missin floaters

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Logos

Post by Logos »

You shit-eating, inbred, chauvinistic pig fucker, don't expect me to come when whatever it is you're up against has you running for your life.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Prof. Rosecrest wrote:Logos don't waist your time, you would have better luck talking to a brick wall.
Scotty has there been any other strange events happening near by? And please I don't mean anything that happened between you and your wife in your Bedroom, or anywhere eles for that matter.

nah i aint heard nuthin else. i know dat da bodies never was foun but dat bout it. thangs seem ta just quiet down rite quick. guess da storm blowed over.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Logos wrote: You shit-eating, inbred, chauvinistic pig fucker, don't expect me to come when whatever it is you're up against has you running for your life.

holed on na, i aint shit-eating, i aint inbred, i aint chauvinistic, certainly aint no porker fucker eedder. yall actin all souperior ike ya know whats what when ya git wrong bout what i say an when i say it an den ya get all inna tizzy when i poin out ta ya that ya git all wrong. thank you need to cool yer engine dere a mite bit.

if ya care to back up what yall sayin bout me, go rite head an do it. utterwise it aint polite to talk so bout sumone ike at widdout proof of ya claims. last time i check dis is merica, home a da brave, land a da free. ya caint just roll over sumone fer no reason.

ol maude jaws all da time bout dis and bout dat, hears what she wanna hear don madda what a say no how. happens all da time, evryday, evrywhere.

na i won you ta take back callin me dose unfair names. i love maude more dan anythang an i do anythang fer her. sure she annoy da piss outta me an she chews my ass bout dis an bout dat an whatten. don mean i don love er. shit i wooden be ere if i didden love er. hell no i would be somewhere else but i don wanna be somewhere else. so sit your ass down an shut yer fuckin mouth when ya don know wha da fuck yall talkin bout, k?
Logos

Post by Logos »

Of course you'd say that to save face, but I suppose there's always a chance that... well, a chance that maybe I was wrong about you. Stay angry, though, you make more sense like that.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Logos, come on, lay off of him for a bit, he's having a bit of a rough time, and I'm sure he doesn't need this right now. Come on, Logos, let's just leave him alone for right now.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

How yall are? :P

Damn Logos went a little apeshit there.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Logos

Post by Logos »

You know what? Maybe I did, but as a working woman on a police force, I somewhat defy traditional gender roles, and I don't need anyone, ANYONE to try and characterize me by those out of date traditions.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Logos almost killed me for what I had said as The Gentleman.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Logos wrote: You know what? Maybe I did, but as a working woman on a police force, I somewhat defy traditional gender roles, and I don't need anyone, ANYONE to try and characterize me by those out of date traditions.

ike yall was characterizing me?

i wuzzint characterizing you, lady. i jus make a comment bout da same way yalls behavin.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Logos almost killed me for what I had said as The Gentleman.

she welcome ta talk bout it neeways. no need ta get vilent, if yall askin me.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I characterized you because turnabout is fairplay. Also, at first when I insulted you, it was because it's difficult to understand a lot of what you are trying to say. I was asking, rather rudely, I'll admit, for you to be more clear.

In response to the latter statement? The hell you weren't.

And actually, there was need to get violent in that situation, because he was sort of "Killing" our friends, and I hadn't been clued in on what was really going on until the night before.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

eww wee...
Logos

Post by Logos »

Scotty wrote:eww wee...

And just what do you mean by that? Now you're not even speaking, you're just... just... grunting, you're not even trying now!

Zack, I wish you hadn't have changed your signature... Here's what Koralth's sig used to be, "Speaking is not communicating." This means that simply vocalizing does not mean that you are making your ideas clear. I'm going to try to be... civil, and we'll just see what happens from there.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Logos wrote:
Scotty wrote:eww wee...

And just what do you mean by that? Now you're not even speaking, you're just... just... grunting, you're not even trying now!

ats rite cos ya git in a tizzy when i poin out dat ya lied when ya say i say 'how yall are' every time i open ma mouth. but it don bother me cos i am used to such behavior at home. den ya jump off inna nother tizzy flat out callin me unfair names dat aint me. iffa was any does thangs den i wooden mind ya callin me does thangs.

if yall don beleeve dat id do neethang fer maude yall sit don widder an see fer yaself.

Logos wrote:I'm going to try to be... civil, and we'll just see what happens from there.

all dat i asked ya ta be was civil, rite?

i dont know where we goin doe.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Well, it seems odd to me, about Nancy getting food poisoning that quickly. Generally, in my understanding, people take quite a bit longer to get sick from improperly cooked food. Also, has anyone else gotten sick from the food served there? It's something you MAY want to look into. I'm not saying that your "chew and spew" didn't poison Nancy, but just make sure he's alright. Something odd IS going on around there, so you shouldn't overlook anything.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

da way i figger it he was still a bit ill from da fever and da chew and spew family buffet food aint fer da weak stamucked. ol maude had da shits sumthin fierce later in da nite an all nite too keep me up fer hours but i really caint say what caused the sudden an lengthy an volumous BMs. me? i was fine course i can eat five day ol coon an not so much as burp.

clem ats da manager if yall fergot is a worthless sumbich if yall fergot but i try ta ask him bout da food but i pretty much already know da answer.

eea thangs goin oddways but a figger i jus na start noticin it cos i watch the news regular whereas bafore i wasn.

i keep yall informed.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't know why you folks have so much trouble understanding him. Just read his posts aloud in a laid back pace.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Perhaps strangest of all, I understand him just fine.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

I don't know but I have been able to understand Scotty from the start.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
Rain

Post by Rain »

That is because you have had to deal with people, that make Scotty seem reasonable Rose. :roll:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hell, he sounds like most of the people I knew growing up.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Just got to let yourself not be distracted by the filler details.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra