than have been previously demonstrated?

Just a (disturbing) thought.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Well our guy claims to have been closing himself. I figure it's one of those freak instances when the power gets through defences anyway.
Eilonwy Solstice

What do they require to mature?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Cybermancer wrote:Perhaps as BEK's get older or mature, they develop more refined abilities than have been previously demonstrated?

Just a (disturbing) thought.

Indeed, Matt. And if they “mature” as ordinary humans, or if some other method is necessary. Such as when they are given permission to enter.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Natasha.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Those BEC's give me the creeps.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.

Return to “Agency Voice”