The War Has Begun

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
GhostSpider

Re: The War Has Begun

Post by GhostSpider »

Um, uh oh.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

Perhaps it is time . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

I quite agree, Konrad. Perhaps it’s time to get involved, Lord Shakar?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

Diemos has lost his mind. There is nothing going on here. I have gotten access to his computer and just wanted to let you all know that everything is fine. The tubes are non-existant. He was lying. We are all fine. Sorry for any worries this caused.

Lam Ia
To error is human, perhaps its time to try and forgive
Lord Shakar

Re: Perhaps it is time . . .

Post by Lord Shakar »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:I quite agree, Konrad. Perhaps it’s time to get involved, Lord Shakar?

Yes it is I just need to know where this place is exactly so that I can get to it.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Lam Ia wrote:He was lying. We are all fine. Sorry for any worries this caused.

I give it 2/10. Lord Shakar, PM Shadowstalker for directions.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Thanks Mr. Long PM has been sent.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

What's going on. Who is using my computer. This isn't possible. I have the room sealed, I am alone. NOone is here. Leave me ALONE!
Eilonwy Solstice

Hurry . . .

You better hurry, Lord Shakar.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Good to know I'm not the only one who loses their mind, from time to time, here.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

Jose came by...he was awake. He said you were all corrupt. His eyes...his eyes, were black, but they were there, but not there. I tried to shoot him. The bullet just went through him, he laughed....WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather Dawes

Post by Heather Dawes »

This is the reason why people with too much time on their hands should really stay away from the computer.
Eilonwy Solstice

This is not the first time someone . . .

This is not the first time someone has had “just enough” cognizance to post while not “in their right mind.” It makes me wonder . . . have you found anything, Lord Shakar?
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Sorry for the lack of reporting on this I have had to folllow up on a number of leads and will be posting the information soon.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

To me, it's quite evident that he (this "Diemos" chap) is looking for attention. It's up to the reader to interpret for what reason and to what purpose, though.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Deacon at present you really have no idea what has happened to Diemos, so I would please ask that you not add your two cents worth.

Oh by the way welcome back, and try not to be a pain.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

My my. Must be "bash on those that believe in 'a thorough, scientific study before leaping to completely biased opinions' day," hm? I realize I am in the minority here, but really, don't you find it at least a little odd that all these so called "demons" give the victims just enough control of their senses to basically say,

"Hey, kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a certified TRAP!!!!!!"

I mean, honestly. If they have the knowledge to turn on a computer, and then type out a convoluted message replete with "uhhs," ellipses, and psychosomatic bipolarities, wouldn't they better serve their purpose by just saying, "please help me?"

Please take a look at this message and ask yourself honestly: what purpose is there to change font sizes and color for this so called "possession" or what have you, except for dramatic purposes that smack of graphic novel styles to translate mediums that would otherwise be nonexistent to a textual reading? I mean, anyone can pull

Deacon Ash-Shaytan is my slave now. And you weaklings will soon follow...

But to what purpose, other than dramatic effect? I find it very hard to believe that these "inhuman creatures" would try to translate their inhumanity by modes that comic book artists employ. I have read Victor Lazlo's work, sir. Such behavior is quite incompatible for all of his "creatures," who have made an effort of staying out of the limelight.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but every incident I came across that proved inexplicable, was inexplicable because of the lack of conclusive evidence and motive. I am not a detective, as you claim to be, Raphael. (Yes, I know you served on the force. You have a fine record by the way) But I do quite well with deductive reasoning.

So please sir, answer me this: why would creatures whose very natures, according to Victor Lazlo, are to cause pain, suffering, and to hide in the shadows, openly declare themselves in an familiar mode that goes several unnecessary steps beyond a simple post in order to declare their humanity, when it is far more realistic to imagine an unemployed, computer savvy "geek" getting his kicks out of messing with font colors?

"Villainous monster" employing computer skills it supposedly doesn't have according to your "guru", or overly enthusiastic adolescent? Which is more likely?

By the way. Thanks for your welcome, Shadowstalker.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I was not trying to bash on you Deacon, I was only trying to ask in a polite fashion that you not add to the stress of Diemos.
Fact is the other party that was posting on Diemos' account was I suspect all to human. But very much a truly evil person. I suspect he either hacked Diemos' account, or his personal computer.
Diemos, and the remander of his team were set up, and led into a trap. To add to the stressors they were dealing with this trap was in a place that before hand they considered Safe. It was turned into a house of death for people they had considered friends, and coworkers. He also lost two of his team.
Diemos, and his team are presently recovering, both from Physical, and Mental trauma. They will I am told they will make full recoveries, but it will take time.

I am not surprised you found my records Decon, I suspected that inspite of a few flawed ideas that I think you have. That you are a fairly talented investigator yourself.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Yes Luckily for Deimos and the surviving members of his team Shadowstalker and I moved in when we did. It is not often that one finds Astral entities working with Leeches.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

I was not trying to bash on you Deacon, I was only trying to ask in a polite fashion that you not add to the stress of Diemos.
Fact is the other party that was posting on Diemos' account was I suspect all to human.
See, now that I can believe (human villain), though I am a little confused about the "stress factor" you mention of Diemos :? . Isn't keeping him down with complete bed rest away from a laptop enough? Or has he become one of those psychics that can transcend cyberspace byways to detect my honest, skeptical curiosity, and then mistake it for hate-bashing anger at the mere mention of the word "supernatural"?

I readily admit there are phenomena that Homo sapiens do not understand. But to simplify each and every occurrence into the two categories of "ordinary" or "supernatural" is pure silliness.

