My Pa

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I don't think this one is going away, Hannah... Not until we send him away.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh Hannah, I'm so sorry.

Child, believe me when I say that monsters don't just go away.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

If we give him what he wants, maybe he'll get bored and go away.

Belladrox . . . I'm sorry I called you Bellyaches. Can you help make The Gentleman go away. Please?

Hannah

PS: I just want him ta go away.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I.....am not what I once was.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Well maybe you know something or someone that can make him go away.

Hannah

PS: PLEASE?
Logos

Post by Logos »

]You know how when you get frusterated, walks turn into jogs, and jogs turn into runs, and those turn into sprints? Yeah, I'm back.

You're damn right you're not what you used to be, Casper, now get out of GS, you're wasting space.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Logos

Post by Logos »

*edit, double post, my bad!*
Last edited by Logos on Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Greetings Everyone,

That was an enjoyable fight. I now regret removing the late Konthaak's fingers. He was however, making the most vulgar gestures with them. Unfortunately I need to hide his hands behind his back or in his pockets when I put his body on display. I even aquired the uniform of a UPS driver for him to be posed in.

Also, I am not going anywhere until I become bored or everyone I find fit to hunt is stuffed and mounted in my home. Fragile little girls should not count upon my mercy.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I know more than you could possibly comprehend child, but I do not know how I can...assist.

By all that's holy...Hannah, how are you doing that?

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Well then what good are you?

What good are any of you?

He's killing you left and right and in the centre.

Nobody's stopping him.

Hannah.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Traveler King seems to have put a plan and a team together. Even now, I believe that they are going after The Gentleman. But try to understand this is not as easy as it sounds. Your dad was one of the best at fighting with modern weapons, and it seems he was beaten. KT was one of the best at magic and had powerful friends around him, and it seems he was beaten.

Right now, it seems the only thing that The Gentleman is afraid of is the uncontrolled Psi-ability of Kei.

So the best thing you can do is stay safe and out of harms way, we will do everything in our power to fight this thing.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I miss Pa so much.

Hannah.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Hannah I know Ron went over this possibility with you as he would not stop protecting people. I am not going to tell you any garbage or false hopeful phrases, I will tell you that he would want you to be strong and release grief in a health manner. I miss talking to a few of the people on the list that the Gentleman has compiled. I will be free in a day or two if you want to talk in private via phone or chat.

I will do my best to make this garbage pay for the pain he has caused everyone involved. I am sorry I was not able to move faster to try and stop this scum.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Unless we know what will injure The Gentleman, it seems foolish to blindly send more of us in to attack him. The result is going to be the same, more of us dead and less of us round to train the next generation.

Before you rush in, lets try to figure out what hurts this monster. Once we have that, I will be happy to help you send him to hell.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I have a trick up my sleeve that will hurt anything short of a full blown god or greater intelligence. It hurts them just not fast enough to kill them. I am not going to throw my life away Darknyht, I am going to go after this under full caution and prep.

Michael T.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Good, because there are not enough of us left at this point. I just wish I knew exactly what we were dealing with, something that would let me research the problem.

In any case, be careful out there.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am going to be extremely careful, I will not leave the people here without help if I can help it. Besides I can be in three places at once if needed.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Just wait for it! We're being treated (mostly) well here, and as disgusted as I am to say it, I think we can hold out for a while... Just wait for us to figure something out, guys, we had a small army rush in to fight him, and we were dropped so... so easily... Oh god, Zack...

Just wait, we've all lost a lot here, but I think from the inside, we may find out something about our captor, and how to beat him. I don't want anyone else to die...
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Logos were there any mages with you? I know what a few of the people with you can do, I need to know if there was magic thrown around at him and if it hurt him in any way. And again I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Michael, I... I don't know right now. I've lost everyone lately, I've been threatened with nukes, and now death rays or some shit like that... Morte, don't you dare, there are lots of innocent people here, lots, and lots of people who don't want to die either.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks for the outpouring of support and concern for my little girl. Many of the posts were me, but the emmotion is greatly appreciated.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I may not be teh right person to care for a child, Mr. Caliburn, but I can and will set things into motion that would at least see to teh education of the children of those who post here, should they become in need of such assistance.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, I can set up a kid but I cannot take care of one.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't know if I can take care of one either . . . I don't know why but today she started crying and hugging me because I asked her to be more careful after she broke a cup.

Delta Sierra
Logos

Post by Logos »

Ron, I've said it before, I think this lifestyle is just too hard on kids. Why don't you continue your break from the boards, and just spend some time with her? I think that between the rest of us, we can have things handled pretty well around here.

Hannah, you need to calm down. It's only a cup, isn't it? It'll be fine.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I've spent far too much time around the house lately - I'm starting to get antsy.

We have a solstice coming up remember.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Don't remind me. :x Possible Major headaches coming down the Pike.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Well, if you need to get out, go camping with her or something. I still think the psychological strain on a child, having to endure knowledge of this stuff would be great, but to be actively involved in it on top of everything else, that's just... It's not fair to her. You say that you don't want to force her into this lifestyle, you want her to choose on her own what she does with her life, yet don't you think that your constant participation in these boards heavily influences what she wants to do with herself? Think about this one, Ron. I'm not saying you have to give up hunting altogether, but until things calm down for her, maybe you should just take it easy for another while? You just got better from some injuries, go for a hike, do something fun, and do it with her.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Shadowstalker wrote:Don't remind me. :x Possible Major headaches coming down the Pike.

Yeah . . . never a fun time.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Summer Solstice. Damn, almost forgot about that one.

I have not little mortal. I have not. :twisted:

WWVLD