My Pa

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Hannah

My Pa

Post by Hannah »

Hello y'all

Has anybody had word from my Pa since last night? Ben showed up and left Molly and Duke fer me ta watch while he and Pa went out ta take care of some personal buisness.

Ben showed up this mornin' with a hangover and collected Molly 'n' Duke.

Pa ain't showed up yet, and he ain't called or e-mailed or texted or sent a carrier pigeon or nuttin'

He ain't answerin' his phone neither.

So if any of y'all gots any clue where he is, please let me know.

Hannah

PS: I sent Mr. Fluffers out ta find him.
I will be who I chose to be.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Hannah, hi,

Psychics can find your Pa.
в темноте
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ben, did you do something to Ron? You assured me you weren't going to kill him!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Wasn't the Gentleman after him next?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Bert_the_Turtle

You don't think that misogynistic fuck could be responsible do you?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hannah. Rain and a few others from my team will be showing up soon to help, if you wish?
Ben, what happened?
Gentleman, if this was your doing you are on notice you will be the one being hunted.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Shadow,

I'm okay right now, it's only been one night. Pa is usually good about stayin' in contact so it's kinda wierd that I haven't heard from him or he didn't come back with Ben.

Hannah

PS: Mr. Fluffers will probably come back for lunch in a half hour or so, I'll find out what he found.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sure everything will be fine Hannah.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Someone make some psychometrics ASAP.
в темноте
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Perhaps we should start by talking to Holister. He is most likely the last person to have seen Ron.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
kalle

Post by kalle »

Psychometrics would confirm or deny his story.
в темноте
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

eh hes prolly out huntin sum werewolf or summat. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

kalle

Post by kalle »

Ok, remove viewing.
в темноте
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

While I think Deathblaster is right, it's just really strange he hasn't checked in yet.

Hannah

PS: None of y'all really think Ben did somethin' ta Pa, do y'all?
Deathblaster

Re: My Pa

Post by Deathblaster »

Hannah wrote:Pa ain't showed up yet, and he ain't called or e-mailed or texted or sent a carrier pigeon or nuttin'

He ain't answerin' his phone neither.

Mebbe is phone got bustified. meebbe his head. Image

he coud be at the botom of sum river with bigo goose egg and split cabeza.
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hannah... Your Dad's Ron Caliburn. Ain't nuthin' gonna take him down before his time.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Do not give the young girl false hope KonThaak. The taxidermist is working on Mr. Caliburn's body right now. I already have a life sized replica of Ms. Darken. I am going to arrange them in a display case together. The noble hunter in mid-thrust piercing the heart of the wretched animal.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

You shut your fucking mouth. That's a sick joke, and I don't believe it for a minute. Not only do you disgrace Ron, you're insulting both him and Celeste's memory...

You do not deserve to touch either.
Logos

Post by Logos »

You're going to die, you piece of shit! How dare you treat anyone like that? Be prepared, when I'm done with my business here, I'm going to gather my army, we're going to force you into your own clothes that you are trying to force Kei to wear, we're going to make you less of a human (You imply that women are animals because we are lacking in the 'equipment' that males have, surely the absence of that makes you into an animal, too). Then we'll just have to see what else we want to cut off from there!

You will know suffering for what you've done to Mr. Caliburn, even if it turns out to be an empty claim. Things will be easier for you if he's still alive, though, know that!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You are so full of shit Gentleman it is not funny. On the off chance you did take out Ron. I will personally take your head, that is a promise.
Fact is you have annoyed me enough that no matter what you may or maynot have done you are going to be ended soon.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I have already sent Konthaak pictures of the late Mr. Caliburn. Since he is next upon my list.

And women are not animals because they lack the male reproductive system, they are less than human because of their weakness and emotional frailities.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You do understand that you have just made out your own Death Warrent don't you Gentleman?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Someone needs to get to Hannah. She is going to need someone to be there with her either way. If no one else is available I will try to get there myself since I fairly close, but it would be better if someone who knew her went.

KT, we should act as if The Gentleman has spoken true and one of our best hunters have gone down. I do not take him as one to embellish his postings. Please take precautions to not be caught alone for now.

Holister, we need to know what happened last night. We need to know anything we can about how The Gentleman struck so we can be better prepared.

Gentleman, a world of hurt is heading in your direction.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Can someone send me a picture of Mr. Caliburn? I would like to know if the latest trophy I had to look at was the hunter from here.

As for his hunting ability, he seems to know just teh right bait, and just the right places for his snares - I assure you the place swept as clean before I entered. (both on thermal, and scanning the bio active electromagnetic frequencies - all I picked up was 3 rats and a few roaches.)
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Some of my people can be there in short order.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gods... I need help, ASAP. If someone can get out to me tomorrow, I'd *really* appreciate it...
Logos

Post by Logos »

Josh, we'll be out of here when we can be! I've got unfinished business. Just get out of there and hide, run as fast as you can, get to a very public location, stay in touch! I should be done soon...
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

If you can get to the airport, I will get you a plane ticket out of there to someplace safe. PM the details of where I need to make the ticket to.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

KT what is happening, are you at your place, what kind of back up do you need?
I can have somebody there tomorrow.
Logos

Post by Logos »

That's right, Shadow, we'll be done by tomarrow, J Dork will be dead, and we'll have ourselves another mess to clean up. I still hope that it's a woman that shows you the way to hell, Slob.

Slob, you claim that women are weak, apparently both emotionally and physically... Truth is, though, you don't seem up for a sporting debate on your misogynism. I'm willing to mop the floor with you in a debate, but you don't seem willing to prove your point. Are you scared to do anything but kill?