My Pa

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am not without skill with a Blade. I thank you Ghost for your offer but I will deal with this so called Gentleman myself. That is if Gabe doesn't finish him first.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

You, you, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'LL SEE YOU FLAYED ALIVE FOR KILLING HIM!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Get in line Bert.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I don't know Shadow, some skill with a blade sounds too iffy for me. Not that I am demeaning you skill in any way. I just want to be sure that we get him.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Ask Konthaak how skilled I am. He was deftly subdued when he had the element of surprise.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Gentleman, you've never faced anyone like me before.

Your miniscule skills with a blade will not save you from my wrath.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

You said you "subdued" KT... Guys, this is not the time for your stupid little testosterone induced sword fight...

This is the time for a lynching crew! Gabe mentioned that he, KT, and... some dolls were going to fight that man. He beat KT, in a group that Gabe was confident in. Think about this, we don't wanna screw with this misogynistic filth mongering slob! Kill him in the honor of Mr. Caliburn, and KT, if he's gone, too, but do so in a group. Zack, Shadowstalker, Ghostspider, Bert, and Gabe, we need to be figuring out who his next target is, and we can defend that person together, instead of acting like idiots and dying alone.

Slob, don't underestimate me, you slimy piece of shit. You're going to die, humbled, humiliated, in unimaginable pain, and you will know that a woman is the one who kept her cool and organized the attack.
Last edited by Logos on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

It is good that you are listening, as I said before pissing contests are not going to solve anything. Obviously this guy is good and each of us trying to take him on solo is stupid. So can the society get a plan now?

BTW has anyone made it to Hannah, she obviously should not be alone right now. It also might be a good idea to send someone to check on KT's family.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

He's lyin' again.

There's no way he could get inta Josh's house univited.

There's no way he could have beaten my Pa.

He's just a liar an' a bully an' when my Pa gets back he's gonna whup his tail.

Hannah

PS: I still gots Mr. Fluffers out lookin' fer Pa. He'll find 'im and bring 'im home.
I will be who I chose to be.
kalle

Post by kalle »

GhostSpider wrote:nobody here can match me with a blade.
Oh?
в темноте
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Guys, guys... enough squabbling about who gets to stick him with whose blade...

Clearly we all just need to go Ides of March on his ass.
I'm not dead yet.
Logos

Post by Logos »

BraveSirRobin wrote:Guys, guys... enough squabbling about who gets to stick him with whose blade...

Clearly we all just need to go Ides of March on his ass.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Except, instead of daggers, it'll be swords and guns.

DK, of course I'm listening, and I paid attention to the fact that when I tried to go solo, I screwed up the operation for everyone. He must be in shock - a woman that learns!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Orchid Noir

Post by Orchid Noir »

Anyone who messes with a child in any way deserves all that can be thrown at them....

If there is anything I can do to help the group planning to take this primitive, un-civilized, un-couth, braggart just say the word and I will be there.

E.
Gaze long into the abyss, and the abyss gazes into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Logos

Post by Logos »

I appreciate it, Noir. Stay in touch, there's always room for more.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but does it seem to anyone else like this is an unhealthy environment for a child? Whoever's close to Hannah may want to spend some time with her, and try to keep her off of the society boards... At least for the time being, and until we've confirmed several things.

It'd be nice if Shadow were right, that Ron is still around, but... DK seems pretty sure of what he's seen.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

While until we see his decaying corpse there is always a chance he is alive, I do not doubt the Gentleman. He has this annoying habit of sending proof when he does.

That said, I believe I have a theory. It would also require a hell of a lot of luck, but there is a slim chance.

We really need to locate Holister and find out what he knows.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Logos

Post by Logos »

Alright, it's on, now. You thought I was serious before, Slob? Jeremiah knows first hand how determined I get when you threaten Zack or myself. So, I need to know... What does this guy look like? Does anyone know? I need either a photo of him, or a very, very detailed and ACCURATE description.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I am six feet tall. Broad shouldered. I walk with a limp and a cane. My eyes are grey and I am always impeccably dressed although I doubt a guttersnipe like you would appreciate such finery.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

Listen, asshole, I don't give a shit what you think about me. I'll have you know that I nearly put Zack through a wall when I found out that he's been keeping a secret like that. As it stands, he's unconscious, in bed right now. If you don't think I'll do the same to you, well... you'd be right. I'd rip your fucking arm off, and beat you to death with it.

No, I may not know all the fineries you enjoy... but after you're dead, I think I might enjoy a taste of them.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Such foul language you use. I am going to have to put you over my knee like the ill behaved child you are.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Gentleman, why have we not heard from Bert today?

While I would like to believe that he had headed down low, I know he received one of your cards. So kindly tell me what has happened to Bert?
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I did not do anything to Mr. Murray yet.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Oh, shut up. This little girl put up with that enough as a child, my parents were only slightly better than you are. I put up with that shit enough already, and I sure as hell ain't gonna take it from you. so, all I've got to say is this: Piss off.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Good, knowing Bert he is lying very low. And that probably means he is well defended wherever that may be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Why are we just sitting on our asses and trading insults with this bitch. Why don't we track him down, RIP HIS FUCKING HEART OUT AND EAT IT.

On no, not again.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Yeah, I'll bet Bert's real safe, wherever he is. My question, can Zack hide with him? I'm sure they'd both be extra safe, being together, and for some reason, I can't imagine this guy beating a gun nut like Bert. Get back to me when you can, Bert, I want you both to be safe this time.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Well, we are going to need quite a few of us to do that, and currently there are not that many available. Korath and Bert need to be lying low, not making a target for themselves. Holister is god only knows where, Pendragon is in Britian, and you seem to have your own problem to deal with. I am more than willing to do something as long there is a plan that makes even half a bit of sense.

If you have such a plan, contact me.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

So many people dying. I just can't keep doing this.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Bert, it's okay. You've been through a lot. Get hidden and stay safe. There are ways you can help that don't involve you having to put your life back on the line.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yes, run away ape. This is so typical of you pathetic humans.

I'm so sorry, I just can't shut him up.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Gentleman,

You proved your point. We beleive you.

You can go away now.

Hannah

PS: Please go.
I will be who I chose to be.