What happened?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Ron Caliburn

What happened?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Has someone tried to hack into the Agency's computers or something? I haven't been able to post or email to any of the Agency's servers for a few days.

Any information on what happened would be appreciated.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bowie

Post by Bowie »

I'm in the same boat Ron Pm if you find anything out.
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of bubble gum
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

So it wasn't just my laptop that was mucking up others had the same problem aswell.

I would guess that it was a really bad glitch in the system, hackers seem more like glory seekers than actualy trying to do damage to sites nowadays.

If we were really wanting to push it though we could say it was the work of gremlins but that might be a little far fetched seeing as how the sites operational again in the short amount of time it was down. Though I'v never seen how bad a gremlin can actually be first hand I only have reports and I believe the society would be down longer if it was the work of gremlins, if the reports are anything to go by that is.
Bowie

Post by Bowie »

You're right if it were gremlins the damage would be a lot more extensive and there would be reports/pleas for help. This was something else in a shocking turn of events I think the server just glitched. How do you like that debunker. See we're not always looking to blame the things that go bump in the night.
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of bubble gum
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

It was very mundane. There was a server swap and some issues with getting the board to run right afterwards.

Return to “Agency Voice”