Anyone seen something like this beast before?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
mrloucifer

Anyone seen something like this beast before?

Post by mrloucifer »

Eh mates,

I don’t have a bloody clue about what I witnessed last night on my way back to the hotel from the Honey Pot (local strip club in the area I’m traveling through). The scene couldn’t have been more stereo typical. I walked by this alley and suddenly heard some bloke screaming bloody murder! So I takes me a look see in hurry and find this poor bloke on the pavement being mauled by something…something not human mates.

I don’t know a better way to describe it besides saying it looked like the demon thing at the beginning of that Anime flick Princess Mononoke. It was simply two burning red eyes in a tangled mass of fat wiggling worms while moving about on all fours.

Well this thing was mauling away till I took out good ol’ Matilda and threw some silver slugs its way. It took off in a bleeding hurry, climbing straight up the wall about 10 stories up and out of sight.

I called 911 and ran from sight to avoid questions I’d rather not answer, but I got the word that this guy died on the way to the ER. Rumor has it looked as though something carve his mid section open roughly and yanked out his intestines…both large and small. I’m betting they wont find them as this thing bloody ate them raw… and while the guy was still alive.

Anyone seen something like this before? If so, any advice mates?
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Clarity

You probably shouldn’t go to places like that . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Hi, Mr. Louis! I’m glad to see that you’re back. I haven’t seen anything like that sort of creature, though I’ll tell you when I do. It sounds dangerous. And ugly, too.
_____P.S. I looked up “strip club” on the internet. You probably shouldn’t go to places like that.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
biggie

Re: Anyone seen something like this beast before?

Post by biggie »

i've never seen or heard anything about this(outside of princess mononoke)

but i'll do some research,talk to some people and see what i can find.

also,try looking up the movie on a fan site,and find out what the writers now about that creature...they could be like cousins or something... :mrgreen:
if you make brownies with white chocolate...
does that make them whities?
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

There are many unusual monstrosities that stalk our world. This one doesn't sound familiar to me except in the vaguest of ways. Like I might have heard of it once long ago but can't recall details. I will look into it as well and see what turns up.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Looking for a job opportunity for Huntress?

Anyway, I've seen a few masses of tentacles, but none that also had 4 legs.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
mrloucifer

Re: You probably shouldn’t go to places like that . . .

Post by mrloucifer »

Clarity Grace wrote:P.S. I looked up “strip club” on the internet. You probably shouldn’t go to places like that.

WHAT?!?! I swear it sounds like English, but I didnt understand a bloody word you just said!
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
mrloucifer

Post by mrloucifer »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Looking for a job opportunity for Huntress?

Anyway, I've seen a few masses of tentacles, but none that also had 4 legs.

Actually mate, it was more like the 4 stumpy legs were made out of masses of worms moving together... it was one disgusting bloke.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Looking for a job opportunity for Huntress?

He knows better, the last "job" he requested me to perform cost him a bloody lip and some of his pride.
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Re: You probably shouldn’t go to places like that . . .

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

mrloucifer wrote:
Clarity Grace wrote:P.S. I looked up “strip club” on the internet. You probably shouldn’t go to places like that.

WHAT?!?! I swear it sounds like English, but I didnt understand a bloody word you just said!
Careful 'bout Clarity, mate. (Sorry, just had to say that). She takes things literally. You see, he was going for a joke, Clarity. Don't worry about it. He understands you perfectly, but doesn't want to give it up.

So, a monstrous "tentacled" thing, huh? That looked like something from a Japanese cartoon? RIGHT...
Have the police said anything? What do the autopsy reports say?

If all else fails, you can watch Princess Monoke again.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Clarity

Oh. I didn’t get the joke . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Oh. I didn’t get the joke, though. Was it funny? Anyway, have you seen any more of those creatures, Mr. Louis? I’m looking around for them like you asked, but they’re not anywhere I’ve been.
_____P.S. I’m still trying to figure out why Mr. Louis keeps talking about Huntress like that, but she seems to hate him but not other people. It’s very strange.
mrloucifer

Re: Oh. I didn’t get the joke . . .

