The Gentleman

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
DarKnyht

The Gentleman

Post by DarKnyht »

I am making this list to keep track of those that received cards and those that have since disappeared.

Kei - Captured
Ron - MIA
KT - MIA
Bert - MIA
Korath - Received card
Sasha - MIA

If I am missing anyone let me know. I will try to update as we go. I am tempted to add Holister, but I don't remember him ever getting a bloody card.
Last edited by DarKnyht on Thu May 31, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

HE--SENT--HIS--FINGERS--BACK! BY UPS!!!

That--that fucking bastard, he even included a VIDEO! Who the hell tapes this kind of stuff?!?

I--...

Julian's with my mom. He'll be safe for now. I'm going to get the dragons together, and Akasha, and Lesette, and I'm going up there.

Now.

-Alexis
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Alexis, slow down, what's happened? did the Slob do something to you? Did he cut KT's fingers off? What happened, just slow down, we're gonna get this fuck. Where are you going? I think we met once, when I came over to grab some amulets, just before we went to Russia (I hope it's not too late to give you back your amulets, but Zack appreciates having them for right now), but just because we don't know each other doesn't mean you have to go it solo. In fact, that's probably a bad idea with this guy. PROBABLY.

Just let us know what's going on, is KT OK?.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm at the Legacy Investigation Agency, to drop off this video disk. They're going to go over it, and Amy said she's going to try and see if it's legit or not.

Logos: NO he's not okay! One guy got Josh, Gabe, Tori, Meadow, and Aiko! ONE GUY!

No offense, but if I can't take him down with the dragons, let alone with Akasha and Lesette, noone can. This guy's going to get a taste of humility.

As soon as I find him, he's as good as dead... I think I know where to start looking.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I seriously doubt it. The foolish druid tried to invade my "host's" mind and give him a telepathic warning. The fact that warning was never completed says alot about the current status of KonThaak. I'm sure my return message didn't help. :twisted:

Belladrox is right (you have no idea what it takes to say that), KT did try to warn me, but he was cut off. I have a terrible feeling about this.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm not sure... *ahem* what to say? Alexis, hold on, don't take this guy alone. I'm sure you and your... dragons? your dragons are very powerful, but if you're acknowledging the Slob's power, you should know not take him on alone...

Konrad, *ahem* what's happening? Why is *ahem* Belladrox talking for you again? C'mon, man, you have to fight this one!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Zack, its quite complicated. In a nutshell, the Voice is dead, Belladrox got double-crossed, and now it seems that I have to contend with yet another new player.As for Belladrox speaking for me, lets just say for now he is renting a part of my mind.

Once again Konrad, you understate matters. Why do you apes do that?

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Not Josh!

Lexi I'm soooooo sorry.

Okay Gentleman, I beleive you . . . you can stop now.

Hannah

PS: Please?
I will be who I chose to be.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Why do you supernatural entities need us apes, then, Belly aches? GS, he's annoying me already. How do we turn Casper here off?

Why is Hannah back? Hannah, who's your guardian right now? I'll say it again, this is no place for children, just wait until we've got things cleaned up here. Hannah - For your own sake, it's best if you just laid low for a while, OK? I'm not sure how many more we'll lose before we take this one down. It's not fair to ask a child to go through this.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

But... I was just up there... and... and...
all those people that followed me...
we could have...
we should have...

I have to go cry now....
I'm not dead yet.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yes, go and weep ape. Oh, I must send my regrets that the aid my servant promised you will not be coming.

Aid...Robin, damnit. What did I say about making deals with the devil.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I can't deal with this anymore. Why do I bother living when the people I love keep dying.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Logos,

some of Shadow's friends are here watchin' me.

Just because I'm fourteen don't let yourself think I'm some kinda fragile little waif.

I grew up on a farm, life and death were a daily thing there - if you ignore the fact that everyone in the place was gettin' ready for the world ta end sometime the folowwin' week.