And as a side note, if I may pry, Mr. Shakar. Do you imbibe any substances before err... going "astral?" I have been chatting with a Sangoma on the matter, and he claims many of his powers are derided from special substances.
The Councilor

Post by The Councilor »

To me, it's quite evident that he (this "Diemos" chap) is looking for attention. It's up to the reader to interpret for what reason and to what purpose, though.

Mr.Shaytan, it would seem that you hold that same flaw I have noticed many of you "debunkers" carry:arrogance. You hold yourself to be better than the rest who post here, simply because you see, what you believe to be, the truth.

I would recommend sir, that you try to work with these people, instead of insulting them at every oppurtunity.
Good and evil. Black and white. Only fools believe the world is that simple.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:
Fact is the other party that was posting on Diemos' account was I suspect all to human.
See, now that I can believe (human villain), though I am a little confused about the "stress factor" you mention of Diemos :? . Isn't keeping him down with complete bed rest away from a laptop enough? Or has he become one of those psychics that can transcend cyberspace byways to detect my honest, skeptical curiosity, and then mistake it for hate-bashing anger at the mere mention of the word "supernatural"?

I readily admit there are phenomena that Homo sapiens do not understand. But to simplify each and every occurrence into the two categories of "ordinary" or "supernatural" is pure silliness.

And as a side note, if I may pry, Mr. Shakar. Do you imbibe any substances before err... going "astral?" I have been chatting with a Sangoma on the matter, and he claims many of his powers are derided from special substances.

No Deacon, I don't use any sort of substance before going Astral. I meditate for a brief time. I don't even use any sort of 'substances' for recreational purposes. I keep my self very healthy. Normally I don't explain myself to anyone, must be all the charity work I have been doing lately affecting me.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

The Councilor wrote:

Mr.Shaytan, it would seem that you hold that same flaw I have noticed many of you "debunkers" carry:arrogance. You hold yourself to be better than the rest who post here, simply because you see, what you believe to be, the truth.

I would recommend sir, that you try to work with these people, instead of insulting them at every oppurtunity.

Are you labeling me "arrogant" based on my offering an opinion? I'm not going to kick back and tell you the same thing. You label me "arrogant" based on very little information. You also labeled your opinion with "it seems to me." I labeled mine "To me."

I can be wrong.

I view anybody who posts with erratic personality as attention seeking, or going through a hard time in their lives. And if that erratic messaging includes attention hooks, I turn to "seeking attention." You'll note, I hope, that I didn't give the why. Maybe someone near and dear and died. Maybe he was drunk. But he has collaborators now (screennames Lord Shakar and Shadowstalker), so unless they're hiding something, I'm willing to wait and listen to when they give their account.

I say again: I can be wrong.

Can you?
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

One Correction to you there Shaytan. Shadowstalker and I are not collaborators of Deimos. We came to his aid when it was requested of us because we were the two that could get to the area within a short time.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Lord Shakar wrote:No Deacon, I don't use any sort of substance before going Astral. I meditate for a brief time. I don't even use any sort of 'substances' for recreational purposes. I keep my self very healthy. Normally I don't explain myself to anyone, must be all the charity work I have been doing lately affecting me.
Meditation, then. Interesting. I was not implying that you were using, of course, but asking based on the assumption that peculiarities in various cultural will vouch for individual "means" of going into this supernatural "other", as various "planes" are often called.

Collaborate.

The connotation may be negative, but it is, what I believe, what you were doing. I do not intend to insult, either. I intend to ask cutting questions.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Collaborate would be taken if Deimos, Shadowstalker and I were to have worked together from the start to deal with this issue that occured. Whilst Shadowstalker and I did Collaborate in effort to save Deimos' team, Deimos was a victim by that time. So there was no collaboration on his part and the part of Shadowstalker and Myself. Just clarifying that for you.

As to the Meditation thing. You can believe what you want of it I know what is fact. That is what matters. I care not what you believe or think. Know this though, my techniques do not involve any form of 'substance' of any sort. It is Pure will nothing more. If I actually cared enough. And I don't. I could easily prove it to you no matter where in the world you happened to be at the time.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

I believe what I choose to believe, and facts, sadly, seem to be on the debunkers side alone. But if you have facts as well, I'd be more than willing to see them and consider.

Provided of course, an arrangement of equal consideration and compromise can be made. I would hate to make you uncomfortable, and in turn, would dislike being made uncomfortable. But if you are willing to prove your powers, I am willing to sit down and observe.
Eilonwy Solstice

Perhaps you should stop goading Deacon and just tell us . .

So what happened, Lord Shakar?
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Well upon my arrival, I joined up with Shadowstalker and his team. With their assistance we secured the area. I sensed the presence of Vampires and alerted the others. We proceeded to enter the warehouse, Myself and Shadowstalker going into our Astral Forms to do so. Upon entering the we ascertained the presence of a Master Vampire and two of Deimos team had been turned. After dispatching the Leeches, Shadowstalker turned his attention onto Deimos and the surviving members of the team. In the course of containing and dispatching the Entities that were trying to bond with those in the tubes and the downed members of the Deimos Team. We found that this was a well planned attack though the reasons are currently under investigation. A few leads and information has turned up regarding the nature of whom planned the attack but for safety reasons I am not disclosing that information at this time.

As Shadowstalker previously said Deimos and the surviving members of his team are recovering. I have been following up on a few leads that were garnered.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Thankfully Lord Shakar and Shadow were able to get me out as well. Diemos is recovering, he suffered mental wounds as well as physical.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Bearshaman wrote:Thankfully Lord Shakar and Shadow were able to get me out as well. Diemos is recovering, he suffered mental wounds as well as physical.

It is good to know that My destruction of the entities attacking you saved you it was hard to tell even after we got you out of the Tube.