Could a vampire be stalkin' New Orleans?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Holister

Could a vampire be stalkin' New Orleans?

Post by Holister »

Ok folks. Listen up. I just received word that it would seem a vampire may be stalkin' New Orleans, as if they don't have enough problems. Turns out that several bodies have turned up drained of blood and their heads ripped off. Pretty strange M.O.

Here's the kicker, each body went an disappeared just before their supposed autopsies with no leads as to how or why.

Could we have a hunter opperatin' in that area somewhere trackin' this thing, or have these bloosuckers gotten smart and decided to clean up after their done playin' with their food.

Makes me wonder.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Re: Could a vampire be stalkin' New Orleans?

Post by GhostSpider »

Heads ripped off? That's a new one on me. Keep us updated.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The decapitation doens't sound like typical vampire MO - interesting that something is taking these things from the medical examiner - indicates somebody has something to hide.

One would presume that the one doing the decapitation would have stashed the body in a reasonable place to begin with . . . so there may be 2 different forces at work here.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sounds like something may need our attention then.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

New Orleans has always been a hotbed of mystic activity. After Katrina hit, so many wards, charms, holy places and totems have been washed away, allowing forces long kept out or dormant to start showing their heads again. And just because the bodies are drained of blood may or may not be vampiric, it might be indicative of a dark ritual of some kind. I've never met them, but I know of some people through reputation down there that might help. Look for Mama Annalee, a Voodoo Priestess known as a Mambo. There's also a man named Gitani Romanov, the guy's a manufacturer of specialized armors and weapons. If you need help, contact them.
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well I got some more info on those happen's in New Orleans. Took some time cause I needed to verify the info before jumpin' the gun (so to speak). Turns out two nights agao a county coroner went missing after performing an autopsy on of the dead victims. He was found dismembered and shoved into a morgue slab, head ripped off and drained of blood. This info was not released to the press and kept under strict wraps. So I did some more checkin'.

The dead mortician had no signs of rigor after being dead for nearly 24 hours; maybe cause of the lack of blood.The flesh was still "fleshy" and had no signs of decomp.

To me this screams VAMPIRE. A really socipathic blood sucker, but a vampire none the less. But who is stealing the bodies of the victims I wonder?

I agree with Ron here; a vamp wouldn't care or dispose of the bodies him/herself, why wait till after they were found before disposin' of them?

Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I think Reckoner's on the right track. There's more than just vampires that drain blood as a modus operandi. I've heard succubi drink it, too.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Holister

Post by Holister »

A succubus in New Orleans. Now does that just to beat all. What would a succubus being doing in just a nice and reputable place as New Orleans :) .

I still think someone or a team should go investigate this.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok I have another update. Things in "The Big Easy" are gettin' creepier each night. A tour bus doin' a swamp tour of the ouskirts of the city was found this mornin' on the side of the road just parked there in the middle of nowhere by a patrol.

Cops went and ran the plates and approached the vehicle, which was occupied by waht looked like 7 - 8 passengers plus the driver. They opened the door after they got no response. They found everyone dead in the bus.

According to an early M.E. report I managed to get a look at, all nine bodies were drained of blood, had their head torn off and put back on.

None of this has yet to be release to the press yet because of the panic these attacks would cause.

Accordin' to a reliable source in the NOPD, there was a note left at the scene of this incident

It reads, and I quote:

" Neath ancient catacombs she lies,
within the realm of shadows dim.
As sunlight fades from crimson skies,
the Dark Queen conjures nightmares grim.

A cruel smile twists upon her face,
as she unfolds her ebon wings,
to wrap the world in her embrace,
unleashing all that darkness brings.

Foul things rise from the Abyss,
to bow before her reverently,
Born of her immortal kiss,
they worship her dark majesty.

And raising high a taloned hand,
she sets her horde upon the night,
to sieze and swarm the ravaged land,
sowing sorrow, death, and blight."

We got a socipathic poet on our hands folks.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I have received some more news about this one fellas. No new bodies have turned up since the bus incident. Maybe this thing decided to take a few days off.

Bad news however; the NOPD CSI guys found a Lazlo Society buisness card on the floor of that bus.

This one jus' keeps get wierder and wierder folks.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

A "lazlo society business card?"

Does lazlo even have one of those?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not that I've heard - which gets us to frame job as a possibility.

I've been targeted personally in such things, but they did it on my home turf. Anybody with a LA connection has been silent for months. Other than me being there with PSC when things went down bad - I don't even know if anyone here has been to New Orleans.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well, here's even worse news. My contact was found dead this morning in an alley over in the French Quarter. And guess what....he was drained of blood and had his head torn off. I can't get no more than that. Sorry.

I'll keep tryin' and see what else turns up.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I have a few more pals that owe me one that take their bread and breakfasts over there. Maybe I can give'em a call?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey Ben,

I'd love to check out New Orleans, I've read a fair bit about the city since I had to do the book report on the Anne Rice books . . . Dad was really ticked off that I used them for a book report.