Post by mrloucifer »

Clarity Grace wrote:_____Oh. I didn’t get the joke, though. Was it funny? Anyway, have you seen any more of those creatures, Mr. Louis? I’m looking around for them like you asked, but they’re not anywhere I’ve been.
_____P.S. I’m still trying to figure out why Mr. Louis keeps talking about Huntress like that, but she seems to hate him but not other people. It’s very strange.

No, the bloody thingy is as elusive as it is disgusting. However, there has been rumor of another victim or two suffering a fate like that poor bloke I found last week. Me hunting goes on, and Matilda is just itching for a dance with it.
Huntress

Re: Oh. I didn’t get the joke . . .

Post by Huntress »

Clarity Grace wrote:_____P.S. I’m still trying to figure out why Mr. Louis keeps talking about Huntress like that, but she seems to hate him but not other people. It’s very strange.

From one girl to another, hate is a strong word Clarity... use it sparingly.

I dont hate Louis, he's stood by my side against evil too many times to even consider the thought. I even care for the retard, he a good Joe. But he's got... lets just say "issues" that I'm not fond of.

For example, the man still owes me about a dozen pairs of Victoria Secret brand panties after the perv swiped them from the trunk of my car one night. Those things are expensive!
Heather Dawes

Post by Heather Dawes »

Only the best quailty people for the Society.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Heather Dawes wrote:Only the best quailty people for the Society.

I'M SAYIN GIRL!
Clarity

I don’t like using the word “hate” either . . .

Post by Clarity »

Huntress wrote:
Clarity Grace wrote:_____P.S. I’m still trying to figure out why Mr. Louis keeps talking about Huntress like that, but she seems to hate him but not other people. It’s very strange.

I dont hate Louis, he's stood by my side against evil too many times to even consider the thought. I even care for the retard, he a good Joe. But he's got... lets just say "issues" that I'm not fond of.

For example, the man still owes me about a dozen pairs of Victoria Secret brand panties after the perv swiped them from the trunk of my car one night. Those things are expensive!

_____I don’t like using the word “hate” either, Miss Huntress. The only time I have ever hated anyone, I wanted to hit them—and that was Gamor. I think I can see what Mr. Louis’ “issues” are, though, but it would probably be rude to mention them here, wouldn’t it? But you seem to hit him a lot and make him bleed, so it just seemed natural to think you may not like him all that much. Why hit him if you don’t like it, and why does he keep doing his issues that help you get annoyed? Or do you get mad? I probably shouldn’t say what I think people’s reactions and feelings are—I’m wrong a lot when I’m on the “Internet,” though it’s easy to guess when someone talks to me face to face.
_____P.S. Ethan would probably tell you to take all of Mr. Louis’ underwear and see how he likes buying his own Victoria Secrets. Personally, I think he should stay with this “Matilda” woman, whoever she is.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Uhm Clarity. I fear you are still misunderstanding a few things.
I am not even sure where to start.
mrloucifer

Re: I don’t like using the word “hate” either . . .

Post by mrloucifer »

Clarity Grace wrote:
Huntress wrote:

_____I don’t like using the word “hate” either, Miss Huntress. The only time I have ever hated anyone, I wanted to hit them—and that was Gamor. I think I can see what Mr. Louis’ “issues” are, though, but it would probably be rude to mention them here, wouldn’t it? But you seem to hit him a lot and make him bleed, so it just seemed natural to think you may not like him all that much. Why hit him if you don’t like it, and why does he keep doing his issues that help you get annoyed? Or do you get mad? I probably shouldn’t say what I think people’s reactions and feelings are—I’m wrong a lot when I’m on the “Internet,” though it’s easy to guess when someone talks to me face to face.
_____P.S. Ethan would probably tell you to take all of Mr. Louis’ underwear and see how he likes buying his own Victoria Secrets. Personally, I think he should stay with this “Matilda” woman, whoever she is.

