ZOMBIEs! ZOMBIES! IN cAMBODIA!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Brother Hotep

ZOMBIEs! ZOMBIES! IN cAMBODIA!

Post by Brother Hotep »

http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul
Lebanese army commandos move into Anjar after the withdrawal of Syrian troops
Cambodian troops moved into Quan'sul after Malaria victims attack populace.
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

(REST SNIPPED)

what they don't say what sort of acts the zombies are doing.. and this is in a third world shit hole, Guess what is going to migrate and become a new holocaust...

damn living Dead..
End of Times, indeed.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

What do Lebanese army commandos have to do with this story? A cut and paste error, perhaps?

That is some scarey stuff. SARS never spread far though. Let's hope that this does not, too.

If it is really contained, we should be alright.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I checked out the rest of the story, apprently SofS Rice is harping on Cambodia about a biological weapons program . . .

For once I'm not sure if the cover story is worse than the other possibilities.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I found out that the site is a spoof site..
but damn it was pretty on target with the payload on here..

Zombilism isn't even a real condition, but imagine if it were real
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I'm sure the names and places are all bogus, but there's something familiar about this. It reminds me of something one of my coworkers ran across years ago. I'll see if I can't get some information out of him. I can't guarantee I'll be able to post it here (company policies to follow and all), however.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

this story originally appeared when Resident evil apocalypse came out....
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

No, this goes back earlier than that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nicely done fake.

We should pay them a visit and get them to stop . . . they discredit us pretty badly with hoaxes like that.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

Anyone else notice the date on the story? APRIL FIRST! April fools, anyone? It was a harmless parnk, not real zombies, not an attempt at a cover-up, not even an attempt to discredit us. Believe me, I'm paranoid enough not to trust anything, but this is a little much for a harmless prank... If you need some real zombies to hunt, call Dr. Alastor Purple. PM me for his number.
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown

Return to “Classifieds”