One Hunter Down

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Well, I think Gabe may be right about him being one of the Ba'al...and it does seem like Pendragon's in trouble.

I...I need a bit of time to collect myself...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Sorry, Josh. The crap's a bit too thick to cut right now.

When an Avatar decides to start posting in the same fashion as a certain dwarf (may the Powers That Be spit on his remains), the entire damned universe has turned into a giant ball of crap that even Willie couldn't cut through if he had the benefit of a halberd.

I'm only going to reiterate: Malakai/Dragon Slayer is MINE.
Logos

Post by Logos »

This asshole is no different from some of the other guys who come in here and brag.

Listen, I don't know if you're lying, if you got lucky, or what... But for someone who is so terribly outnumbered, you're just a little cocky. There have been plenty before you who bragged of their awful deeds, and it always, ALWAYS has come back to bite them in the ass. I don't see any reason to expect anything different of you... Goddammit, guys like this always work me up, no matter how hard I try, they just piss me off. Someone gonna organize the hunt already?

Gabe, if you're only doing this work for the sake of your new master, then I don't think your help will be required. Abandon the necromancer, or I don't think anyone here is going to trust you.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damn. If Gabe's right, and this Malakai is one of the Ba'al, than Gabe is welcome to him. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll off eachother.

Oh, Logos, some of us have never trusted Gabe.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

It isn't for Windner that I want him. Windner couldn't give two shits whether I go after him or not. He doesn't figure into the Dark Druid's plans one way or the other.

Malakai is the first quarry I have gone after who has ever escaped. He challenged me, but something about me caused him to flee.

We shall see how much further he gets.
Logos

Post by Logos »

GhostSpider wrote:Oh, Logos, some of us have never trusted Gabe.

The rest of us have realized our mistake by now...

Alright, Gabriel, you go ahead and hunt this guy. I'm glad you don't expect backup on it, because after your betrayal, I don't think anyone here would be willing to grant it until some serious attempts at making amends for your mistakes have been made... If you've hurt anyone in the name of Windner so far... I don't think anyone will ever trust you again.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Maybe it was your personality.

WWVLD
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

So Gabriel you want a soul so bad that you deal with evil?

I never took you for a fool but you seem to be letting your need of a soul to cloud your judgement windner will only use you then take the gift he taunted you with and leave you a husk of your former self.

Perhaps the reason he fled is because you already had what you seek, For the human soul is a powerful thing.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

My, My, My, aren't we all so swift to judge.

Does anyone truely have all the facts to support their hypothesis? I do not, yet, but my interest is piqued, and I will have the missing peices of the puzzle before I advocate action against one of our own.

Hey Dragon Slayer, you the same one that had to run screaming from Kyoto? I was glad to have been able to help then, and will continue to slow the advancement of you and yours at every chance I get.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm swift to judge anyone who knowingly works with evil. Should there be extenuating circumstances, than I will of course, re-examine the evidence.

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

I've seen windbags like this guy come and go. I'm sure he'll blow himself right on through, or someone will blow a hole through him. Either way, it matters little. If he has nailed Pendragon, then well... it wouldn't be the first loss we've taken. That won't discourage anybody here, and will instead unite the lot to take him down. If he hasn't then he is a liar, and one of poor quality and taste, and will easily be disregarded and discarded to the side like any other piece of trash this board has seen.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

huh what? another bad guy huh? hmm. after i get my arms back then i think i will be getting my hands dirty typing with my nose bites........
Byò⌐
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Typing with your nose?

That's a first.

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

Uhhh, Cyanide had an unfortunate accident with an experiment in explosives... an ability he is working on. It's really quite funny to watch.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

hands r gone body was gone .... sorta.. gettin nosebleed
Byò⌐
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

Did a bit of research... Pendragons absence is yet unexplained, but if the St. George wannabe is responsible, it was definitely a matter of luck... according to all of my sources, DS has delusions of adequacy. Plenty of power and backup nonetheless, but the allies make the threat.
When the world isn't the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare. Nothing is worse than a nightmare that we cannot awaken from.

戦争の刃
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

protaganis wrote:Did a bit of research... Pendragons absence is yet unexplained, but if the St. George wannabe is responsible, it was definitely a matter of luck... according to all of my sources, DS has delusions of adequacy. Plenty of power and backup nonetheless, but the allies make the threat.
You dimwit. His absence is not unexplained. I told you what happened to him. I brought him down. And no, it was not a matter of luck. There is a reason I wandered around in his dreams. Idiots.

