dead girl foun

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Scotty

dead girl foun

Post by Scotty »

eeeeap we gots nother body foun in da river. dis one was foun mangled on da rocks at da bottom of cletus point, a well known bluff overlookin da river.

kids enjoy jumpin off cletus point inta da river cos its real deep there. but day gotta jump far out so dat day don splatter dayselves all over da rocks at da bottom but actually jump out inta da river. ewww weeeeeeee dis girl didden make it to da river done splatter herself all over da rocks. body was more managled that noobs teeth. head twisted all da way round, arm pointin dis way, femur bone punched thru her thigh, ankle up by er ears but not like a whores ankles up by her ears, and thangs ike at. she also a bit bloated too bein half way in da water don er on da rocks submerged partial.

i aint heard how long day sayin she been don there but cletus point issa very popular place so i reckon not long but hell what do i know mebbe folks don go don dere no moe cos it is dayjurous. ya know how folks are dese day not lettin kids eat dirt and whatten. i aint had a cold in 30 years cos i used to eat dirt when i was jus a whippersnapper no taller dan a grasshoppers knee. course dat was a long time ago.

gotta run inta town and pick up samore kodiak an probably ol maude gots a list of thangs she wants me ta pick up at da walmarts. if yall don hear from me in a while well dats cos i am probably at da walmarts no need callin the marines jus yet doe sounds like dat aint sumthin i gots to worry maself bout.

an den dis evenin we all goin down to da sandbar an finish off dem porkers i keelt. yea boy gonna be samore good eatten tanite i guarantee yall dat rite here rite na. ewww weeee i caint wait. nancy said he gonna make it too tryin to git back his name smitty i guess.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Well I have been here for a full twenty four hours and have not found anything yett o point to a paranormal event. Not that my observations are a final in this, I am still looking around to see what may be here. Scotty I'll be contacting you about meeting to talk about the area, I have a feeling between you and you friends I am not goinjg to find any one with a better knowledge of the area.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

at soun good ta me. maude git me a cell phone fer ma birfday last year so i pass da number on ta ya an we hook up later den.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I beleive in a lot of things; Aliens, Boogeymen, Centaurs, Demons, Entities, Faeries, Gremlins, Harpays, Incubbi, Jakal-Headed Monsters, Kelpies, Lycanmorphs, Manticores, Nymphs, One-Eyed One-Horned Flyin' Purple People Eaters, Psychic Powers, Quillbacked Beasts, Radioactive Creatuees, Sprites, Telekenisis, Undead, Vampires, Werebeasts, X-Fator Genetics, Yaun-Ti and Zavors.

I don't believe in coincidences.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Why do I get the feeling that is still only part of the list Ron?
Has anyone been able to determine if maybe the girl was dead before she went over the cliff?
No I am not thinking Zombie here, but rather her body was tossed to cover up the real cause of death? Between the fall, and the water that could go a long way towards making a M.E. make a bad assumtion about cause of death.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

More interestingly, why was she alone? Usually kids do those sorts of things in groups.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Time to look for either more bodies, survivors, or suspects.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You read my mind.

I thought we agreed you wouldn't do that uninvited. :D

Delta Sierra
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

yall mind readers?

yall ken tell me what da hell maude wants fer her birfday dis year? eww wee imma plum outta idears. she got evrythang already i thank.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think he has to know Maude before he can read her mind.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

There is a mental image I will not soon forget.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I don't think I want to know what you are thinking Kolya. :?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Shadowstalker wrote:I don't think I want to know what you are thinking Kolya. :?

You probably don't.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well you best be thinking of getting back into the fight again, we need more bodies to do more things.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, working up to that.

Can't wait.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Good, I'm just off the shelf myself and I mean to paint the town the next month or two to make sure the baddies know I'm back.

Delta Sierra
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

i heerd a bit more bout da dead girl.

she was a local in er summer bafore goin off ta college.

she an her boyfriend of 3 munths were reported missin a couple weeks back. they was last seen at ruiz castillo's mexcan restrunt. day drank some margaritas and witnesses report at day was fine wid each udder. day seem ta left the restrunt in good moods.

her boyfriend an is body aint turn up yet.

the polease are still interviewin da girls friends.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I suspect he's dead as well.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, sounds like a massing of an undead army or a severe case of the snatches.

Return to “Agency Voice”