Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Honestly, Tony, if you've been reading the forum for any amount of time, you'd at least understand by now that amost everyone here has been met by another, and vouched for by them. Don't belive it's a squirel. Could be a long-running in-joke among some of the members. Just don't think we're playing a joke on YOU. Things predate your joining our number.

Oh, and Fate, glad to see that you're back among the living.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Tony wrote:Oh come on now. You guys are just mocking me. You don't expect me to believe for a second that there is some sort of magical talking squirrel using this site do you? Do you take me for some sort of idiot?

I am trying to establish a serious topic and I'm getting stuff from a cartoon character. I thought that a serious topic would be respected, but obviously I was wrong. If you are not going to take this topic seriously, then please post elsewhere, Thank you.

I'm not mocking at all. I've never met Hit Squirrel and am simply going on what HS has posted. I'm inclined to think that Hit Squirrel is a person, but then I'm also the same man who brought up the Otherkin topic. The sad fact is that there are those who post nonsense to serious topics. The best that can be done is to ignore them.

At the same time, a sense of humor has to be kept about oneself in this kind of work. As can be seen by reading other threads, we can be gravely injured and even die, doubly so for our friends and families.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

And I am looking forward to an answer or at least an actual response.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Someone call? I sensed my power being summoned.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Honestly, Pendragon, you realy have to read this one from the begining. I've read it all the way through, and.. Well, so far Tony's insulted several members of long standing and refused to answer direct questions or points presented against him. And because Koyla's been pressing him to actualy answer the questions asked of him, Tony wants you to censure him in some way.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Well free speech and all, aint no one being censored. This is an open forum.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Are we not all friends? Let us put a stop to this foolish arguing and focus on the task at hand. Stop allowing the darkness into your hearts and minds. Let the Light of Faith and Truth being your beacon in the Darkness. Peace to others will bring peace to yourself.
"Let faith be our guiding light."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You... You've just gone there, haven't you, Bishop... I'm all for getting along, love and peace, and all that... But you've taken it a step beyond. Your love for god is commendable, but does everyone need to hear this 24/7?

... God, you say you love all of your children equally, but you DON'T, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I've been delving into the paranormal since I was 12, so...for almost 14 years, now. I can personally vouch that AdamaGeist has been dealing with the paranormal for at least 7 years, which is how long I've known him, and for a time before I've known him. I can attest that Ron has been dealing with the paranormal for long enough to know how to take them down when needed (and there are always times when it's needed). I don't know many others here personally, but I'm curious... Exactly what kind of credentials are you looking for?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Credentials: Must be nerdy, have no life, live in your parents basement and have an annoying sense of humor. 8)

Oh, wait, those are DeathBlaster's credentials. :lol:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Tony wrote:Credentials being actual in the field investigation of paranormal phenomena or fact based reserach in the occult and the supernatural. Someone who knows how to collect evidence of such experiences, question and profile the witnesses, and debunk the hoaxes in order to prove the real cases of paranormal activity.

I do and have done almost all that for most of my time being involved in the paranormal... It's been my experience that most of what gets passed off as "paranormal" is purely hoax. Meanwhile, people ignore what really is paranormal, passing it off as "too much TV", or some other equally BS line...

I've studied about 12 sites, between IL and KS, that are supposedly haunted. Of them all, 1 of them had actual paranormal activity, but it wasn't what people thought it was... I've also been to a number of sites that had paranormal activity, that people were previously unaware of, or wrote off as unimportant.

Look under War Stories. I have a thread there about one of those sites... The thread is called something to the effect of "Mary's Lake Demon".
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Which is the entire point. :wink:

Learn humility bud, and you will go far.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Oh, wait, those are DeathBlaster's credentials.

You have said the name of he who must not be mentioned. Do you wish to bring chaos into the world once more?

Listen, Tony. I'm not exactly a supernatural investigator, and I was skeptic until very recently, when I've started to do investigations that lead me to the supernatural. These involve little beasts that like to chew on the spinal cord of unsuspecting victims and cause them to act differently and a cult that worships some sort of demon that wanted to use a friend as a sacrifice - does that count? You say that you've never encountered the fantastic, but once you get involved here, I'm sure that you'll have your fill and then some.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Tony wrote:Thank you Kon Thaak, or is it ok to just call you Josh? I wil have to check on that story then.

While your here, has anyone ever lost anyone close to them like a friend or collegue to supernatural forces?

Either is fine...

And the answer to that is yes, several members have lost friends and colleagues. Some of those colleagues were people who posted here on the boards...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

While your here, has anyone ever lost anyone close to them like a friend or collegue to supernatural forces?

A best friend and a little brother and sister.

And Koralth, I'm not entirely sure that they wanted me as a sacrifice. Usually you don't try to protect the one your sacrificing.

At least that's always been my experience with cults.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Ah, so you see a little truth Spider.

Good, good.

I can see now why the master chose this route.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

A lot... Be weary of that disk. If you want my honest suggestion, get someone to watch it with you...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Tony, I beg of you, allow one of us to view the tape first. Your experience with the supernatural is..limited. I fear that whatever may be on the disk could be detrimental to your psychological wellbeing.

Those of us with the experience could walk you through what we see on the disk.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

We'll find out, man. Just don't rush into things. That's rule #2, right after "Always proceed with caution". Rushing things is a pretty sure-fire way of getting yourself in way too deep, way too fast.

If you're in my area, you can drop by tomorrow evening, and I'll watch it with you. I can guarantee, if anything bad is on that disk, it can't hurt you while you're here...and I have heard of bad rituals being left on computer media, before. I'd rather not find out too late that there was a death curse left for your friend, and you fell on it, too...
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

No problem, man. I'll fire off a PM with my address right now.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

What he said. Still recovering from the Voice's hospitality, but I can certainly view a disk. Got my laptop warded pretty good, so no spells should harm me. Just fire off one of those disks down here to Charleston, SC.

Oh, and no need to apologize for yelling at the Voice, that seems to happen to anyone who reads his posts.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I suppose that you could say I am professionally interested in the contents of the disc, as well. I just got off teh phone with the department heads, it seems that due to my blunder in setting up my last dig, I am on an "extended sabbatical". At list I am still listed as tenured here at Todai, and still have access to all of our manuscripts.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Koralth - I am sorry that I offended you. That was not my intention. I will atone for this act of wrong doing. I will also keep my hopes for peace less obtrusive.
"Let faith be our guiding light."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Tony,

I do investigate, but my goal isn't to find out what is out there. My goal is to keep people safe from what is out there.

Here are a couple of examples of me investigating:

My Night

A Weekend at Rogers

I admit I am mostly looking for actionable intellegence and then acting on it, but it's not like I roam the streets totally randomly armed to the teeth.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I thought Rule #1 was never using the "B-Word". We've had people die because they used it.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Don't remind me.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's just rule #1 on the boards... (Had to check very carefully how I spelled that.) It's probably rule #4 or 5 in life.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Bishop, don't be sorry... I'm just under a *ahem* LOT of stress right now, I feel like I've got way too much *ahem*on my plate, and it's really starting to get to me. Don't change the way you do things just *ahem* because I took my anger out on the wrong person.

When it rains, it pours... I just need to get myself an umbrella.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Uh-oh, who said the b word.

I made that mistake once. I'm lucky to have survived it.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Your right it sounds nuts, but just to be sure don't watch that disk. KT should be safe from most anything Ghost I am not so sure of Nakamura you may want to be very careful yourself. If you find that last disk send it to me.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.