The so called "Cult of Night"

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Lucas Priest

The so called "Cult of Night"

Post by Lucas Priest »

I am running into alot of leads on these guys recently. Anyone out there have any references on them. I found only a few related to an ancient sumerian or babylonian order from some historical texts in the Vatican historical references. I am looking because I was forced to kill a good friend because he was apparently manipulated by a member, a Francios Jessup. Any information would be appreciated.
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I hate cults.

Sorry about your friend, sorry I can't help you more. Some of the guys on here mentioned some stuff about the Cult of Night. Usually associated with something called a Ba'al. Read some old posts.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

ah cults of night, I know them Well.. real or not, they're all bad news. typically headed by attractive Satanists or some other "priest of some pagan Religion, in the real world they've been based on Celtic gods, and even in persian lands.

in most cases, they're just evil rich people who want to strike a better deal in the afterlife or this life..

in others they actually serve some real Ancient Evil and their leaders are witches, with real power, and real magic... This kind is the one you want to just kill all involved.. the other one.. the law can deal with..

I've been into some realms where the Ancient Gods these people worshipped were "made flesh" .. one hell hole you don't want to visit in the real world.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Ba'al huh, I found the obvious references to the sumerian demon/god Baal. I am more concerned right now with it's current members. Many of which seem to have occult connections. As I have been researching this (on my way up to vancouver to check on the eagle issue) I have found a great deal of prominent buisnessmen and political figures are members, or have been supported by members of the society. The "preserver" party that tried a run for office earlier was one such group, but they couldn't garner enough popular support to win. If anyone has identified any members, and their locations, I would love to share information. But my flight is landing, so I hafta go. Good luck out there gents.
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

if you can't Assasinate the ones you do know of, best off doing nothing now that their pet minion didn't win. You don't want to run into the supernatural things they CAN bring forth.
there is no hiding from them if they wanted to get you.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

ah. the Ba'al-ze-Neckt. I have had encounters with their minions, the Cult of Night, but, fortunatly, they remain sealed from our world. For now, at least.
I have at my disposal fragments of an ancient book from which I have gained some small information about the these creatures. From what I have been able to gleen from my translations, the Ba'al existed on Earth, some thousands of years ago, ruling as Sorcerer Kings, wise and just. Chief among them was a being called Molek, who became corrupted by his lust for power and somehow came in contact with some being(s) of great power, and he became the beast, Moloch. His followers also became like him, and they were a scourge unto the land...but other powers were arrayed against them, and a great war broke out between these powers. When it was over the Ba'al were defeated and driven into a dimension called the Nightlands, where they remain to this day, striving to return and conquer once more...this and the fact that some of the old powers still oppose them is all that I know.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I wouldn't go blindly speaking their names, if they were onto him, they'd find him and we'd never hear from him again.

I'm pretty sure you know that The historical Moloch was a Giant Pedophilic monster of a Ur deity..
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Like I said,

I hate cults. Only 2 types of people are cultists - evil ones and dumb ones.

Delta Sierra
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

I am guessing these would fall into the "evil" category. They cover their tracks well, and have influence in several major companies and governments world-wide. I have found evidence suggesting that the indeed did try to create an event in Y2K, something that involved a "ritual of alignment". Normally this would suggest some astronomical event, but the vatican texts I read suggest more of an alignment of worlds, or realms. Thankfully, it seems they got nowhere with the ritual( we all would have noticed the "day of darkness" I think), but it would seem that they have an interest in several incoming elections. The last time there was major involvment of a mystical society in politics, the Society of Thule assisted in Hitler's rise to power......
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

And what do they think they will do with all this power when they get it? And what do you think the bill will be when the big bad decides accounts are due?

