Demon Attack

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shadowstalker

Demon Attack

Post by Shadowstalker »

Somebody has declared War on My team, and I! And they put Katherine, and Nina and risk as well.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whoa, whoa Shadow. What the hell happened?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Details man, details!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Or at least a target list.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I along with Rain, and a few others from my team had gone out to a mall with the girls. So as to let the girls do some Holiday shopping, and try to lift everyones spirits.

A few of us had a feeling of something was off. Thou at the time we wrote it off as the crush of the crowd.

But as we were heading out to the cars to leave. It was then that we were attacked. They tried to come in fast, and hard, but Rain, and a couple of the others felt them before they hit. They looked like Harpies.

We were able to deal with them but they went after Rain, Athena, and the girls. You will understand if I am a little pissed. :x
Rain

Post by Rain »

Shadow they were also after you.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok I think there is a detail I need to add. I hope this makes sense to people.
First off a little background, to those who can see such things Spells have something akin to a fingerprint. Basicly it allows a person to see and know when they are dealing with a spell cast by the same person, or if they were taught by the same master even. I hope this helps with what I am about to try and explain.

The Creatures that Attacked my group were summoned, and there was something familar about the summoning used to call them. Not the same but still very familar. It was like when Kor, my people, and I went to save Ghost and the "Dark Voice" summoned his beasties. They had a simalar... taint if you will to the creatures that just recently attacked.

Before you ask or comment, yes the original Dark Voice is dead. But he was replaced, and there could be one other source for this as well.

Return to “Community Outreach”