Alert! Cephelopod Alert!

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Cowardly Leon

Alert! Cephelopod Alert!

Post by Cowardly Leon »

It's been a while and I'll catch up on everything else when I can but at the moment this is far more important.
You remember those 13 Puppeteering cephelopod eggs we wound up with in Theivery Artifacts and a Really Big Rock? Well they hatched and were being studied but somone broke into the aquarium and stole a few of the progeny.

13 is less by 5 so be on the lookout for these freaky squid things that override your body like a puppeteer.
I do believe in spooks... I do I do I do beleive in spooks. ...Then again I also believe in superior firepower, advanced tactics and the insidiously inventive cleverness of mankind.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Have you learned anything more about them since you last dealt with the creatures? Do they find anything repellant?

Also, to quote your last AAR "And White-suit was carted off to the nearest nuthouse dressed in a nice long-sleeved jacket. I mean, he was really stark raving psycho, raving about how he’s never gonna have another chance like that for 30 years." Do we know if anything is going to be happening soon that would require controlling others without their consent? You figure if you have the time it would be better to organize a willing group of individuals into a cult, but if the window of opportunity is narrow and fast approaching (or the situation is abhorrent enough that it would make recruitment and conversion difficult in the extreme) then you would be almost required to forcibly control others. You'll want to research local legends and also investigate anyone and everyone with access to the creatures.

Here's a scarey thought, would it have been possible for the creatures to have actually taken control of someone there and forced them to cart off several?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна

Return to “War Stories”