she's gone!!!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
duamerthrax

she's gone!!!

Post by duamerthrax »

all right, i got back to our place aftre work i know i was a little late but i wanted to surprise her with that cd she wanted and she wasn't there and i ended up falling asleep

OH GOD! THAT FUCKING FREAK HAS HER NOW I KNOW IT!!!

i haven't been able to contact her on her phone and theres no trace of her at all. i'm praying she didn't go back, i BEGGED her not to go!!!
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

HAHAHAHAHA
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

SHIT! >_< I was hoping she'd wait for the stuff I was sending...

I'll start doing what I can to locate her from here, man.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

i swear she said she wasn't going after him she PROMISED!! if that fucker got to her, i swear to god he's not going to live i PROMISE he's dead! i don't care what i have to do that fucker is DEAD!!!!!
Logos

Post by Logos »

Duam, listen to me. I'm not really one to talk, but calm down. This sorry SOB is a frightening, calculating individual. If you don't stay smart, it's more than likely that you don't stay alive. Bert training our ranks at the station has earned me a couple of favors (don't mind me mooching, Bert. It turns out this has been more than useful!) I've found someone to cover my shifts for a while, and I can be down there shortly. I'll need you to PM me some information, like location, etc., but I'll be there ASAP. Watch for a slightly used burnt sepia minivan. I hope where you're staying animals are allowed? My partner wants to come, too.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

What? J, be careful. Logos, don’t do anything yet. Something about this doesn’t feel right, as though Susan is not the main focus of this. I realize immediate action may very well be required, but please, don’t be impulsive.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

We believe that Logos may be correct in this situation. Intelligence is a great advantage in any situation. If there is any service we may provide, then please be aware that we are willing to donate time and effort to your cause.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

I can imagine what your going through Duam, I know I would be acting the exact same way if this happened to my sister.

Wish I could be of some help but not sure I'm the most usefull person just now with how I am and doubt Sophia or Colt will let me out of their sight either, can only hope that things will turn out okay for you.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

thanks anyway, dante.

eilonwy, do you really think there's more to this?

deus, the help would be useful, if you can get to new york.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Sorry, Ellie! I left early this morning, I've been at it all day long... and now I'm here. Well, no traps were set on the roads from home to here, so that much is clean.

Trust me, though, I've been anything but rash. I've got things taken care of at home, I was very meticulous in my packing (Learning from a sufferer of OCD does give you new meaning to the word, believe me.)

Well, I'm here now, and I'm not in the mood to turn tail and go back home just yet... so, what DID you want me to wait for? Something to happen? I have a feeling that when something DOES happen, it will be less than pleasant. By the time I get up here, the shit on the fan would probably be dry! Yeah, I said to stay calm, but I'm not sitting this one out. If nothing else, we've got a couple of extra eyes and ears, and an exceptionally sensitive nose.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Good luck, guys.

Do hurry. If I understood my runes correctly, she isn't having a good time of it as it is... I'm sorry I can't get there, myself. >_<;

Logos, glad I caught you this morning before you left.

As always, proceed with caution, but proceed quickly...
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

I hope she is ok. I was hoping to get a piece of that ass.
I guess now I will have to settle for Logos. :twisted:
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I hope where you're staying animals are allowed? My partner wants to come, too.

Logos, that is a horrible thing to say about Zack. :lol:

I'd like to help Duam, but i'm kind of distant at the moment. Still, if you really need my help, all you need do is ask.

Oh, and Malakai, shut up. Unless you want to meet my not so better half.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Logos wrote: Sorry, Ellie! I left early this morning. . . .

Well, I'm here now, and I'm not in the mood to turn tail and go back home just yet... so, what DID you want me to wait for?

. . . Just be careful. Things . . . don’t add up in my mind about this.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Malakai wrote:I hope she is ok. I was hoping to get a piece of that ass.

Ah, shucks, you're making me blush!

Your just saying that because you can't, and know deep down that you will never get any ass.

Anyone remember my threat to the Dark Voice? The one that never reached fruition because he died before the two of us met? The offer has renewed, to a newer, more deserving recipient.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

maladork wrote:I hope she is ok. I was hoping to get a piece of that ass.

