New Orleans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

The Gentleman is lyin'

He ain't none of those things he says he is.

He ain't done nuthin' he's said he's done.

He's just a liar.

He lies aout bein' rich.

He lies about women.

He lies about my Pa.

Hannah

PS: When my Pa gets back he's gonna hurt him some good.
I will be who I chose to be.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

But your father isn't coming back. Denying the truth won't make it go away. Silly girls with their silly games. You should be married by off by now. I bet your father could get half a farm for a smart girl like you.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I'm sorry. Could have gotten. Its hard keeping the tenses straight when referring to the recently deceased.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"You call yourself a hunter Gentleman, I bet this girl can beat you.

You are no hunter, you are a joke. Why ele you would you pass up suitable quarry for Ms. Nakamura and Mr. Caliburn.

Yes, I can see you being sound;y thrashed by the young lady and then letting her cat have the left overs."
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I don't attack women or children. Ms. Nakamura is an extreme exception because she, I must grudgingly admit, has earned my respect.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So, what tense are we going to refer to you now Gentleman, considering you're soon to be desceased.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I am living and I intend to remain that way for a very long time.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I AM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR EYE AND SKULLFUCK YOU! YOU HEAR ME YOU BASTARD!?
Last edited by Bert_the_Turtle on Wed May 30, 2007 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whatever helps you sleep at night bitch.

Say, how do you want to be buried? Got to choose quickly, times running out.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Well Gentleman, I fear your time is soon to be finished.

You have angered far too many of these Lazlites, and that is simply not healthy.

Also, do not underestimate the childs power. If you have truly killed Mr. Caliburn, than I do believe we will finally get to see her true potential blossom.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I'll be damned - Bass said something I actually agree to - He really isn't long for this world, and he HAS angered many Lazlites, which IS an unhealthy practice! Of course, for the rest of his statement, he was talking bollocks.

Hannah, it's been implied by several others that he wasn't lying about Mr. Caliburn... Your father. Several very, very stupid people have suggested that you would take the Slob's life, and... Hannah, I know you must be really upset right now, and if you really want to, I don't think any of us should stop you from getting revenge... But I think it'd be for the best if you stayed out of this one. Your father wanted you to enjoy a safe and happy life, that's why he fought, and that's why I think you need to stay out of this one. This is, of course, just a suggestion, a recommendation, but it's what I really, honestly think.

Morte, Voice, I don't want to hear any more stupid shit like that from either of you. Stop trying to convince that arrogant prick to kill a child, and stop trying to convince the child to kill the arrogant prick.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

He can't have killed my Pa.

My Pa can travel inta the deepest shadows and through the hottest flames.

My Pa slays demons and monsters nobody's even imagined yet.

My Pa assaulted a forified compound with only non-lethal weapons ta rescue me.

Thre's no way that this Gentleman feller got ta him.

Hannah

PS: I ain't gonna kill nuthin' I'm just gonna wait fer Pa ta get back.
I will be who I chose to be.
fate

Post by fate »

Morte...do you...need me there. To watch your back?
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate? What the hell are you talking about?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
fate

Post by fate »

It's not my call Shadow. Stay out of it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry Fate it is a little late for me to stay out of it.
fate

Post by fate »

Dont get to deep Shadow. I dont want to do anything more then I have to. I dont want to hurt you.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Fate, what are you talking about? If you're in some kind of trouble, just SAY so! There are PLENTY of people who want in on Slob's execution, Shadow and his crew or someone else can try to help you out while the rest of us fill the Slob with holes. Why do you insist on giving us small clues and then leaving us hanging?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate if I come for Dele Morte, stay out of my way. Note I did say if not when. Now watch what you say or it will become when in short order.
fate

Post by fate »

So many of the old guard have been killed. The Society will soon be in the hands if the new with all there fool hardy exuberance and youth. The few of us left will be nothing more then words of caution to quickly cast aside. While new enemy's spring up like weeds in a rose garden.

What side am I to stand on?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Better be the right side, otherwise i'll cut you down.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I would hardly call myself a young fool Fate. You need to figure out where you stand fast. I have called you a friend, I have no wish to call you enemy.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

If you are so full of wisdom, then share it with the new.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Marcus, you have seen with your own eyes what ill fate these Lazlites have. Help them if you you choose, or come to Bucarest and I will reveal all to you.

It is your choice.

I now must bid you Lazlites fairwell, for I must be returning home. My condolenses in your recents losses. Tis more the pitty I suppose.

Ms. McConnor, Dark is no more. An assassin more skilled than you arrived first and has seen to his inevitable destruction. Our affairs are now closed. Good luck to you and your loved ones child.

As for those of you misguided souls, and you know who you are, you only make my mission on the mortal coil that much clearer. For that I thank you. May your deaths at the hands of these noble hunters be swift, yet agonizing.

Now I must go, and Marcus, I do hope to see you again soon. We can finish our last conversation in a more suitable fashion."
fate

Post by fate »

I'm on my way.