Easy ain’t a street

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Chalice

Easy ain’t a street

Post by Chalice »

Hey. Lazlo’s droogs, right? From that booker, Victor Lazlo?
Hey. Just wanted to say hi. Haven’t formerly introduced myself yet. Screen name’s Chalice. That’s all you’re getting. I usually don’t park and gab, not in places like this. But I have a few minutes and can spin my schooling well enough I guess, and I have my own reasons for being here. More likely than not I’ll disappear same as everyone else, and I won’t be hanging here every day, all day.

Know that ain’t much, that I ain’t much. But caring’s never been big, either. Just letting you know there’s one more pair of eyes, whether you see ‘em or not.

Good luck to all you Garys and Sallies out there.
Cybermancer

Re: Easy ain’t a street

Post by Cybermancer »

Welcome to Lazlo.

Not everyone disappears.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Eilonwy Solstice

We all have something to contribute

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

We all have something to contribute, whether we know it or not. Welcome, Chalice.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
arkaine

Post by arkaine »

Chalice....that name it....
"As long as the branches of the tree of Nod hang in balance with Edens luster our children live unsafe in this world and must fear the coming of darkness"
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

It's a perfectly nice name.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Uh, thanks, Hannah. Yours is pretty sweet, too.

Arkkaine, you ever get that melodramatic vampire, yet?

And what about my name?
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

It has "lice" for one thing.

Bazinga! I am on fire tonight.

Okay, I am over it. Welcome to the Lazlo side of that street, Chalice. In which area are you operating? I know -- I know -- you like your privacy. I, nonetheless, hire people who are new from time to time to do freelance investigational reporter. It's actually one of the safer jobs mentioned on this board. If I don't already have someone in your proverbial neck of the metaphoric woods, I could add you to the After Midnight network of talent and give you a call when a story materializes (not always literally) nearby.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Thanks for the welcome, all. I might've been surprised by it, if I hadn't read things deeper.
RAVEN wrote:It has "lice" for one thing.

Bazinga! I am on fire tonight.

Okay, I am over it. Welcome to the Lazlo side of that street, Chalice. In which area are you operating? I know -- I know -- you like your privacy. I, nonetheless, hire people who are new from time to time to do freelance investigational reporter. It's actually one of the safer jobs mentioned on this board. If I don't already have someone in your proverbial neck of the metaphoric woods, I could add you to the After Midnight network of talent and give you a call when a story materializes (not always literally) nearby.

Before there was "lice," there was "Cha."

I'm not looking to write school about the Darkness, just to end it. But I can write some notes, if you like.

I like my privacy, but I can keep my eyes open, at least. Miami's my current crib.
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

It might be lack of sleep talking, but I never asked what a Gary or a Sallie was...
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
Tms3

Post by Tms3 »

no idea GW. As for you Raven, I am in Kentucky and might be persuaded to do some writing, that is if your editors will not edit it to tripe. I will have you know I am quit careful, and through in my investigations. And any suggestion I make as to how one may protect themselves is A. well researched and B. tested in the field to prove that it is affective.
We who stand between the flame and the shadow
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Gotham Witch wrote:It might be lack of sleep talking, but I never asked what a Gary or a Sallie was...
A "gary" is a generic male who knows about the supernatural and doing something about it (to help.) A sally is a female with the same disposition.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ah, good. I was worried a Gary was a lot like a John. Though that did add a funny context to all of this...
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Nah, a John is a lot closer to a Mack than a Gary. If I have to work on people though, it's better if they're a Max or a Moe. Marks are jive well, though.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Whatever any of those meant... okay then!

Return to “Agency Voice”