So you are only able to pick on women, afraid of getting you ass handed to you by a 14, oops 15 year old. The offer still stands; come to Waadah Island and try and find me we will see who is the one crying when it is done?

You are a pathetic excuse for a sentient being.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Sophoroto wrote:

So you are only able to pick on women, afraid of getting you ass handed to you by a 14, oops 15 year old. The offer still stands; come to Waadah Island and try and find me we will see who is the one crying when it is done?

you will be crying soon enough. And I am not a pedophile like your father.
солдат дьявола
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

maladork wrote:
Sophoroto wrote:

you will be crying soon enough. And I am not a pedophile like your father.

Stilll can't keep your facts straight huh mom was older then dad.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Soph wrote:So you are only able to pick on women?

Watch it, if I didn't know better, I'd choose to take that personally.

Soph wrote: You are a pathetic excuse for a sentient being.

Oh, you've finally caught up with the rest of us, now? :lol:

Soph wrote:
Still can't keep your facts straight, huh? Mom was older than Dad.

Unfortunately, Soph, You'll find that to be true of so many of these guys that come here just to cause problems. Just a fact of life, their sense of reality is just so distorted they don't have a clue what's really going on... I blame the drugs.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Don't worry, Duam, we WILL find her.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote: Just be careful. Things . . . don’t add up in my mind about this.

Alright, Ei, will do. The whole thing stinks of trap to me, too, but I can't just let this kind of thing slide.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

I never said your mom/sister was your dad's victim of his pedophile tendencies. Still having problems sitting down?
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

TAKE YOUR SHIT ELSEWHERE, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO SAY TO ANYONE, LEAVE THIS AREA NOW BEFORE I FORCE YOU TO SWALLOW YOUR BALLS FOR DINNER!!
Logos

Post by Logos »

Funny, that was my threat, too, Duam. Great minds!

Soph doesn't seem too concerned about what this guy has to say; for all we know, Soph's youthfulness reminds him of his own disturbing childhood. Maybe he thinks everyone grew up like that. I dunno.

One villain at at time though, boy. It's a lot more pleasant all around that way.

Two castration threats in one day, though... Impressive, Malakai, impressive.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

James, calm down and focus... Your sister needs you right now. This guy is all words.

With what I sent to you, he can't do anything to you. Ignore him; he's not important...

Take a deep breath, and re-focus on what's important, man.

Take care...
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

KonThaak wrote:James, calm down and focus... Your sister needs you right now. This guy is all words.

With what I sent to you, he can't do anything to you. Ignore him; he's not important...

Take a deep breath, and re-focus on what's important, man.

Take care...
your toys cant protect them druid. your faith is weak. Mediocre at best. tick tock tick tock
солдат дьявола
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

My tools will protect them. You obviously know nothing about any of us; why would you know anything about me and my faith?

James, ignore him.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Logos wrote: Funny, that was my threat, too, Duam. Great minds!

Soph doesn't seem too concerned about what this guy has to say; for all we know, Soph's youthfulness reminds him of his own disturbing childhood. Maybe he thinks everyone grew up like that. I dunno.

One villain at at time though, boy. It's a lot more pleasant all around that way.

Two castration threats in one day, though... Impressive, Malakai, impressive.

Nope, it is the ramblings of a scared little demon wanna be whose time is coming to an end. Sides he is to chicken to come and find me.

maladork I am still waiting if you are such a bad ass why not come and shut me up, or are you just going to keep spouting about your childhood and blame your mommy and daddy for not showing you the proper attention when you were a child. Quite frankly I pitty you.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

malaki, i swear to god if you had anything to do with this, even in the least, you will NEVER live to regret it!!!
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:malaki, i swear to god if you had anything to do with this, even in the least, you will NEVER live to regret it!!!
I can help bring her back. Or put her on her back. Eh, she is usually like that anyways. Atleast according to your daddy!
солдат дьявола
Logos

Post by Logos »

:roll: So clever, good boy.

A good neutering is really the only humane thing to do with a mongrel like this.