Delta Sierra
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Hard to say. I am actively looking into these various connections, but my posting was to get more eyes and ears out there as well. I am known in some circles in relation to the church, and some avenues on inquiry are rapidly closing as I go forward. I hope others will spot their hand and force it when possible. I will make myself available as needed. I definately do not like the idea of any influence in any office. Too many issues in society hinge on decisions made at that level, it could lead to riots, legal loopholes, you name it. We have enough problems operating under current circumstances. I do not want to see what authorities exist turned against humanity. I would suggest keeping an eye out and using this forum to trade information to work against their plans. I plan on meeting with a contact who will hopefully give me some more insight on the situation in two days. Keep an eye out for my posts: if they stop, assume the worst.
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

I posted the results of my recent inquiries into the Preserver Party in the War Stories forum. Please continue to post new information here to forward my studies and thanks to you all.
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

These induviduals are VERY dangerous. We have determined they are trying to affect or actively direct supernatural events. The abnormal amount of sightings are indicative of a greater plan. What that plan is, we are still working on.
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Ammendment2 wrote:These induviduals are VERY dangerous. We have determined they are trying to affect or actively direct supernatural events. The abnormal amount of sightings are indicative of a greater plan. What that plan is, we are still working on.

I agree. I had to help my sister with a few of these guys up in Oregon last year. Not very nice folks.
Overspecialization leads to getting the crap beaten out of you.
Unreliable backup leads to getting thrown through a shed.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

It is curious that the word Ba'al means Lord. In fact if I remember correctly Hercules was titled a Ba'al once upon a time. Among other things, it is a word that should not be bantered about at whim as in itself it holds power (a sin i, myself, am guilty of).

As to the Cult of Night, i must urge you caution. far to many have fallen under the mirrors sway and do not reveal themselves.

I must also caution you that should you ever have the... misfortune/oppertunity to follow alice through the looking glass do not expect a tea party on the other side. I cannot stress this enough...... leave the other side alone and smash the thrice damned thing. It is not for the minds of men.
"a man only sees what he wants to see, when he's in his mind where it is what he wants to be, living in a world where he's safe from reality wont you take a chance on this night and follow me."
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Cult of Night? I've lost count how many cults have had that name in the course of history. As if some of our jobs weren't hard enough without trying to keep track of "who's who" in backwater religions...

Right. 'Nuff said. I can pass on some contact information for an associate of mine that gets his jollies harassing those types.
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

The fact that you see the Cult of Night as a "backwater" religion, means they have already won....
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Ammendment2 wrote:The fact that you see the Cult of Night as a "backwater" religion, means they have already won....

I say backwater, because I live in the backwater.
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Kentucky, the Carolinas, and Virginia have all been home to some of the more esoteric fringe groups out there. Of course, you have your share of harmless Wiccans and other pagan groups, but there are some truly dangerous types that move among them. A contact of mine that works for Emergency Medical Services in one of the counties in NC has passed along some unpleasant tales and coroner photos to me.

If I'm not mistaken, Debunker's folks got copies of those photos about the same time I did several years ago. Whether one believes in the supernatural or not, there was no denying the very real brutality the cult in question can inflict.
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

Has anyone seen or heard from Lucas Priest? He was of late investigating a Mr. Jackson Bishop, a highly placed member of this Cult of Night. Priest's postings stopped a few month ago, and he seems to have dropped off the radar- so to speak. If anyone has come across any information, my orginization would like to know.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Thanks for clarifying, Traveller.
-Aleister Crowley
Sean Ryan

Post by Sean Ryan »

Cults happens to be a particular specialty of mine (and the reason I was hired on to the Bureau) and Cults that relate to Ba'al are very extensive. Historically they have ranged the world over, though as I understand were particularly prevalent in Europe in the middle ages and Renaissance. I personally ran into a group of them in Rome about two years ago while investigating with InterPol. They were an odd offshoot JudeoChristian sect that was worshipping Ba'al after they had found connections between early Babylonian names for Ba'al and the JudeoChristian reference to El or Elohim which derived from the common spelling of Ba'al that was just Al. I have a whole file on that cult and the related ones I have found if anyone needs some info.

Return to “Community Outreach”