Meh, I'm just a bloke who likes the attention, and Huntress gives me plenty.

With a rose like Huntress, you have to expect some thorns eh?
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

LOL...Mate, you've got to have a stern backbone! Never did like wearing the lacy stuff...give me denim or leather...LOL

About your squiggly-wiggly...

Did you notice if it had any kind of mandibles or fangs? Was it a bright red color, or light green? Most importantly, did it seem intelligent like it knew what it was doing, or like a rabid beast acting on instinct?
Worlds without end...
mrloucifer

Post by mrloucifer »

InTheDark wrote:LOL...Mate, you've got to have a stern backbone! Never did like wearing the lacy stuff...give me denim or leather...LOL

BLOODY CRIPES MATE! I dont wear her knickers, I just... admire them is all. I'm not a whopsie or anything!

As far as the wormy thing, it was more in shades of grey with the burning eyes (I could feel their heat from 10 meters away). It has to have at least high animal intelligence to move the way it did, Probrably a predator like mind and instinct.
Clarity

That’s all right . . .

Post by Clarity »

Rain wrote:Uhm Clarity. I fear you are still misunderstanding a few things.
I am not even sure where to start.

_____That’s all right. Eilonwy sent me a private message and cleared up some things. She promised to do that if I sound silly here—or get Hannah to help me.
_____P.S. Do you think there might be more than one, Mr. Louis?
_____P.S. Again. Rain is a really pretty name, by the way.
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

Well, my friend, I'm not sure what a whoopsie is exactly, but I won't judge you one way or the other on what you admire.

I'm just glad it isn't what I thought it was, from your description it's just some kind of loose xenop that escaped...probably best to hund it down, track it back to it's lair and make sure the ugly beasties are dead. I've heard of powerful necromancers and their ilk being able to control such things, but if it only seemed to have animal intelligence then it's probably just a wild thing.

Clarity, I like your name best of all. It's a soothing, calming, intelligent and crystalian sort of name. Rain is nice too.
Worlds without end...
Clarity

Thanks; I couldn’t decide between “Charity” and “Clarity” .

Post by Clarity »

_____Thanks!
mrloucifer

Post by mrloucifer »

InTheDark wrote:I'm just glad it isn't what I thought it was, from your description it's just some kind of loose xenop that escaped...probably best to hund it down, track it back to it's lair and make sure the ugly beasties are dead. I've heard of powerful necromancers and their ilk being able to control such things, but if it only seemed to have animal intelligence then it's probably just a wild thing.

I let ya in on those bits when I got em to share mate.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

InTheDark wrote:Well, my friend, I'm not sure what a whoopsie is exactly, but I won't judge you one way or the other on what you admire.

I'm just glad it isn't what I thought it was, from your description it's just some kind of loose xenop that escaped...probably best to hund it down, track it back to it's lair and make sure the ugly beasties are dead. I've heard of powerful necromancers and their ilk being able to control such things, but if it only seemed to have animal intelligence then it's probably just a wild thing.

Clarity, I like your name best of all. It's a soothing, calming, intelligent and crystalian sort of name. Rain is nice too.

What in the name of the Gods is a Xenop? I have never heard of that name for a creature before?
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

I use "xenop" to describe common garden variety supernatural creatures and demons, things that don't really have their own agenda beyond killing and maiming. I'd say a yeti, drider, low level demons...things without their own intelect.
Worlds without end...
Clarity

They’re sort of like puppets . . . right?

Post by Clarity »

_____Sort of like puppets. Ethan mentioned those once, but I can’t remember what he called them. It wasn’t “xenop” though.
_____P.S. No offense, Mr. InTheDark.
_____P.S. Again. Are you still seeing the talisman?
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

InTheDark wrote:I use "xenop" to describe common garden variety supernatural creatures and demons, things that don't really have their own agenda beyond killing and maiming. I'd say a yeti, drider, low level demons...things without their own intelect.

Ah ok makes sense.

Return to “Community Outreach”