Hannah

PS: The teacher didn't give me a good mark either. She said that my corrections about the behaviour and habits of vampires were more suitible for the creative writing class than a book report. Even after I told her that they were true and that I'd gone over it with Wie and she knew because she used to be a vampire. All that got was Dad and Mom going to have another meeting with the principal.
I will be who I chose to be.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Despite the overall seriousness of this thread, I have to say, :lol: That made my day.

Ron Caliburn faces his greatest challenge yet...the life of a teenage daughter..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

:lol: :lol:

WWVLD
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Hi again Hannah. Sorry you can't make it, but your father is probably right. You should listen to your pop, even though at times he can be a little strict. He just loves you alot is all.

But I will email you some photos if you want. Samantha is just so cute and Molly really wants to see you again. She's nine now if you can believe it. Soon she'll be interested in boys; and Ben will be cleaning his gun alot more. :wink:

Hope your having fun Hannah. Say hello to your mom and Ronny Boy for me.
" Don't ever come between a wolf and her pups. Ever!!! "
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Oh duh... :roll: I never even realized what this thread was about, or that Ben even posted it.

Has anyone determined what has been doing all this down there? Do you think it could be that Khavik? I know from what I have read so far that he may still be skulking around somewhere?
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

As per Ben's request I am supposed to monitor his server to keep this thread updated. I read it today from the beginning. I am thinking this is either one really, really deranged bloodsucker. But what is with the heads? Why dismember them like that once they're dead. Then again, why go back for the bodies?

Ben finds the darkest stuff on this server of his.

But here I am for the moment scrolling through articles, blogs, and emails for something he would consider useful.

The only things I see that are flagged have to do with a dead cemetery groundskeeper (drained of blood and dismembered); no surpise there.

There is also a small article about several disappearances involving members of a suspected cult operating out of the city. No suspects or leads at this time; these cultists have just seem to have vanished mysteriously; no connection to the rash of homicides; yadda, yadda, yadda. Police aren't saying much and the press is not to useful, just alot of speculation.

Why does everyone who puts on a hooded robe and burns candles think they are Merlin. :roll: . Well I keep you guys posted on any further developements.

Holister

Post by Holister »

I know I told you this already, bt Thank You again for keepin' up with this for me sweetie, I appreciate it.

Lets see a missin' cult. Nice. Why is when shit hits the fan a cult is always to blame. Dang it.

So it actually be the whole succubus thing. I was bankin' on it bein' a bloodsucker. Well I can't be right all the time. I'm suprised though that the thing responsible is hangin' out there for as long as it has been. I thought most baddies move on after a few kills, especially ones this public?
Holister

Post by Holister »

In the midst of all the chaos around here I have been keeping tabs on this one. Turns out the killings have stopped just as suddenly as they started. Either the thing responsible is dead, or it has moved on. In either case the last victim was found three days ago and nothing has happened to the body; yet.

The NOPD is keeping close tabs on this corpse and have stiffle the press as best they can. I pulled a string or two just to get this much, but the victim was full of this black goo instead of blood.
I'm waiting to hear on the autopsy and pathology reports if I can get them.

Stranger and stranger.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Keep us updated Ben.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

The latest update involving this case just got strange. There was an explosion in a cemetery just outside of the city. No one was injured, a masoleum and some property were destroyed. No witnesses.

The only thing that connects this incident to what has been happening is that three of the bodies were discovered here over the course of these killings.

Is it connected, I can't say for certain. But something about the Delacroix LeDeux Cemetery sound awfully familiar to me.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Isn't that where the goverment wakko who brainwashed is buried? What was his name?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Allan Shepard. Dr. Allan Shepard. I try not to remember that guy's name all too much.

Anyway. I just got another lead from this case. Some of those bodies that turned up missing were in fact being stockpiled in that on crypt that blew up. Investigators on the scene discoved that the bodies were being stashed under the crypt in a hidden chamber that was exposed due to the blast. Still no leads as to what caused the blast except that arson investigators have begun to believe plastique explosives may have been involved.

Another turn of events have discoved three dead monks that were shot to death in another cemetery closer to the city. A caretaker discovered the three bodies this morning while he was doing his rounds. The police believe this to be either gang related or some sort of religious hate crime.

A body of a homeless man was also found this morning by city sanitation workers with a wooden stake impaled through his chest. Police have no leads on this one. I don't think that there is any connection to the creature we may be looking for, but these events sure seem strange.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sounds like there might be some undergroung war going on out there.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Unfortunately its not. Have you read that redneck Texan's latest thread in Community Outreach; Party Favors in The Big Easy. I hope I'm wrong, but I think that arson happy lunatic is responsible for these most recent murders.
Reckoner

Post by Reckoner »

This is going to sound like a weird question, but if you can examine debris or the blast site, does the explosion look like it happened from the outside in, or inside out? And a friend of mine says that just because there may be traces of sulphur there MAY or MAY NOT indicate an explosive or accelerant. It sounds like something was placed somewhere and not meant to easily be recovered.
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Sulphur does lower activation energy, which makes it attractive to use in explosives. But you're correct that it can be present for other reasons.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova