We'll meet again...

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

"We'll head'em off at the pass!"

"Taggart, I hate that saying!"
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I hate it when folks talk in code here, really.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

No, worse than when people start quoting from "The Holy Grail."

Droopy

P.S. Uh, Ron... You do realize they are quoting a movie. Right?
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The point of the matter is, Konrad's acting erratically. Joking with Susan in one thread, antagonizing her in another... Offering almost support to Gabe in one thread, and antagonizing him in another. He's been randomly attacking people on the forums with little or no provocation, he might be behind a rather pathetic attempt to kidnap me, he might be behind the frightening phone calls to Droopy Dawg, and he might be behind other things going on...

I note here that he never denied any of our accusations, just simply stated that they were ridiculous... Politicians have "avoided lying" by saying similar things when they were guilty of what they were being accused of.

Gabe's suggesting another body-snatcher scenario... I'm inclined to agree that such might be the case.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The point of the matter is, Konrad's acting erratically.

As opposed to..?

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How about before your brain got spliced with Belladrox's?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I say we put GS down like the rabid dog he is.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Cool. I'm all for that. Screw him.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Before we play judge, jury, and executioner in one fell swoop, I say we find him and drag him out, figure out what the hell is going on with him that's making him do this...
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

No, we've been giving this guy the benefit of the doubt for too long. Either he starts coming clean with us, and gets a little honesty out there, or I say we just do what certain people have been wanting to do for years.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

I... I don't know that he needs to be... "put down" as you say. But I will say he comes near my wife and I, I will do it for you.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alright, I'm all for going after the guilty party...but Gabe's right about one thing. Konrad's change in behavior was quite sudden, and is erratic. The more Gabe points it out, the more I realize it seems like someone trying to make it seem like he's GS, when he's really not.

Things didn't start going wrong right after Belladrox... They didn't start going wrong after the whole emotional vampire thing. Michael T worked with him during Halloween, and saw nothing wrong with him, and it's not easy to pull the wool over HIS eyes...

No, all of this started up only a couple weeks ago at most.

So let's start tracking him down and figuring out WTF is going on...

I know I've been wrong before, but...this is Gabe's instincts just as much as my own. If we're right...then GS pry needs our help, as his friends, and whoever's been posting is the one who needs to be put down.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Maybe... maybe you are right. I don't know. I don't even know who most of you are. I haven't met y'all. I... I... I just don't know. I am terrified of something happening. My wife senses something is amiss, but I can't... I can't tell her what that man said. What he said to me. He wasn't sane. He wasn't right. Things are getting a little too close at the moment.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

KonThaak wrote:
So let's start tracking him down and figuring out WTF is going on...

Maybe we can start with why he's so damn secretive about the whole vampire bit, then work our way to what the hell happened when he abducted Rain, and proceed from there, what do you think?
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's the thing... Before, he wasn't really all that secretive about the vampire thing. He tried to tell us everything he knew, as he discovered things.

Now we're lucky to get movie quotes out of him, let alone the time of day.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Wait you say he is a vampire? An emotional vampire? I guess he is not alergic to sunlight then. :)

Sorry for my earlier post. I am not sleeping well.

If he is possessed by some demon, then how can we know what he's capable of?

Capture may be a good idea, but with a strike force on hand to ensure he doesn't get away.

KT, given all that has happened in the last few months, could you and Gabe be looking to give him an out?

I can't see straight. I'm going to try and sleep again.

Droopy
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

What about what happened with Rain? Did he try to tell us everything about that?
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Susan: Rain happened after he started his erratic behavior. It may not have been him that did that.

Dawg: Aside from a single kidnapping attempt that failed, I'm removed from the situation, and have a bit of a clearer outlook on all of this... I can look at this with a clearer head.

Windner made clones of himself that looked, sounded, and FELT *exactly* like him on every level... Not all of them acted like him, that was the only thing. Konrad isn't quite acting like himself; rather, he's acting like someone trying to act like him.

Anyone else get alarm bells when they think in that set of terms?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Windner was mucking about in Konrad's head prior to Halloween... There's a chance that this could've been another of Windner's plots. There's a chance that Windner wasn't the only one with the capabilities he had. There's a chance that you're all absolutely right, and Konrad has gone off the deep end, either as a result of Windner's screwing with him, or as a result of what he's become.

While we're at it, there's a chance that Rain abducted herself and made it look like Konrad did it, just so we'd go after him, because of some grudge she has. There's a chance that it's Khavik fucking with all of our heads. There's a chance that Ron's nightmare is out to get us all. There's a chance that Konrad has his own nightmare out there, trying to get him killed. There's a chance that there's some musically-inclined demon out to turn the world into a fucking vaudeville performance.

Josh is just trying to point out we don't know what the hell is going on... I was hoping some of you would have gotten the point about laying off the itchy trigger fingers after my escapades working as Windner's bitch. Apparently, judgmentalism will always run rampant on these boards, though.

I dare you to prove me wrong. I dare you to do what this society is dedicated to doing, investigating a problem, and solving it in as enlightened a manner as possible.

Or you can just go off and kill Konrad, and if the same thing starts happening to one of you, you can hope to everything you believe in that the rest of us won't hold the same level of judgmentalism you are right now.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Cool. I'm all for that. Screw him.

Really?? :shock: 8) :wink:

WWVLD
Rain

Post by Rain »

Hold on here Ghost didn't exactly kidnap me. It was Entity that called itself Purpose, and even then it wasn't a kidnapping. He needed someone to act as a witness to past events. There are things I saw then that I am still trying to understand.
Thou I do think that I understand Belladrox's hatred of Vampires. He hates them more even than Ron does.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, you're not exactly giving any useful information to the topic at hand, Rain. You might want to try to explain what happened, or at least what you had to do with it.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Purpose showed Rain images from mine and Belladrox's past. I don't know why he chose her, and beyond knowing the basics of what he showed her, I still don't know the specifics.

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Hm. Interesting.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream