MIA - Where are they now?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Holister

MIA - Where are they now?

Post by Holister »

With all the happenin' round here, disappearances, abductions, and untimely deaths, it makes me wonder how everyone is doing right bout now. Consider this thread sought of an online therapy chat group cause I know it aint easy dealin' with some of this stuff alone.

I was also wonderin' bout some of our missin' comrades in arms and how they are doin', and rememberin' some of those KIA in the name of the cause.

For starters, anyone seen or heard from Az recently. He left for DC and never checked in.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Re: MIA - Where are they now?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Bert . . . Luis . . . Debunker . . . Huntress . . . Tabloid Hound . . .
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Aren't they like dead; maybe not Bert. I do believe those others have had confirmed KIA over the course of the past few years.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eilonwy Solstice

If I know anything of Huntress’ from her posts, s

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

If I know anything of Huntress from her posts, she wouldn’t go down without a fight; if I know anything about Tabloid, he would have had a contingency plan. Now, I don’t know them all that well, but I think they would have been able to get a hold of someone to let us know the situation. No news is better than bad news.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Holister

Post by Holister »

As much as it may hurt Wie, some of us just don't make it back. In some case we have to come to that inevitable conclusion that they simply did not make it and can only hope they went out fighting.
Eilonwy Solstice

That’s very true, Ben. But thinking positive never hurt any

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

That’s very true, Ben. But thinking positive never hurt anyone. And since we have no proof one way or another, to say they are dead or alive is completely one’s opinion.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

One has to wonder with a small amount of sorrow, is it a good thing that my name has not been listed among the fallen and missing... Or just depressing, in that nobody cared either way?

Matters not, I suppose. As the saying goes, 'I ain't dead yet.'

Return to “Agency Voice”