Searching for...

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Anthony

Searching for...

Post by Anthony »

Simply put I'm searching for several items and information. I do not have a lot of free cash but I'm not poor either. Here is my list:

1. Quality body armor : be it Kevlar, leather or chain. I need quiet, fast and reliable.

2. Old and rare books dealing with Faerie and their ilk. While Powell's contains a few volumes, I'm sure there exists others. Relaible sources prefered over fanciful musings.

3. Techniques or supplies of iron bullets that Do Not harm a gun's barrel. I know not if such a thing exist. If not then replacement barrels for a .45 Model 15 Pistol. also any sources fro iron shot for a Model 37M Ithaca shotgun.

Please send all replies here.

Anthony Sears
The amount of history and knowledge lost is unimaginable. All because man will not accept he is not the only sentient being on this world.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I can help ya with number 1 and number 3. PM me and we can make the arrangements.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

You both should seek help, usually when people look for these belongs they are usually disturbed and plan to hurt people for extreme emotional reasons (going postal mean anything to you?). Your gunning for a supernatural bear that doesnt exist.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Fiera

rare books

Post by Fiera »

Well I'm not sure what area you reside in but here in PA I would suggest a new age bookstore named Bennu books. The owner is a cranky but well informed old man named Ben. if you drop by bring him some coffee and he may bring out a secret stash. If he doesn't have what you need he'll know where to get it or it doesn't exist
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"
~Marshal Ferdinand Foch
NCS

Post by NCS »

The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

I would recommend http://www.secondchance.com/prod.asp?ac ... &prodID=11 it seems to relatively high end equipment and it carries many different styles and types.
It is better to equip the warriors of light to fight thier own battles than to fight for them.

I ask only two things, never try to find out who I am and never ask where I get my information.

Return to “Classifieds”