My time maybe up.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Faerie Chaser

My time maybe up.

Post by Faerie Chaser »

I have exosted my magickal powers and myself, I am writing this from my side kick phone. I am hoping my partener Julian Magus, shows up soon.

Oh shit...they are waking up!!! No time to explane. Must leave.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hello ma'am, or sir, can you provide my info. It sounds like you are in trouble. I can offer up some help, me and my team, but I need to know what is happening. Post if possible.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Got your message FC, stay with us.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Julian Magus

Post by Julian Magus »

He's okay, but in critical care at the moment. I ran some over with my jeep. And scared the rest of them off with energy bults. I am not sure what they are. They reminded me of the amphibians things on The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest that almost destoyed a nearly-completed underwater research facility. Sorry, but that's what they looked like. 12 of them.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hey, I loved that show.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Julian Magus

Post by Julian Magus »

So did my son. Uh, see if you can find a picture online. It will help.

Up date on FC:

He had lost a lot of blood. By the time I got to him. But is stable, I am going to do some work on him during visiting hours. He will be out of there in no time.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

let me know if i can be of help. i am versed in the healing arts in both the hollistic as well as medical and i am also a reiki healer.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Faerie Chaser

Post by Faerie Chaser »

Hello all...I am doing good, but just need some down time for things to fully mend. I am being looked after by Julian and Mike, his 17 y/o son, who turns 18 in three days. However, yes, you may send me Reiki. A little extra chi never hurt anyone.

This is just a look at some of the things the PS&C investigated, as well as some things Victor Lazlo investigated, and a few odds and ends pictures they threw in to make it all uh fit to the song. Peterson had asked some friends to do it and post it on YouTube before he, uh...bit the big one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkCLnCsNty8

I have been going threw some of Peterson's stuff. Some of the things are, uh, well...odd; to say the least.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

healing chi is on the way. and on the subject of bigfoot i have been invited to take part in an expedition to the everglades here in flroda to search for the Skunk-ape our local beastie down here. I was asked to go this time because the last trip out there some of the team got hurt and they didnt even have first aid available. there are lots of dangers there in the glades just form the mundane world hiking accidents, poisonus snake bites , wild boars , and such so il be going this time out along with some native seminole guides to keep us all from getting lost. ill let everyone know how things are going by posting from my blackberry phone.
lets get metaphysical
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

You get a signal up there...?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

[quote="KonThaak"]You get a signal up there...?[/quote

sure...can you hear me now? good! remember its the network.

but seriously speaking it will be hit or miss on reception so ill do my best with keeping up to date on th e trip. we wont be setting out for a week or so anyway....gotta get supplies loaded up on the swamp buggy and airboats and consult the maps to pick out a base camp etc.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Well?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.

Return to “Agency Voice”