The Charade Falls Away

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Rain

Post by Rain »

It is alright Natasha, you more than anyone has a right to speak your mind and Have people listen right now.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

OH MY GOD!!!!

I see dead people. Well, dead people posting that is. :wink: :lol:

Now, the vacation is over (finally Bert!!) and its time to get back to work. Hawk, I don't know who you are, but you had better finalize your affairs. Trying to provoke me using my brother and sister was a really bad idea.

I can't believe I played along with this charade mortal. :roll:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
kalle

Post by kalle »

Ok Krilova you won the date with me! I go to you now.
в темноте
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:? Care to clue the rest of us in?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Shadowstalker wrote::? Care to clue the rest of us in?

Sorry me, please, I do get you. Can you rephrase the question? Thank you.
в темноте
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

I believe he was wondering about the Date you spoke of, and who and how it was won?
You can find answers in the Dark places.
kalle

Post by kalle »

I go to Krilova's flat now. We will make the sudoku puzzles and make the fun early morning!

I am dressed and the keys in my hand. See you soon Krilova.
в темноте
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm sorry Natasha.

I got word to you but you didn't believe me.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Next time I'm finding a way to disable his psychic chicanery and we'll see how it plays out.

Invite him over to my mom's house?
I'm not dead yet.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Just one time and I thought dym was playing a game with me again and just nevermind. Everyone is safe. Glad you are safe. Katja is here. We are going to XL, pub we used to hangout in. Later.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

BraveSirRobin wrote:
Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Next time I'm finding a way to disable his psychic chicanery and we'll see how it plays out.

Pardon me. What? :twisted:
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Natasha wrote:Just one time and I thought dym was playing a game with me again and just nevermind. Everyone is safe. Glad you are safe. Katja is here. We are going to XL, pub we used to hangout in. Later.
Tssss, ptichka. ;)

I remember walking by XL once and seeing a lonely girl sitting at a table. Wonder what went through her boyfriend's mind when we came out the loo and she was gone.

May or may not be a true story. :o
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Sasha wrote:
BraveSirRobin wrote:

My mother is heavily, heavily churchy.... to the point that she disbelieves in anything supernatural besides the power of God himself and maaaaybe the occasional demon possession (actually, I'm pretty sure she once diagnosed one of her patients as being possessed... disconcerting in a psychologist, I should think)... this disbelief, in turn, is so powerful that it tends to make me, at least, not work on the psychic front while she's around.

The upshot of all this is that I get a lot less of a certain kind of headache while she's around, but then all her nagging about how sinful I am and how I should go back to college gives me an entirely different sort of headache. :P
I'm not dead yet.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

BraveSirRobin wrote:
Sasha wrote:
BraveSirRobin wrote:

My mother is heavily, heavily churchy.... to the point that she disbelieves in anything supernatural besides the power of God himself and maaaaybe the occasional demon possession (actually, I'm pretty sure she once diagnosed one of her patients as being possessed... disconcerting in a psychologist, I should think)... this disbelief, in turn, is so powerful that it tends to make me, at least, not work on the psychic front while she's around.

The upshot of all this is that I get a lot less of a certain kind of headache while she's around, but then all her nagging about how sinful I am and how I should go back to college gives me an entirely different sort of headache. :P
Aaaah. Hmmm.

Quit being a bad son. :P
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Man, I wish I had been taking on a Master Vampire, instead of working my ass off to ensure that my wards continue standing.

There are hordes of spirits tearing at them again... Most of them don't mean me any harm, but they are extremely restless and aggravated.

So, anyone else getting alarm bells ringing at that?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Man, I wish I had been taking on a Master Vampire, instead of working my ass off to ensure that my wards continue standing.

There are hordes of spirits tearing at them again... Most of them don't mean me any harm, but they are extremely restless and aggravated.

So, anyone else getting alarm bells ringing at that?

Maybe they're the spirits of those that Jeremiah killed, and they just barely found you? I mean, there aren't that many people in tune with the supernatural in our area... I think. Maybe they think you can help them find peace? If that's the case, be nice, I've got some really close friends who were... Help them out, if that's the case, please.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It may or may not be the case. What alarms me is the fact that this same damned thing happened last year, and I had found plenty of reason to explain it all away.

I thought nothing of it, until an Entity attacked me in my own home. I have to keep my wards up for the safety of my family, but these things really test it to its very limit. No, there aren't many who can help calm them, so I do what I can... Last year, when they broke through my wards, a monstrous entity came through with them, and did a number on me.

It was to be the first of several attacks against me orchestrated by a necromancer called Elliot Windner. What worries me is that this year, I've been using some of his tricks, especially with this charade...

There's a reason none of us have showed up on the supernatural radar this entire time. A reason we couldn't be located by scrying, or farsight, or contacted telepathically. We have Windner and Bloodbane to thank for that...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I've heard the name Windner mentioned several times since I've come here, but I've never heard the Alias Bloodbane before. I also don't know the story behind them, could you tell us a little about who they are, KT?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I don't know much about magic, but necromancy is not something to just play around with. I don't remember much about Bloodbane, I think the events around him happened while I was being trained.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

So none of the good guys are dead from this?
Good.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I had ta take part in this. I hate lying.

It was kinda fun working together with Pa on this though. A lot of my posts were from him - but we discussed things first so we could be consistent.

Hannah

PS: I'm sorry I had ta lie.
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sorry I made it necessary for you to lie kiddo. Sometimes lies are good.

There are many kinds of lies. Most, no matter how they are labeled, are destructive. They burn both the liar and the person being fed the lie. In this case it is also true, a lot of people mourned those who were alive and that is a guilt I will carry for the rest of my life.

Some lies, a few lies, are good. They are the core of Hope sometimes. They can keep you warm in the dark when you should give up, but you convince yourself things will get better.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Bert - you didn't tell Natasha what was going to happen to you first?

While a realistic reaction is important . . . man, seriously. With what she's been through lately, you need to do that.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I contacted her! She didn't believe me!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Before you died?

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

By the time she got the message it was at the same time. She was in a hospital at the time.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ain't that a kick in the head.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Poor planning if you ask me, but I kind of fell in to helping on this plan in the midst, instead of being in on it from the start.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, I debated messaging you when you sent the girls to watch over Hannah.

Glad I didn't, it was great to have them there when Hannah had her seizure.

Docs still haven't explained it.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Was anything else going on at the time of the seizure? Belly Aches doing something? Dele Morte?