Searching for Holister

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

Searching for Holister

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm sifting through the rubble of the castle as we speak. I haven't found anything yet. I'm trying to bring men and equipment in. If anyone can lend a hand I would appreciate it.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Well, I'll put in for some more PTO in the morning. It's weird to think of mornings as 9:00 instead of my usual 4:30 mornings... This damn desk job is just way too cushy, I want to be back out on the beat... :?

The supernatural is a lot to take in, and it's tough to handle a lot of the time, but I can handle natural anytime.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

What's the location? I can have some sensors on site in just under a day (3 days if it's antartica) that will greatly help.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Hollister is missing again? Someone slap a GPS beacon on his ass when he is found again.

Seriously though, I hope he is ok.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Yea, I never leave home with my PLB (personal locator beacon). Not that I have a choice. It's implanted in my body. If I stop blipping, the chances are very likely I am not the Earth.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, Hollister should get one implanted.

Just don't ask me where we should stick it . . . or how hard.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Something tells me, Ron, that you liked Pendragon's suggestion a bit too much. >.>
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yeah, Hollister should get one implanted.

Just don't ask me where we should stick it . . . or how hard.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'd help out Bert, but i'm in the midst of my own search at the moment. Good luck.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It is a good idea though.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well we can't afford ta loose track of him, now can we Josh?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I had to give up. Bert was leaving, and *ahem* well, no one else came to help with the digging and searching, so... *ahem* if he was still alive when we started, there's just no way he's still alive down there now. I just can't search the rubble alone, it was dangerous enough trying to work our way through that dangerous situation with two of us... Sorry, Ben, rest in peace.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Logos

Post by Logos »

Zack, don't be stupid, you did a hell of a lot more than most did for him. It's more than he deserved.

I'm sorry, Zack, you did your best, gave it your all, you've spent a week searching for him. You probably wouldn't have found him even if several more people came with, don't beat yourself up over it, OK? I'll be home, soon, I've got to help Kei finish this project up. It's hotter than hell here, and I'm starting to burn... Wish we could work at night.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Considering the size of the explosion. It should be rest in pieces Ben. :twisted: :lol:

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Shut it, Casper.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Logos, why do I get the feeling you want to smack me in the head everytime Belladrox makes a remark. I could just see it in your eyes today. Not to mention the way you were holding that shovel.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

smack you? No, not really... Lobotomize? Give me a moment to think about that one... :lol:

GS, I want to say that I don't blame you for what he's saying, but I'll be honest - I do, a little, subconsciously, but I'll get over it. If you're really concerned, go ahead and slap yourself.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I tried banging my head against a wall once, but it only made him laugh and gave me a splitting headache. :evil: :?

WWVLD

Return to “Agency Voice”