Mr. E's Guide to Preternatural Investigation.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
mr. e

Mr. E's Guide to Preternatural Investigation.

Post by mr. e »

the largest obstacle to Profesional Preternatural Investigations is a lack of knowledge. not on what your facing, but on how to present and record what you are experiancing.

this guide's intent is to provide some direction for Investigators to research and record their experiances.

these articles are not my own, rather drawn from my sources and valid in relation to the topic at hand.

www.ghouli.com, Articles

Ghouli is an Oklahoma Investigative group.
mr. e

Post by mr. e »

Drawn from:Paranormal Investigation Team of Tulsa

Haunting Classification Guidelines

Class One Haunting

Noises like footsteps, knocking, rapping, tappings, bangs, doors, etc. No manifestations of apparitions and noise instances are random.

Class Two Haunting
Same as Class 1 but also includes disembodied voices, whispers and possibly touching. Personal items that come up missing suddenly re-appear and any objects that seem to levitate or move. No apparitions.

Class Three Haunting
Same as Class 1 & 2 but also malfunctions or manipulation of electrical or household appliances. No apparitions are seen with a Class three haunting.

Class Four Haunting
Same as Classes 1-3 but include the manifestation of an apparition either in partial or full bodied.

Class Five Haunting
Same as Classes 1-4 but includes physical, emotional and mental attacks on the occupants.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I've never gotten involved with anything less than a Class 5.

Of course if someone on the other side is keeping score I'm a Class 5 all on my own.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I have dealt with all 5 of these classes of hauntings. Class 5 or what I refer to as "threat level 5" is my favorite. gives me something tangible to swing a blade into.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I have a question for so called Psychics out there. Do you really believe you are psychic or do you get paid to lie for reporters to make interesting stories? I have met a few who claim they were psychic but could not proove it in anyway.
Nick's Mind
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Now, now, there's no need to be unpleasent about it. I can't speak for others but I myself am not a psychic, however, I do personally know a few psychics and they have proved (to me at least) beyond any shred of doubt that they are real psychics. I doubt you will find any wannabes here, but unfortunatly there are a lot of fakes out there in the world who can't prove the existance of their powers and all they're doing is giving the real ones a bad name.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I have heard many people say that about someone they know but when i go to see this so called "psychic" that they claim to be somehow they cant do it. Hmmm kinda suspicious dont you think.
Nick's Mind
mr. e

Post by mr. e »

i have met a few people that i beleive to be truely psychic (i myself have had precognative dreams on occasion)

however most "psychics" you hear about on TV or in the media i beleive to just be using simple psychology tricks to exploit people desire to beleive.

if you keep your answers vague enough, people will provide the details for you.
its easy enough to turn the tables on them however.

medium: "i see that you had a mentor....."
skeptic: "yes"
Medium; "he wished that he could have tought you more"
Skeptic: yes, he was cut down before he finished training me."
Medium: "their is another he wishes he could have trained, a relitive?....."
Skeptic: "my sister.."
Medium: "she has the same potential as you..."
Skeptic: "yes, all us skywalkers are strong in the force."
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I have had many people try that little trick on me but when confronted they suddenly lose there nerve and cant "perform".
Nick's Mind
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

In my experience, most psychics have only a minimal level of power in normal life. They only get power surges when fighting the unnatural, sort of like human antibodies.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I've got a few contacts who can see what's not there or give me accurate hunches with no real solid information to go on. I find they tend to need confidence in what they are doing if they are going to succeed. Most fo them can tell when somebody else doesn't beleive they can succeed, and it makes them doubt themselves, and anything they come upwith then is garbage.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

These contacts you mentioned are propably linked in someway to what you are looking for and should be questioned imidiatley.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Heh, if Maggie is in cahoots with the stuff she helps me track down, I'll eat my boots.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I got the pepper if you got the salt.
Nick's Mind
DarKnyht

Re: Mr. E's Guide to Preternatural Investigation.

Post by DarKnyht »

Bumped

Personally, I have dealt with only classes 1-4. Once was beaten pretty bad by something that might have been a class 5, but not sure exactly what that thing was.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shang Li

Re: Mr. E's Guide to Preternatural Investigation.

Post by Shang Li »

Interesting, this classification looks very similar to the classifications used by Shinto priests when trying to determine if the Kami are involved.

Just because they are performing physical attacks does not mean the Kami are using a physical body. More than once I have seen a kami throw tables and chair, while still not making a body that could be dispatched.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.

Return to “Agency Voice”