Need info on Xeye

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
I Believe

Need info on Xeye

Post by I Believe »

Can anyone direct me to where I can find references to Xeye? We've heard rumors that something called Xeye will be walking among us on the solstice. WE NEED TO BE PREPARED! PLEASE HELP!

I Believe
Debunk

Post by Debunk »

Riiiight. What rumors? Got any links to these so called rumors. Put down the comics and crack open a textbook; learn something real and get a grip. :roll:
Brother Leo

Post by Brother Leo »

Comic books :roll: My good man i would be wiling to help you. I can look at the numerous scrolls we have stored in the Vatican. I'm sure there will be a reference to this Xeye.

However I would request a small finders fee, should I come across any information. I would of course fax you what I find.

Brother Leo
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

Carefull Brother, the Knights of St. John might think that you are gettin' on their turf with this one. And they don't want anybody else playing in their sandbox.
There be monsters here...
Brother Leo

Post by Brother Leo »

I thank you for the warning good sir. However a member of the Knights of St. John is a dear friend of mine.

Contact me again should you need anything else - I Believe.

Brother Leo
Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

I never heard of Xeye, what are they/it?
I Believe

Post by I Believe »

First, Brother Leo, Thanks. I'll check out those reference you mentioned.

Well we don't really know either. We've been exploring a string of murders, all homeless people. We've been following this things M.O., and found there was a guy in the local psyche ward. All he kept saying was: Xeye is back...Xeye is back!"

Thats all we get, so I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone's heard the name. Thanks to Brother Leo we might have a lead. More later.

I Believe
I didn't believe once. Now I Believe!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Killin' people? Now ya got me interested.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Leo

Post by Brother Leo »

I Believe wrote:First, Brother Leo, Thanks. I'll check out those reference you mentioned.

Well we don't really know either. We've been exploring a string of murders, all homeless people. We've been following this things M.O., and found there was a guy in the local psyche ward. All he kept saying was: Xeye is back...Xeye is back!"

Thats all we get, so I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone's heard the name. Thanks to Brother Leo we might have a lead. More later.

I Believe

You are most certainly welcome. I've also taken the liberty to quary other sources and should I learn anything I will email you immediatly.

Keep the faith!

Brother Leo
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

are you sure you have the spelling correct? could it be Xy? what is the phoenetic spelling?
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Xy? Xeye? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Sounds like some dead language like Summarian or Dutch.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Xy? Xeye? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Sounds like some dead language like Summarian or Dutch.

:snicker:

More seriously, how does this thing kill? That should tell you a lot about it right there.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, give us a bit more to go on, we might be able to find something

Oh, and what's so funny LP?

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Yeah, give us a bit more to go on, we might be able to find something

Oh, and what's so funny LP?

Well, I didn't think Dutch was a dead language.
Demostar

Xy

Post by Demostar »

Alexander Seth (PC): It's "Xy" and that's impossible, the "Great One" :roll: has been dead for a long time. If it were to be resurrected, this world and everything related to it would be owned by this being. Don't ask me where I got this information, because I don't want to get killed, but rest assured that it isn't as bad as you think.
As for what it might ACTUALLY be. Number of things, living magic, demon possession, and just plain old schizophrenia. If you find anything else on this "Xeye" contact me here via Private Message.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So it's another end of the world scenario? I'll add it to the list.

Delta Sierra
Alistar Caleb

Post by Alistar Caleb »

I think if your going to search for anything on this Xy search in ancient egyptian mythology, as a strange text I've obtained mentions this Xy and various gods (Most Unrecognizable) including Anubis, Set, Osiris, and Ra.
Beyond the world we know lies infinity.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Brother Leo wrote:I thank you for the warning good sir. However a member of the Knights of St. John is a dear friend of mine.

Contact me again should you need anything else - I Believe.

Brother Leo, did I know you when I worked with the Apostolic Penitentiary? I don't recall your name, but you must have access to the Penitentiary's library, L’Archivo Segreto Vaticano, to dredge up information like that within the Vatican...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

I Believe wrote:Thats all we get, so I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone's heard the name. Thanks to Brother Leo we might have a lead. More later. I Believe

I Believe, you still out there? It's been two months since your last post on this subject...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.

Return to “Classifieds”