I Am Releasing My Prisoners

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
The Gentleman

I Am Releasing My Prisoners

Post by The Gentleman »

Except for Logos who will be free to leave as soon as Dele Morte arrives.

They are free to go and do as they please.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

Morte, carry through with your end of the bargain on this... please, I'm depending on you... I'm not ready to die, please!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Fear not my child, I will come for you. I have not lied to you, nor do I intend to let you suffer any more at his filthy hands.

Ok Gentleman, the SAT has been powered down. I will meet with you in person. I do hope your meeting place is wheelchair accesable, I am not as you as I once was.

I wish to hear from the others though, to know that they are alright.

Hannah, Alexis, Natalia; the deaths of your loved ones will be avenged....this I promise you. This feeble old man has stood by and watched his children suffer long enough in silence.

I am coming for you centurion.
Hold fast my daughter, we will be reunited soon."
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

It is wheelchair accessible. I too am forced to walk with support.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm home, with Julian again...

I don't know what the point is, though... Josh is dead, so we won't have the income to survive... Nor the insurance to cover Julian's vitamins that he needs...

Gentleman, you say you don't hurt women or children, but you just killed one of each. Fast and easy or slow and painful, which is worse?

I'm...I'm going to get some sleep. I'll start selling the house tomorrow, and I'll figure something out from there...

This is probably my last post.

-Lex
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

GUYS LISTEN!!! Therere shadows gatheringt here guys you are all in danger!!!! sTay away from thatm ansion I keep hearing a name ELIOT WINDNER!!!

Logos at least needs to geto ut oft here ASAP!!!

-Shade
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Shade, can you elaborate on the cryptic warning?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Alright I'm a bit calmer now...

Amy and me we were watching that video that Lex gave us and one of the times I felt something different. Like there was this voice that was whispering but Amy couldn't hear it. It just kept whispering that name, uh, I posted before hang on... 'Eliot Windner'. I thought I saw that name surface before and I get the feeling if I'd been paying more attention I woulda seen that it was in relation to bad things.

I say that cuz I got chills like you wouldn't believe from this voice.

It's something dead. It's something vengeful and hateful. And it's something DARK and POWERFUL. It also had a feeling of determination like it wasn't gonna stop at anything.

So stay away from that mansion cuz when I started hearing it a few nights ago I nearly lost it. It's dangerous as all hell right now.

Sorry for being so cryptic. I'd just watched the video again and heard the voice again. He wasn't there before I started hearing the voice but he sure is now. I shouldna kept it to myself for so long but I didn't wanna sound crazy even around here.

-Shade
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Logos

Post by Logos »

Shade, what's this mean, who's Eliot Windner, and why is he dangerous?

Well, Lex posted, I don't know what's taking everyone so long, but I promise you that there or no other prisoners here, I'm the only one left. If I'm in danger here, we shouldn't wait around for Kei, she's left already, I promise you that, Gentleman forced me to watch them go free. I don't know who that guy is, but if I'm in danger here, I'd like to not be here when the Gentleman has to deal with it.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Windner was this guy Josh was studying... He was a necrophiliac or a necromancer or something like that.

But Josh killed him...?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Lex, don't give up all hope. We don't have unlimited resources, but I am sure there are enough members in the society left that we can help take care of those left behind.

Logos, now at least we have a point to start with. We will find out everything that we can about this Eliot person, and perhaps we can use it to our advantage. I don't have to tell you to stay strong because you have proven it by your actions.

Legacy, I am sure you are leaps ahead of me on the research. Let me know if I can help. I definitely want to be in on the final fight with this freak if I can.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

Lex? You will get all the help you need. DarKnyht, Shade? Shadow asked me to look into this Winder character, anything I can do to help I will.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Josh had...a lot of notes here...somewhere...

I just...can't seem to find them...
Logos

Post by Logos »

You're absolutely right, DK. I'm not about to give up. I just hope that Morte shows up to negotiate my release soon, so we can regroup. I don't even know what I want anymore, aside from getting out of here in one piece.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Every one will be fine as far as means of lively hood, I will insure it.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Very well Gentleman, I have come. Let my daughter go free as per our arrangement. She has done you no ill will. She obviously can not hurt you.

I have come alone, and I am unarmed. It is just me, and me me alone. Grant this old man one request, et me see my daughter one last time.

As for the loss of the others,
you killed good men. Not just hunters, but fathers and husbands, brothers and lovers, all to what accord. Some sick gratification.

Jeremiah at least had madness as an excuse.

If I had but an ounce of power I would bring the fallen back from beyond, so that they would deal you a fate you deserve.

Though I never met any of them in person, they were my children. Each and every last one of them.

I am here Gentleman, let us go meet oblivion, together.

My daughter, tell your mother that I will see her again in Elisia."

Return to “Agency Voice”