Where did everyone go?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Holister

Where did everyone go?

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine again

Hey guys, after postin' this morning I came to wonder, " Where the heck is everyone? " I am seein' the most recent posts bein' from months back. If it wasn't for the religious zealot wack job who posted last night trippin' my red flags today I don't think that I even would have been back lately.

If anyone is out there I just wanted to let ya'll know that me and the family have headed back to Maine last month. We managed to settle down back in the old homestead to find that town has changed a little, but I wasn't surprised to see how much things stayed the same.

Still, snow back in Wyoming, snow up here in Maine. Its like everywhere I go I have to break my back shoveling. Could be worse, I haven't seen or heard a SupNat in months. Of course the same ghost stories and urban legends are still floati' round town, but those I am used to.

So if anyone is out there, drop me a line. I will try to get back to ya'.

Ok then then, ya'll have a Happy New Year.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Re: Where did everyone go?

Post by GhostSpider »

I'll second this. Where the Hell is everyone??

I return from taking a nice vacation (that was an excellent idea courtesy of Hannah), and find that everyone has dissapeared. It's like some kind of horror movie. :wink:

Anywho, I'm back in town and itching for some action. As usual.

Oh, and good to see ya Holister. How's the wife and kid?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Oh, I must have forgot to tell ya'. Kelly and the kids are doin' great. Molly misses her Uncle Bert (she still has the flashbang he gave her). Next time you guys can come for a visit ya'll more than welcome.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Konrad

I am glad to hear the vacation went well. Where did you end up going?

Hannah

PS: Ben, we've been around but there was other stuff we were doing besides posting.
I will be who I chose to be.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hannah wrote:
PS: Ben, we've been around but there was other stuff we were doing besides posting. [/i]

Givin' Mr Fluffers a bath I hope, that darn cat was awfully mangy last time. :mrgreen:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Great to hear from ya Hannah.

Let's see, I partied in Acapulco, enjoyed the sights of Venice (just vacation, I stayed away from anything Hawk related), hopped pubs in London, and gambled in Vegas. I love teleportation. :D
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Thats how ya' get around so dam fast. Get here before sundown and I'll have a steak dinner ready for ya' when ya' do. Cold beers on me.
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

Hollister, I think you may have answered your own question. If the "SuperNats" are not biting, then why go to the fishing hole? It is a slow time for fringe journalism as well. I welcome the quiet as it gives me a chance to set up the new office and organize advertising and other mundane things.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Holister

Post by Holister »

I have learned one thing from this place. Things are always quietest when in the eye of the storm.
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

There certainly has been a sudden burst of activity on this website. Your own expedition into the dark heart of Maine demonstrates it. You might be right about that, Big H.

There is no emoticon for cautiously curious. There should be.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yeah, but sometimes I hate when I'm right.
Clarity

Post by Clarity »

_____I’ve been trying to help people. But I’ve also been where I always am.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.

Return to “Agency Voice”