Greetings and salutations

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
The Councilor

Greetings and salutations

Post by The Councilor »

Hello Lazlo Society, I am The Councilor. The organization I represent has had its eye on you for sometime, and has decided that now is a good time to establish contact. I can't tell you much about us, other than that we are dedicated to knowing more about the Supernatural. Mysterious, I know, and apologize for it. Hopefully, when trust has been esablished on both sides, I will be able to divulge more information.
Good and evil. Black and white. Only fools believe the world is that simple.
Eilonwy Solstice

Welcome, Councilor . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

I’ve been silent about you long enough, Councilor. I make it a practice to welcome all newcomers who come forward, and I won’t make an exception with you. So . . . welcome to Lazlo. Hopefully, any information passed will be beneficial to all. However, I’m a little concerned at the moment. Your posts have been—for lack of a better term, “psychically scrubbed”—leaving only certain . . . “traces.” If you have something to hide—and please know I understand not everyone wishes their innermost secrets open to all—please remember that we will, too.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
The Councilor

Re: Greetings and salutations

Post by The Councilor »

Very good Ms.Solstice, very good indeed. It takes a rare Sensitive to detect that. It is a security measure only, something my superiors insisted on before I made contact with the Society. Hopefully, in time, it will become unescesary. Until that time, I can only apologize, and hope it will not be a problem, or a bother.
Good and evil. Black and white. Only fools believe the world is that simple.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I too welcome you Mr. Councilor. I hope we can earn your trust in the coming days.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Heather Dawes

Post by Heather Dawes »

And vice verse.

Return to “Community Outreach”