As for a guardian, Pa had set up steps for a friend of his - but those weren't completed, so right now, I have none.

I suppose that means I hafta go back ta the compound ta my Ma and other Pa, but they ain't asked fer me.

For now I'll do what I can, ta ask Gentleman ta go away. Obviously it ain't worth his time ta stay here . . . the hunt musta gotten borin' already since he's been so successful and all.

He should go somewhere else, or do somethin' useful like hunt Khavik or Jerimiah Dark or my nightmare or somethin'.

Hannah

PS: Please go away Gentleman, you've shown you're better, just go away and give us some peace.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert!?! Snap out of it damnit. You can deal with this, you are not alone.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Bert NO!

Don't you start actin' like that. You remember what happened when Natasha started thinkin' like that.

You need ta wake up and smack some sense inta yourself or I'll hafta come there and kick it inta the seat of your pants.

Hannah

PS: Please Bert, don't be like that.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I rest my case there Bert, you are not alone. Now Snap to Soldier, there is someone in dire need of an Asskicking.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

How can we? He's killed Ron. Josh. Why keep trying?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Don't you dare give up Bert.

We're going to kill the gentleman in ways that can't even be described. We're going to put him through such excruciating torment that his screams will be heard in other dimensions. We'll make an example of him. IT'S TIME THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE FUCKERS LEARNS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE SOCIETY.

He learns quick.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Bert, calm down, or you'll be an easier target. Pull yourself together! I'm not *ahem* going to give in to this guy, and neither should you. Bert, let's do this thing, we're the last two on his list, and we're not going down - he's never had prey as tough as us.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Sasha got a card too...
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Then... Then Sasha can fight with us! You know, we've got the guns, we've got the brains, and we have the brawn. Between all of us, we'll be unstoppable.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

You have none of that. You let your woman beat you up Zackery. You aren't even a man.

And look at Mr. Murray cower.

It appears I have sorely overestimated the two of you.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Snap out of it Bert, or else i'm gonna personally hunt you down, drag you out of the hole you're hiding in and kick the sense back into you. Now get with it man, because we have a war to fight.

Gentleman, once i'm done with you, there won't even be enough to identify that you were a sentient being.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Alright, "My woman" gave me a pretty badly bruised side, but I think it's understandable, she was mad. Listen, shut your mouth, we're handling that. That's not cool, ...

What, embarressed, Zack? Don't worry, he's going to get the brunt of the humiliation. It's his fault you had to keep things from me.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Love, the strangest emotion i've ever fed off of. Why do you apes let it rule you so?

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I will continue what I can from here, unfortunately I have closer fish to fry. There is an odd string of serial killings going on here in the city, and my new friends called to point me in the right direction for a bounty.

Once this clears up, if the gentleman is still around I will happily head in that direction to help stuff and mount his remains.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

When i'm done with him, there won't be enough to stuff and mount. I might save his head though.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Afternoon Everyone,

Mr. Murray is dead. He has escaped my pursuit the only way one can. He has committed suicide. When I tracked him to one of his bunkers I found him with the butt of an M16 between his knees and the barrel in what was left of his mouth.

Only two left on the list.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

GhostSpider wrote:Yes, go and weep ape. Oh, I must send my regrets that the aid my servant promised you will not be coming.

Aid...Robin, damnit. What did I say about making deals with the devil.

Nobody else seemed to want Dele Morte dead at the time... I was out of options...

How was I supposed to know half the damn Society would sneak down after me to keep me from getting killed?
I'm not dead yet.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Mr. Murray is dead. He has escaped my pursuit the only way one can. He has committed suicide. When I tracked him to one of his bunkers I found him with the butt of an M16 between his knees and the barrel in what was left of his mouth.

Weak willed ape. :roll:

SHUT UP BELLADROX, OR BY ALL THATS HOLY I'LL...i'll...

I can't believe that Bert's gone.

WWVLD