And Gabriel, you dont think you could take me on do you? Do you realize how pointless your existance is? That you owe what you call a life to a mortal? These people you "protect", have no respect for you and what you can do. Why do you bother? I could offer you much much more then what they can.

And yes, my name is Malakai.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:My, My, My, aren't we all so swift to judge.

Does anyone truely have all the facts to support their hypothesis? I do not, yet, but my interest is piqued, and I will have the missing peices of the puzzle before I advocate action against one of our own.

Hey Dragon Slayer, you the same one that had to run screaming from Kyoto? I was glad to have been able to help then, and will continue to slow the advancement of you and yours at every chance I get.
Trust me in this, you have never met me little one. If you had, your mind would bear several deep scars from having survived meeting me.
солдат дьявола
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Malakai wrote:

Trust me in this, you have never met me little one. If you had, your mind would bear several deep scars from having survived meeting me.

Blah blah blah, all I hear is a fly buzzing you are pathetic malikai.

Ihave taken out worse then you and I am only 14. Of course I was the one that let the little bugger in so I took him and the boat house out. See you on the shore if your willing. :twisted:
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Wounds heal, in time. Besides, there are more constructive ways to deal with great evils than to go after them head to head.

They are here as well, Malakai, and will help those who know to seek them out without judgement, especialy against your like.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Sophoroto wrote:
Malakai wrote:

Ihave taken out worse then you and I am only 14. Of course I was the one that let the little bugger in so I took him and the boat house out. See you on the shore if your willing. :twisted:
Child... go hind behind your mother's skirt.
солдат дьявола
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:Wounds heal, in time. Besides, there are more constructive ways to deal with great evils than to go after them head to head.

They are here as well, Malakai, and will help those who know to seek them out without judgement, especialy against your like.
My like? All I did is take out a hunter. Much like you yourself do.. taking out hunters. What? Because my target was mortal makes you better then me? You are threatening to destroy me over what? A man you never met before? I believe according to Pendragons records that only about 5 or 6 of you have met him. The Druid, Fate, ShadowStalker and a few others.
Why do you think he was collecting information on all of you? Especially those of you that are not exactly normal. - Thinik on that for a while.
солдат дьявола
Razor

Post by Razor »

Nearly every member of this board is not exactly 'normal'.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

im taking time out of typing with my nose on my explosives classified ad so that i can comment on this stupidity

you have no room to talk like your a big shot malakai you will bring down more than a mere house on you... witch
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

Umm.. I think what Cyanide meant to say... ... Fuckit, I don't know actually. Crazy ...thing...
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Kon Thaak is correct. We got wrapped up in some big news regarding our old friend dym, who has been sticking his nose in North America for some time now. The trail is far from cold, but he is proving difficult to follow, even after busting up his troop of clowns.

As for Pendragon's condition, has it been confirmed? If there is anything we can do to help, let me know.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Cyanide wrote:im taking time out of typing with my nose on my explosives classified ad so that i can comment on this stupidity

you have no room to talk like your a big shot malakai you will bring down more than a mere house on you... witch
I am no witch. So do me and the rest of your associates a favor... go choke on your namesake.
солдат дьявола
That Guy

Re: One Hunter Down

Post by That Guy »

Malakai wrote:Down goes the Dragon. He thought to save his home but instead he doomed it. Bye Bye little soldier.
Soooo when you say he doomed his home do you mean like his actual home where he lived or something bigger like country, continent, the world? Just so I don't make any future plans you understand.

Not that I can do much about the world being doomed but the other two I probably could avoid.
Malakai

Re: One Hunter Down

Post by Malakai »

That Guy wrote:
Malakai wrote:Down goes the Dragon. He thought to save his home but instead he doomed it. Bye Bye little soldier.
Soooo when you say he doomed his home do you mean like his actual home where he lived or something bigger like country, continent, the world? Just so I don't make any future plans you understand.

Not that I can do much about the world being doomed but the other two I probably could avoid.
Ah yes I should have worded myself more properly. His home as in his homeland.
солдат дьявола
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Malakai wrote:
Sophoroto wrote:
Malakai wrote:

Child... go hind behind your mother's skirt.

You dumb ass if you had any knowledge of me you would know that my mother is dead.

If you so much as mention her again I will hunt your ass down and shove my foot so far up it you will have atheletes foot breath.
Last edited by Sophoroto on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Classifieds”